• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 1,522 Views, 28 Comments

U.N.S.C Frigate Timelane [rewrite] - Element Reading



UNSC Frigate Timelane was investigating an new planet just outside the covenant controlled territory, this is going to be epic

  • ...
6
 28
 1,522

Chapter 3: Building up to the final fight

After the battle of Ponyville, the Demon Skulls and Shining Armor went to the last bar that was still standing, they were sitting in a booth in the corner, the only other beings in the bar was the staff, and a couple of scattered marines that were off duty.

They're all buzzed, but not drunk, yet. Baker asked everyone, "Do you all wanna hear how many ponies we saved? And the number will be bigger than you'd think."

Macy replied, "one million!" They all just stared at her, "What? I gave it a guess."

"Aw, now the actual number will seem to be small compared to that, thanks Macy."

"Hey don't get snippy at me Baker, I'll kick your ass back to the lunar belt."

Mord stepped in the argument by saying, "Macy drop it, Baker, tell us the number."

He replied, "5000, 5000 ponies, that's the actual number."

Shining Armor quickly added on, "That also includes my sister and her friends."

"Wait, that prison couldn't hold 5000 ponies, was there something else we liberated?"

Baker replied, "Well, turns out that most of the crates had two stacks of ponies in each, and they're 3 to 4 feet tall compared to us. But most of the fleeing covies ran to Canterlot, the city with the corvette parked on top."

They all were saying, "Oh ya, ya, ya, ya, we know that place."

"And it's our next deployment, the final battle of the planet, and I think we should stay reasonably sober tonight."

Macy replied, "Screw that, barkeep! 7 rounds of beer, now what will the rest of you have?"

Baker leaned over to Shining and whispered, "She drinks like that all the time, so don't be surprised."

Mord shouted, "6 more over here! Trev, go get them, and if they drop, you're gonna pay for them."

"How?" He asked with a twinge of fear.

"With cash, dummy." He looked at Mord with a bit of anger and relief, he left to get the 11 beers, and to most likely pay for them.

Baker said, "Hold on, I'm getting a message, be right back." He got up and put his helmet on.

Helen asked, "So, I take it Miss Cadence is staying at the Crystal Empire to take care of your kid?"

Shining replied, "Not just that, she also has to organize all the ponies who've been evacuated over there, so she's got her work cut out for her. She's tough and I know she can take it."

"Good, hey Mord, is that one of the ponies you were telling me about?" Helen said.

They looked over to the far back of the bar, it was Spitfire. "Oh ya, that's miss Spitfire Captain of the Wonderbolts, a track team basically, but what about it?" Asked Mord

Shining Armor told him, "You should go over there and invite her over here."

"Well, first off no, and second, I bet she has plans."

Helen looks back over, "And those 4 shot glasses tell me she's not expecting anybody to come."

Trev came back, somehow holding 11 beers with two hands, Macy snatched one up and handed it to Mord, "Drink the liquid courage and talk to her, you dummy."

He drank the contents and stood up, he told her, "I will, but if you call me a dummy one more time, I'll fight you like I did to Tom Hutch in high school."

He walked away just as Baker sat back down, he asked, "So, what'd I miss?"

Mord sat on the stood right next to her and said, "Excuse me Captain, do you have a minute?"

She looked over to him and stared for a second before asking him, "Hey, aren't you the human who saved me?"

"Yes I am, and I wanna ask, do you want to sit over at my table, or are you waiting for someone?"

"I wish I was waiting on somepony, but my squad is working on evacuation, so I'd love to sit with you all."

She sat down at the table and started talking.

This continued for 3 hours or so, until Mord's squad and Shining Armor were really drunk and decided to sleep it off, then throw up, not necessary in that order leaving Mord and Spitfire to themselves.

Neither of them were that drunk, each of them have only had about 3 beers, Mord asked her, "So, you're team are the basic air force?"

She replied, "Well, ya, Equestria has never had a war, well, none like the one we're in."

"I hear ya, I mean, this is the second war we've been in with the Covenant."

"Second?!"

"Ya, the first war took 30 or so years to finish, I was born right in the heat of battle, lost my family a couple years later, grew up living with my grandparents, luckily both of them were veterans and they helped push me to become a soldier, so I train and trained, and I enlisted. Went through basic training, and fought my first battle, lost my eye, as you can see."

She stares at the robotic eye for a moment and says, "Wow, so I take that it hurt a whole lot."

"Oh ya, the eye is actually the biggest nerve in the human body, so that truly hurt, but then I joined the ODST's and after awhile, I got my own squad.

So in the end, it all worked out." He finishes his beer and slams it onto the table, "Two more over here! Please."

"And I thought this whole thing was the most messed up thing ever, but are all of you humans this sad? Lost so much?"

"Maybe not all of us, but with the burning of over 500 planets along with most of the people on them, I'd have to say at least 1 person has lost someone close."

"Out of?"

"No out of, every person has at least 1 person of whom they lost, this war has been fought for to long, all humanity wants is for this war to end, so we can recover, start families, and regain what the Covenant took from us."

"I wish there was more we could do, but all we can do is help free this place, there are still so many places here you'd really like."

"Such as?"

"Cloudsdale, Los Pegasus, or training up the royal guards, because they were less than useless, even when it came down to beings on my planet."

"I'll get Helen on it, she has that commanding and angry mother voice that can make even me stand at attention, well, sometimes."

"Before this gets any further I just wanna thank you, for saving my life, I was for sure I was gonna die in there. And I'd like to thank you."

"Well, no problem, it was nothing. I'd do it again if I need to."

"I don't mean with words, I mean something more.... close." She slid over next to him and slid her hoof onto his thigh.

He realized what the hell she was talking about, he thought, "Wait, she is a pony, it would be bestiality! Though, they never said I couldn't be with aliens, she's technically one, heh I'll go for it, besides, she does look hot for a pony."

He asked, "So, what did you have in mind?"

She smirked and kissed him.

The next morning:

Mord slowly woke up in his bunk, he said, "Ulgh, I need to drink les." he looked over and saw Spitfire, "Oh, then I guess it wasn't a dream after all. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or a really bad thing."

She woke up and replied, "Morning good looking."

He started to blush, "Heh, you're blushing, that's cute. I had a great night and I gotta say that tongue was amazing, you knew exactly where to lick."

He replied, "And I need to say that was the best night of my life, you felt, amazing! But sadly I need to get to the pelican, we're departing at 10 hundred hours."

She picked up a small clock and said, "It's only 7, you got time."

"Oh, well, I could go for a cup of coffee, wanna join me?"

"What makes you think we're done here, you have 3 hours, so let's make the most of it."

He looked down at her lower region and replied, "No arguments here."

Author's Note:

Yes he is easy, no he doesn't do this kind of thing normally.

I just want to thank all of you who've made it this far, your support means a whole lot to me, and it helps with me writing. Upvotes keep me interested and determined, comment what you thought, and there will be a lot of action in the next two chapters.