• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 1,536 Views, 28 Comments

U.N.S.C Frigate Timelane [rewrite] - Element Reading



UNSC Frigate Timelane was investigating an new planet just outside the covenant controlled territory, this is going to be epic

  • ...
6
 28
 1,536

Epilogue

It's been about 3 weeks since Equestria was liberated from the Covenant onslaught. the ponies rebuilt their homes, the U.N.S.C built bases all around the planet.

The Demon Skulls have been stationed in Ponyville for a couple months, they're pretty bored of staying on Equestria, there's nothing to do.

They were in the Ponyville bar, it kinda became their hangout when off duty. They were sitting in a booth chatting, joking, and drinking, Macy asked.

"So, when's Shining Armor and Spitfire coming?"

Trev replied, "Any minute now." Just as he finished Shining Armor, and Spitfire walked in, they sat down at the table, Shining Armor asked.

"So, how's everypon-ergh, one doing?"

"Fine, I just wish we could get some action around here, or something interesting to happen." Said Helen

Spitfire replied, "Give it some time, in Equestria, there's a giant monster, or world ending crisis about every few weeks or so. Let's just hope it's not the Covenant again."

Shining Armor looked to the door and just stared, his face went pale, he barely breathed, "Oh damn, what's with him?" Asked Trev.

"I don't kn-" Macy looked at the door and stared with her mouth open. "I think I know now."

They all looked over at the door and froze, there, standing clear as day, was Mord. He looked very alive, Mord looked at his team and asked, "So, where's my beer?"

Spitfire rose up and flew right at him, he was expecting a kiss, but she punched him straight in the jaw, knocking Mord down, "What was that?"

She replied, "You didn't call or did anything to let me know you're still alive." She grabbed his shoulders and kissed him right on the lips, they made out for about 5 seconds before she let off, "That's for coming back you bastard."

"Glad I did."

Baker asked, "Wait, I saw you there, pinned to he column, hanging there almost dead, how are you here?"

"Well, it's a bit of a long story, and a lot of luck."

"Tell us, we've got time." Said Yori.

"Alright, here goes nothing."

As Baker ran out of the room Mord leaned his head back and thought, "Well, this is it, I'm gonna die here. I guess there's something peaceful about being blown up.

What am I saying?! I will not die, I need to go back to Spitfire!" He grabbed the energy sword's handle and turned it off, he dropped to his knees. And fell back on the column he pulled out a can of spray foam (Used in Halo 3 ODST).

The put the nozzle in each of the holes in his body and sprayed it all in there, he wouldn't die, but it hurt, a lot. Mord stood up and looked to the door.

He walked out of the door limping all the way down the hall, until he saw another door, something inside Mord was telling him to go through. He opened the door and there was a whole bunch of escape pods, the Covenant were scrambling around, they never noticed Mord limp his way over to the closest pod and the fact the pod left.

He was almost at the planet's atmosphere when the ship blew up, the explosion pushed the pod just far enough away from the planet to just, float away.

At that moment, Mord knew he would die, he had at most 3 days before he dies.

About 2 days of floating in space in a sealed pod a civilian cargo ship flew towards the pod, they didn't think anything was alive, but Covenant metal sold for a lot of money. So they grabbed it up and put it into an examination room.

There were three people wearing dark blue radiation suits, the masks covered their faces. A male asked,

"Why is a Covenant drop pod out here?" The door flew off, the three people raised their guns ready to fire, until a figure stumbled out of the pod, they instantly reconized that it was human. And they lowered their pistols when they saw it was an O.D.S.T.

Mord quietly said, "Help me." He fell to the ground.

the men helped him, he was on that ship for a few days, and made some friends.

When he was dropped off at an U.N.S.C base they kept him there for 2 and a half weeks.

"I just got back, my pelican landed not 10 minutes ago, now that I've told you all about my survival, how about a drink? Haven't had one in 3 weeks."

They were just staring at him, "What? This ain't the first time I've been classified as dead, come on team, say something please."

"You were lucky." Was all Shining Armor said.

"I was, so where's my beer? I think I deserve one."

Yori replied, "Welcome back, not the first time I thought you were dead. Shining, go get us some drinks."

He nodded, Mord sat down, "To Mord, for coming back from the dead!" Said Yori.

"Here here!" They all shouted.

Author's Note:

Been working on a shit-ton of essays, 2 for english, a 5000 word essay on art, math TSI prep work, and been doing other various activities. Spring Break was hell.

This is the last thing I'll post for this story line, there won't be a sequel, almost no one would read it and I'm running out of ideas for stories. And now I can focus on the rest of my classes.

Sorry for the weird ending, it was to signal a sequel, but like I said, there won't be one.

Comments ( 6 )

8141061 Thanks, just didn't see that.

7935250
Well lunar you’re wrong because halo infanint by 343 is the best by 343.But I see your point.

He was almost at the planet's atmosphere when the ship blew hp, the explosion pushed the pod just far enough away from the planet to just, float away.

Really you misspelled up.

10199325
Thanks for finding that, and it has been edited, glad to see people reading to this day.

10309927
I was working on one, but the story truly sucked, just god awful. So I scrapped it, I may work on it later, but want to wait until Halo Infinite to follow the story correctly, and writing a FoE story is kinda taking my time. So one day, right now, I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Login or register to comment