• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,922 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,922

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's After-Action Retort (Zennistrad's "Sorry For Killing You")

Author's Note:

[Crossover][Dialogue Only]

This is a continuation of Zennistrad's Sorry For Killing You (1,805 words, [Death][Comedy][Random][Crossover][AU]), which in turn continues and contains spoilers for the Raven vs. Twilight Sparkle Death Battle. (20:17 runtime, counting in-video sponsorship plugs.)

SORRY FOR SPOILING YOU: After the knockout is announced, Raven (who, as per Teen Titans Go!, is a pony fan,) realizes she just crushed Twilight Sparkle with a dozen or so mega-Newtons of force. She manages to revive Twilight, and without YouTube-mandated bloodlust clouding their thoughts, they're able form a quick friendship, comparing notes on their experiences with the multiverse as a whole.

Meanwhile, in the booth...

"What the... She's back up, Wiz! She's back up!"

"Indeed. This is one of those rare Death Battles where it really did just end in a knockout. Given Celestia and Luna, it's entirely possible that when Twilight became an alicorn, she also became immortal, though clearly not invulnerable. We can't tell for sure given that Raven revived her, but it would explain her continued brain activity even after getting crushed by the soul-self."

"But, but it's right there in the name! Death Battle! What a ripoff."

"This may actually be for the best."

"A tiny baby horse girl toy still walks, Wiz. Explain how that is for the best."

"Remember, Boomstick, Equestria has two princesses who move celestial objects on a daily basis, a spirit of chaos who can do almost anything... and a pony who knows where we live."

"Oh. Right. The pink one. Yeah, probably a good thing Raven didn't double tap. ... You don't think she noticed, do you?"

"Oh, she noticed alright."

PreviousChapters Next