• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 7,180 Views, 71 Comments

Sexty Minute Ponies - TAW



A sexty minute ponies compilation

  • ...
12
 71
 7,180
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

I'm getting the feeling that these are all gonna end with Pinkie pouncing someone.

And if not, they should!

OOC-ness abounds, that's for sure. But, it is written in an hour... but seriously, what?

TAW

917135
I know, right? Dash is so a lesbian!
but seriously yeah, characterisation is not a priority here. Writing smut in an hour is :D

903056 As I journey farther into the Brony website I see stranger and stranger oddities, such as the native Radical Prescott, engaging in it's mating call. Very strange indeed *fires tranquilizer* FOR SCIENCE!!!

TAW

917218
Well, 52 minutes, actually. I mistimed my hour. Spent the last eight minutes making minor style improvements. Good fun, speedwriting.

917080

Pinkie pouncing someone.

Yes. Even if she hasn't been in the story at all. She just pops out and pounces.

damn, one hour? You gotta stop making the rest of us feel slow.

(more me...but yeah....)

I can't even write a 1,000 word essay in 3 hours let alone an hour. How do you do this so quickly???

I'm confused with everypony calling Dash a lesbian when Applejack and Fluttershy seem just as enthusiastic about it. Apparently having a rainbow mane makes you a target for Rarity's homophobia. :rainbowderp:

TAW

917480
Sorry, I guess the joke got lost in the rushed delivery. She was irritated because she's bi, not gay.

917480
I believe Rarity's offended by all of their lesbianism—or at least that's what she claims.

"I don't count, silly! I'm Pinkie Pie!" - Best line ever ^_^

917564

most likely, she just wants to join in on the girlxgirl fun, but she's in denial. HEAVILY in denial. Despite what she claims:ajsmug:

917135> >917169
Dont worry about glitch, he is a troll

918806 Uh, the author agreed with me about them being out of character, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, how do you mess up responding to someone?

917299 Wait, this got featured? :facehoof: I guess that's what happens when you're the most watched user on this site. But, if that weird gender bender Spike with the human got featured, then anything would.

918940 Read Taw's response to my first comment. In the grey area, he says that the characterization isn't important. He's the type of author to admit that easily.

but seriously yeah, characterisation is not a priority here. Writing smut in an hour is :D

TAW

918916
This didn't get /proper/ featured (though it came worryingly close), but it does have enough activity to go into the recent-updates featured dots.

920800 Ah, now it makes sense.

Good fic as usual, liked the whole dash also into guys thing. It seems that Dash being gay has become the norm, I think that has closed so many doors of opportunity. Writing both of these in 60 minutes, truly awe inspiring. My hat is of to you my dear madam:moustache:. I look forward to the others when/if they arrive.

920975 Mate TAW is a pegisister, not a brony (woman not man). This realization will be more odd to you than it should be... Do not be alarmed by this, it's normal.:pinkiecrazy:

921189 Whoa, mate it's okay... Everybody's going to be OKAY. This is normal, it'll take at least fifteen minutes and at most 3 years to get over the initial shock. After that, the healing can begin... You will live, to clop another day.

I like the sexty minute stories because it increases story output, but I don't like how many good ideas are created that would work out well as longer stories. I just hope you, or any other authors, see this and start thinking of making your sixty minute shorts into full-fledged stories.

921189 haha, I think TAW being a girl is exactly WHY her stories are so good. Kkat of Fallout: Equestria fame is also female, confusing at first as she often goes by Kkatman. :twilightsmile:

Hm. Interesting.

Now I just wish someone would compile all of these into a single place...*sigh*

OH WELL. TAW, are you planning to take any of these a little further? Doesn't even have to be a chapter, but a little more writing could make something pretty fappable.

At this point, characterization isn't quite necessary, despite being a very good part of a story. Hell, when the scene is this good, all aspects of story seem to fly out the window. It achieves its purpose simply by describing what goes on :l.


Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Both this and the previous entry were excellent, we just wait for entry 3.

And so my question continues for the fappable material that doesn't make me feel inhuman. Wonder if I'll succeed :trixieshiftright:?

TAW

950553
I don't mind at all! :)

i like this fic a lot! i liked it so much i did a reading of it! youtube/DrclopFic
keep em coming TAW! :pinkiehappy:

I have a feeling it should've ended with Pinkie Pie saying "Okie Dokey Lokey" Since that's her signature line, lol

Login or register to comment