• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 1,534 Views, 28 Comments

U.N.S.C Frigate Timelane [rewrite] - Element Reading



UNSC Frigate Timelane was investigating an new planet just outside the covenant controlled territory, this is going to be epic

  • ...
6
 28
 1,534

Chapter 4: Ending part 1!

Spitfire and Mord were walking down another long hallway, Mord said.

"So, I had an amazing time with you, and maybe after your planet's freed, we could to a nice restaurant or see a movie?"

She replied, "I'd love that, just make sure you come back. Promise me you'll come back."

"I promise, I've done over 50 missions, I think I'll live." She seemed satisfied with that answer.

As they reached the end of the hallway they could see a pelican with Mord's Demon Skulls waiting for him. Baker looked at Mord and waved.

"Sir, what took you so long? We need to be up in the air in a couple minutes."

Spitfire replied, "He was busy with other things."

Macy also asked, "With what? Wait, did he throw up on you, because he's done that so many ti-" Mord covered her mouth and said.

"What are you talking about Macy? I've never thrown up on anybody." Spitfire rolled her eyes and flew up to eye level, she flew over and kissed Mord on the lips.

"I'll be waiting, and ready when you come back." She turned around and flew away. Mord just stared at her from below, he said.

"Yep, I got some of that, and a lot of it this morning." He walked into the pelican with a huge grin on his face. His squad silently followed him, questioning their reality.

The pelican took off and started to make it's way to Canterlot. The interior was very dark with only a couple lights that made their armor shimmer in the darkness, Mord stood up and activated a holo-screen and started to debrief them.

"Alright team, in short, the Covenant have almost complete control of Canterlot, but there is a small frontline that Shining Armor's leading. We'll be landing in the small battlefront and we'll assist Shining Armor's men to clear a path to the castle, Yori, you stay with Shining Armor's troops, make sure there are as few deaths as possible."

"Got it sir." He replied.

"The rest of you will be following me down a series of alleyways to the cargo beam, we'll punch through their defenses and float all the way to the corvette, as it makes it's way to the Covenant super cruiser."

Macy raised her hand, "Yes Macy?"

She replied, "Sir, this's a dumb question, but how are we gonna blow up that cruiser, I don't see a megaton bomb anywhere."

"If you're talking about Spartan 052, then yes, I have a nuclear bomb that I'll attach it to my armor as soon as we land, I'll plant it on the bridge and we'll haul ass to the pelican that'll be waiting in the flight deck. Is that clear?"

They all replied, "Sir yes sir!"

"Alright, 1 minute til drop, check your gear gentlemen, this'll be one of the biggest battles we'll ever fight. We will go land and we will kill every last elite, grunt, and even every jackal that stepped foot on this beautiful planet, who's with me?"

"We are sir!" They all shouted.

The pelican had to use some evasive maneuvers to avoid the plasma, but it landed right behind a legion of marines with Shining Armor standing right in front of the pelican, the back opened and they ran out ready to fight, Mord asked, "Hey Shining Armor, how's the frontline doing?"

He replied, "We're losing ground by the minute, and we could use some assistance."

Mord thought for a second and replied, "Alright, Yori, Helen, and Macy, assist these ponies, Baker, Trev, you two are with me, Shining, are you coming with us, or are you gonna stay and fight on the front?"

"I'll come with you, the ponies on that ship will need to see a royal guard before trusting you."

"Understood." Said Mord.

The squad replied, "Yes sir!"

"By the way Shining, I'm actually carrying a mini nuclear bomb on my back, so if I get hit, say bye bye to everything on Equestria."

With a bit of hesitation Shining took point and headed to the corvette.

They were part way to the beam when the team saw a couple jackals running on the roofs, Baker said, "That's never good, Shining, keep ready."

He nodded, they moved up a little, but suddenly they were ambushed by two hunters, one was in front of them, the other was behind them, the hunters roared and fired their canons, Mord shouted, "Duck!"

They did so and the plasma balls went right over them, in fact the balls hit the hunters, which pissed them off to no end. Trev aimed his rocket launcher at the hunter behind them and fired two rockets at it, it's arm was blown clear off killing the hunter.

Mord and Baker grabbed their grenades and threw a total of 4 grenades at the last hunter, it looked up at them right before the grenades blew up, spreading the hunter all over the alleyway.

Shining Armor looked like he was gonna throw up, Trev asked, "Hey, sir, you okay?"

Shining Armor replied, "I'm fine, I just need to get used to this kind of fighting."

They kept going. Once they reached the end of the alleyway, there was the base for the beam.

It was guarded by 4 elite zealots, Mord said, "I hate zealots, I truly hate them with a burning passion. Alright squad, Trev, you wait here until you see Baker and me make our move, Baker, we're gonna sneak up behind the side guards, and Shining, I need you to teleport behind the farthest elite and blast it to oblivion, got it?"

They nodded, "Alright, let's move." Mord and Baker turned invisible and made their way behind the side zealots, Shining Armor's horn glowed, ready to teleport, and Trev had his launcher ready.

Mord and Baker made their move, they went up behind the zealots and slashed their throats, Trev got up and fired two rockets into the front zealot, he blew up into many pieces, and just as the farthest zealot was about to kill Trev, Shining Armor teleported behind him and blew that one to oblivion.

The team checked their corners and decided to enter the beam, but before they did, Mord asked, "You all ready to save this planet?"

They nodded, "Good." They each walked into the beam and were flown up into the corvette.

Author's Note:

Okay, so this one's a bit short, but the next one is at least 1800 characters long, so something longer. Hope you liked it.