• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,923 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,923

PreviousChapters Next
Georg's Double Edge (PresentPerfect's "Let's have some fun at my expense")

Author's Note:

[Adventure][Comedy]

This is an indirect response to PresentPerfect's blog "Let's have some fun at my expense" (3,590 words, no tags.)

HOW WE GOT HERE: The blog itself is a breakdown of an edgy Bizarro mirror world plot envisioned by PresentPerfect before the comics even existed, much less explored the idea. It was hilariously over the top, but Georg wanted to show he could go even further.

"The horror! The HORROR!" Rarity cringed away, nearly curled into a ball and trembling. "No," she whispered. "Stay away."

Skull chortled and took a step forward with a clicking and jingling of piercings. "So you don't like my outfit? I made it myself. I call it... Skull Fashion." He lifted one foreleg and shook it to let the tiny silver skull piercings touch with the fairy-like tinkle of tiny bells. "I've got skulls embroidered on the kneepads, skulls on the shoulderpads--"

"Bladed," whimpered Rarity. "I noticed. But that's not it. I can't believe you... monster!"

"Yeah," gloated Skull with another step forward. "I used tiny little skulls to decorate the bigger skulls."

"Still not it," gasped Rarity, twitching and trembling as if she were trying to tunnel out of the corner of the room. "Your coat... That terrible, horrible shade of fuchsia. And your orange mane! It's unnatural!"

"Don't care," said Skull, taking one last step to tower over her. "Now, before I end you and get back to the rest of the losers, you got any last requests?"

"Just one." Rarity stopped trembling and looked up, studying him with an experienced eye. "Blue, I think. Cerulean blue."

"Cerulean?" Skull blinked a few times as unpracticed neurons in his brain fired. "Do you expect me feed you or something?"

"No, Mister Skull." Rarity stood up with the coiled fire hose behind her expanding with pressure, and the nozzle pointed firmly at Skull's face. A few dark blue droplets of water dripped down from the tip, most likely from the five or six empty packets of Goops for Stuff Permanent Color Changing Formula scattered around her hooves.

"I expect you to dye."

PreviousChapters Next