• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 753 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrain war: Prelude - General Sparky



This is a story about how the main characters will go back in time to the battle of the Somme and survive World War 1,World War 2,the Cold War and the present day. They will meet somepony from the 'waring' times that help them survive.

  • ...
8
 1
 753

Princesses Reactions to Rachel and Sparky

Discord's Home, the day after the party, 2 p.m

Sparkball and Rachel was sleeping when their parents was discussing something upstairs.

"So, when do you think will they use their powers?" Screwball asked worriedly.

"Screwy, what do you mean by that?"

"My father said that I started using my power since I was in the nursery room with Dinky, they should have used their powers at least once when they are in the nursery room, but when I asked the doctor, neither of them have used their powers when they are in the nursery room, I fear that they may look like a draconequus but they cannot not act like one. Do you get what I mean?!" Screwball's started to panic and started to walk in circles around her room.

"Look Screwy, what will come, will come. Whether they have or do not have powers, they will always be our babies." Mothball said with a calm tone.

"I hope you are right Mothfy." Screwball said, before sitting next to Mothball.

"Don't look so down, dear. They will be draconequuses in our heart, whether they have powers or not.


Twilight's castle, the day after the party, 2.30 p.m

Princess Twilight finally woken up from her tiring day at the party. She reluctantly got up from her crystal bed and decided took a stroll in the castle.

While strolling around the castle, not far from where her bedroom was, she found Spike, sleeping on the cystal floor.

"Spike, wake up."

Spike yawned before saying, "Rarity, I love you..." and went back to sleep.

Twilight look at Spike before going back to her bedroom, looking at the scenery around Ponyville when she realised that she has not told Celestia, Luna and Cadance of the two new Draconequus that has join Discord's family.

Twilight ran towards Spike and started to shake the dragon violently and started yelling, "Spike, wake up! I have something important that I need you to do."

Spike woke up a few moments later and started to get up and yelled, "Alright Twilight, I am awake! What do you need me to do?"

Twilight stop shaking Spike and took two scrolls and quill and started writing. Spike looked at Twilight and almost said, Are you serious, Twilight? You woke me up to see you write letters?

After Twilight finish writing, she handed Spike two scrolls and said, "Spike, deliver one to Celestia and one to Cadance."

Spike threw Twilight a angry glare before he blew ou two green flames that transported the letter to Cadance and Celestia respectively.


Royal sisters' castle, the day after the party, 3 p.m.

Princess Luna was sleeping while Princess Celestia was managing the day court.

Princess Celestia was interogating somepony about a crime he did when the letter appeared in front of her. Celestia put the letter aside to continue the interogation.

After the interogation was complete, Celestia opened the letter that Twilight has send.

The letter was writtened as follows:

Dear Celestia,
Screwball has given birth to two Draconequus, one colt and one filly.
The colt is called Sparkball, is a half draconequus and half changeling. Seems suspicious, put more caution and attension on this one.
The filly is called Rachel, a draconequus. Seemed ok, need more studying.
We have decided to keep Rachel and Sparkball under close surpervision to know their developments with draconequus and changeling magic respectively. I fear another Discord fiasco, I will update ASAP on their magic development.
Your fellow co-princess, Twilight Sparkle.

Celestia read the letter and felt a bit shocked but did not show it in front of her guards.


Cadance 's castle, same day, 3.30p.m.

Cadance got the same letter as Celestia. She was glad that Screwball had given birth to two new babies but still felt a bit uncertain about them.

She would tell this news later to Shining Armor.

When Shining Armor came home later that day, Shining Armor seems more worried than ever.

Shining Armor thought: With the addition of two new draconequus, the defence of equestria would be severly threaten should there be another Discord fiasco. What should we do?

"Cadance, I think we should increase the number of guards in ponyville," Shining Armor suggested.

"What? I don't think that is necessary."

"But it is! With the extra guard pressence, we could see for ourselves the progress that these two draconequus has."

"Even if I agree, won't it be highly suspicious? There is no guards in ponyville before,except when the princesses are there, how do you expect me to put troops there?"

"We won't, I will assign my greatest spy in the crystal guard to watch them."

"Fine, I will bring that up with them tomorrow morning," With that the conversation ended.


Canterlot Castle, same day, 7p.m.

Celestia gave Luna to read the letter later that day. She appeared to be showing no response.

Luna thought of a different approach to the problem. She thought: If we are to make sure that they do not fall to the dark side, they should be kept as far away as Discord's reach. We should be the ones watching them, not that Discord family.

She decided to bring the matter up to her sister the next day.


Canterlot Castle, the next day

There was a big meeting in the castle today to discuss about the brith of the two draconequus. All those who are present are the 4 princesses.

Shining Armor was at the Crystal Empire dealing with Flurry Heart.

"Ok, we know that there is a new situation in ponyville, I called all of you here today is to discuss what to do with Rachel and Sparkball." Celestia said with a serious tone.

"I think we should put in some guards in Ponyville to monitor the development of magic of these two draconequus."

"No, I think we should kep them here in caterlot and take them in as our pupil, to keep a close eye on the matter and to make sure they do not fall into the path of the dark side."

"I agree, Luna. Twilight, be the judge, which method would you choose?"

Twilight stared into space, not knowing what to reply. She thought: On one hoof, Cadance method would make sure that Rachel and Sparkball be with their family. On the other hoof, Luna's method would separate Rachel and Sparkball from their family but has a higher chance to suceed as well.

Twilight, with a heavy heart, said, "We will go with Luna's plan."

With that, Twilight walked out of the room immediately, trying to hide her true emotions.

The remaining Princesses looked at Twilight, and said nothing nothing for a moment.

To break the silence, Luna said, "Let's discuss about how do we convince Screwball and Mothball about giving their child to us."


Discord's home

It was unusual for them to get mail because ponies usually come to thier house directly if they have any problems.

When Derpy arrived on the main door, Discord and Screwball was a bit surprise.

When Screwball answered the door, Derpy gave the letter and said, "Here's a letter for you." and flew off.

The letter was written as follows:

Dear Screwball and Mothball,
We have decided to take Rachel and Sparkball in as our students. I am sorry to say that they will need to be in canterlot with us for a long time. More details will be discussed when we come to take them within one week of this letter recieval.
Yours Truly, Princess Luna

Screwball stared at the letter dumbfounded. When she showed Discord the letter, Discord went immediately in his room, slamming the door shut. Screwball later showed the letter to Mothball but also look dumbfounded. When Screwball showed the letter to Fluttershy, Fluttershy looks pretty happy and sad at the same time.

"What does this letter says?" Screwball asked.

"It means that Rachel and Sparky are going to be the Celestia's and Luna's students, but they would have to be in Canterlot for a long time."

Screwball and Mothball stared into space, not knowing what to do or say.

Screwball was the first to say, "If it is good for them, then I don't mind."

With that, the decision is made. Screwball and Mothball would give up Rachel and Sparkball to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna respectively, unknown of the Princesses' true intendsion.

Author's Note:

1) This is inspired from DisneyFinatic2364's Bride of Discord(BOD) and Daughter of Discord(DOD). This is NOT a sequel to DOD. 2) I know there is a bit of confusion over the time frame, I will try not to have these time confusion happen again. 3) Please leave constructive comments on how I can improve this for you guys. 4) Hope you all like the 'Thought wars', I will include more of these later in the series.
5) Trailer for next chapter: Sparky's and Rachel's Childhood. They will be the students of Princess Luna and Celestia. How will they react once Rachel and Screwball has Draconequus magic? Stay tuned to find out. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2:
That is all General Sparky Out.

Comments ( 1 )

What can possible go wrong?

Login or register to comment