• Published 7th Mar 2017
  • 584 Views, 9 Comments

Change of Heart - Haillee



The story of Queen Chrysalis and her entracting with ponyville after the mutiny she encountered.. Question is how will she change the ponies she meets along the way?

  • ...
4
 9
 584

Sacrifice

Years have passed. The young filly reminded Chrysalis so much of herself in looks. Though she had something Chrysalis never had, a caring family. Trance had gotten used to the fact that seeing his parents was just too dangerous. And with the little one, he didn't want to risk his child's life on the fact he missed home. No, he had grown very much apart from his parents. After he left them that note he hadn't had the chance to get back to the house, princess Twilight nearly tripled the guards there.

"Christa! Supper time!" Trance called as he finished cooking the hayburgers. He set them on a plate and moves them onto the table he had made. Chrysalis came in smiling as she held a fresh basket of barriers. They have learned to live off the land. And with Trance's potion they have learned to successfully grow their own farm. Chrysalis still enjoyed bathing in the pond, but now since they hooked up plumbing, they save that for after Christa goes to bed.

Christa however was growing ever so much. She was now a young filly and had a light blue coat. Her yellow mane matched amazing with her pink eyes. Chrysalis smiled as she washed up and sat down.
" So Christa care to tell your father what you learned today?" Chrysalis said as she took a bit of her burger. Christa however looked up at her father and shook her head quietly. Trance looked at her realizing how quiet she had been. It wasn't like her. Christa I would love to know what you know. I won't judge.
She gave her father a wide smile showing him all the holes in her teeth. Trance nearly sit out his food. "What happened" he said standing and rushing over to her.

"Poison Joke is not as tasty as it looks is it my dear?" Chrysalis said taking another bite of her burger. After hearing this Trance took a step back trying not to laugh. Knowing that his daughter was in no danger and that he can easily fix this, this was hilarious. Christa banged her head back on the table closing her mouth. Her face red from embarrassment. Trance walked over to his cabinet and grabbed a small blue bottle. He poured it into Christa's drink and handed it back to her. Christa of course took it rather quickly and swallowed it down. She felt her teeth regrown on the spot.
"Next time my dear, when we say don't go near the blue flowers, please do not go near the blue flowers." Chrysalis said taking another bite of her burger. Chrysalis looked over to trance and swiped her hoof through the air and shoved the air into her sandwich. Trance grew used to this. She didn't take much love these days, she liked having it hanging around the house. That way Christa could feel all the love around her. But every now and then Chrysalis would just grab a piece or two a day. Said it was enough to keep her going, and she did love mixing it with the supper Trance made. Christa did not have her mothers powers to see the love around her. But she knew it was there. She felt it daily.
Christa may have some of her mothers looks, but she also had some of her fathers. Her wings were that of a ordinary pegasus, but she also had a horn that held holes like her mother. She also had holes along her legs. Her colorful coat was that of her fathers side. She was happy to be how she was. And no one in the world had told her she was weird looking. Granted she had never been out of the forest. But she didn't really care to.

Chrysalis walked her upstairs to a bedroom room and layed Christa down for bed. Christa's room was covered in the light green paint and several light brown trees. Various animals were painted on the walls as well as three hoof prints over top the bedpost. Toys were pilled into the bin on one side and small painting along the bed. The paintings were painted there by Christa.

"Well goodnight my dear." Chrysalis said as she gave her daughter a kiss for the night. Chrysalis stood up and walked across the room and turned off the lamp. She smiled as she closed the door leaving as much love as she could in the room.

Chrysalis went into her own room, which was purple and black. The dark black carpet stood out in the purple walls. Chrysalis walked over to her bed and crawled in with Trance. Trance put his book down and rolled over and turn off the light.


The next day Chrysalis heard Christa come in for breakfast. She placed some peaches and hay on the table and then went to go fix her a glass of lemonade. Trance walked in and sat next to Christa and smiled as he begun to make a potion from the book he was reading last night. Chrysalis looked down at her flank, she smiled as she remembered the day her child was born. It was by far the best and most painful day in her life. When she heard Christa for the first time she felt her flank glow. She looked down to find the cutie mark she had received when she realized her love for Trance now had a smaller heart next to it.
Christa ate her food and looked back at Chrysalis. "Mom, can I go and play outside? I know to stay away form the flowers." Trance chuckled as he remembered to make more of that potion. Chrysalis gave her a smile and nodded. Christa ran out to play with her toys he father made her awhile back. She used her magic and waved a doll into the air running around as it to make it fly.
Inside Chrysalis looked at Trance as she walked toward him giving him a kiss on his cheek. Trance blushed and returned in giving one to her. Chrysalis took some love from the air and shoved it into the waffles she was making. Trance gave a chuckle at the thought and went back to making his potions.


"MOOOMMMMMYY!!!!!!" Came a blood curdling scream from outside. Chrysalis dropped her things and Trance along side her ran outside to find their daughter. They looked around for a moment to spot her on the edge of the cut down tress. She was surrounded by stallions in golden armor. All of them pointing spears at the young filly. Their horns all lite. Chrysalis and Trance charged into the action.

Chrysalis stood in front of them protecting her child. Trance grabbed Christa and begun to pull her away. Chrysalis horn lite up as she shot off into the crowd of stallions. The guards all dodged and ran toward her. Three rays of light ran past Chrysalis. She was carefully dodging the stallions trying to tackle her. She looked back at her family. Trance still trying to pull Christa away as she fought back to try to reach her mother. "Mom!! We can't leave mommy!!" Christa begged. Chrysalis looked back and saw a ray of light just before it hit her. She was flown backwards.
Trance froze at the seen of his love being shot. He et go of Christa, who ran toward her mothers body. "MOMMY!" She screamed as tears rolled down her face.
Chrysalis looked up to Christa and smiled. "You are the most beautiful filly in all of Equestria. Don't let anyone tell you other wise." Chrysalis moaned, her blood poured from her wounds. "Mommy no, please mommy."
Chrysalis looked at Trance and gave him the widest smile she could. "I love you." Chrysalis said as she closed her eyes for the last time.

Author's Note:

So harsh ending. Sorry it took so long. Their are probably a thousand of writers that could have down this story better. BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE THIS IDEA!!!!! SO HA!!

But ya if someone thinks they can do this story better by all means go for it. Just all i ak is please credit me. Night night yall.

Comments ( 1 )

8280917
Ponies and the Tree of Harmony with its elements since they show only ponies wielding them.

Login or register to comment