• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,904 Views, 797 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 797
 3,904

PreviousChapters Next
Slip

Bam! The door burst open and a witch rushed in. The owl head adorning the door admonished, "Hoo, be careful!"

Eda said, "Shut up Hooty!" Not seeing her apprentice, she yelled, "Luz! We've got to go! The Emperor's soldiers will be here any minute."

The girl bounded into the living room carrying a demon. "I've got King!"

The little demon struggled in her arms, "Put me down! I will destroy all of them!"

Eda reached for her staff, but observed the palisman missing. She bellowed, "Owlowiscious!"

Luz exchanged a confused glance with King. "I thought his name was Owlbert," she said.

Quickly Eda corrected, "That's what I said, Owlbert. Forget what I said earlier. Don't ask questions."

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

Ah, my latest obsession. It fills the hole that's existed since Gravity Falls wrapped up.

If you haven't seen it, go watch it! I came across it a few weeks ago and binge watched it. The second half of season 1 is in progress. I'd say more, but I'm afraid I'd ruin it for you. As for this chapter, I think it's the very first The Owl House/MLP crossover on the site.

Now, back to waiting for the movers to arrive....

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next