• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,922 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,922

PreviousChapters Next
Nova Quill's Dark Roast Beyond Twilight (Justice3442's "Black Magic")

Author's Note:

[Comedy][Suggestive Content]

This is a continuation of Justice3442's Black Magic ([Comedy][Random][Slice of Life], 1,198 words)

BLACK MAGIC SPOILERS: After the Thorax Rebellion, Chrysalis finds herself trapped in the Crystal Empire by her own developing emotional ties to its royal family. One day, she tries to make them coffee. The resultant sludge leaves Cadence and Shining Armor hyperactive and sweating caffeine for three days.

"In short, that's how Flurry Heart is getting a new sibling," Cadance concluded.

"You're pregnant? Again?!" yelped Twilight.

"Well, we completed most of a years' work by day one and a half and got bored, so..."

"Please refrain from telling me about yours and my brothers' bedroom exploits. Again." Twilight deadpanned.

Cadance draped herself over the younger alicorn's back and tittered. "Aww, but sibling appreciation is just another form of love Twilight."

"I'd say Chrysalis has been a horrible influence on you, but you've always been incorrigible."

"By the way, we brought some of that coffee antimatter for you. For science."

And for the next three days, Twilight organized the inmates of Tartarus from 'Mostly Harmless' to 'Twitch In An Inappropriate Manner and I Will END You;' completed all of Celestia's, Luna's, and her own quarterly paperwork... for the next three quarters; and set up a camping trip in the Everfree Forest by the Tree of Harmony for her and her friends. It was the perfect plan!

PreviousChapters Next