• Published 31st Dec 2016
  • 2,664 Views, 71 Comments

Princess and Queen: Mother and Daughter - Prismfire Productions



With Flurry Heart now the Queen of a band of changelings that defected from Queen Chrysalis, things have gotten interesting in the Crystal Empire as of late.

Comments ( 11 )

I have no guilt to haunt me,
I feel no wrong intent.

Sand, I've loved editing your story. Seeing you grow and begin to mature as a writer has been a real joy for me, making me feel that I've done something a little more than jot down some demented twiddlings of my own here. You took a silly one-shot of mine and ran with it in a direction I never would have imagined, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the trip. I look forward to providing more inspiration for you and, like the bit above, being inspired by you.

Carry on, Sandstorm the Skald.

Poor Chryssibug. :rainbowlaugh:

This has a possibility for more

8751889

go to my page and see the blog post about the possible sequel:twilightsheepish:

8751899
Oh ok, I just finished reading this one

We will check in from time to time, but as of the moment Cady finishes her speech, you two will be the rulers of the Empire until further notice.

Then just prevent her from holding/finishing her speech (do you have any ball gags to spare?) and beat the system!
Maybe this will work...
And even not Cadance's face would still be worth it.

“Well, I wish to see how changelings reproduce.”

Only scientific interest, right?
No crazy fetishes?


Good story!
Not sure yet what I think about the two ruling the Chrystal Empire, but other than that I enjoyed it.

But I still have a question left: What exactly did the law say?
Something like "If the offspring of the current ruler gets married they will become the new rulers"?

8754530

Something like "If the offspring of the current ruler gets married they will become the new rulers"?

you have to wait for the sequel to find out:raritywink:

I bet if Chryssie didn't enjoy it, she'd have put a stop to it.

Twilight, forever alone.

9650422
Fair enough. I intend to.

Login or register to comment