• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 745 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrain war: Prelude - General Sparky



This is a story about how the main characters will go back in time to the battle of the Somme and survive World War 1,World War 2,the Cold War and the present day. They will meet somepony from the 'waring' times that help them survive.

  • ...
8
 1
 745

The birth of Sparkball (part 1)

After a few years to the events in Daughter of Discord(DOD), Screwball and Mothball decided that it is time for them to have a baby.
The day before they have sex, they both sit in a room discussing on what would their baby be like.

"Hey mothfy, what do you think our baby would look like?" Screwball asked.

"I think our baby will have lollipop eyes, have draconequus powers, and be a filly" Mothball repiled childishly.

"Come on Mothfy, who says it is definately a filly, it could be a colt and be a changeling, and having changeling powers." Screwball repiled while bouncing on the bed.

"Whatever it will be, I am sure that we will love it all the same."

Screwball gave a nod to Mothball's statement and said," Let's talk about this another time,sweetie,let's go to sleep, I'm tired."

As though on cue, both Mothball and Screwball lie in bed,falling asleep.


After a couple of weeks since that day, Screwball started to show symptoms of prenangcy.
After Mothball finished his work, he brought Screwball to the ponyville hospital,to see why Screwball has those symptoms.
After clearing administartion and Screwball being checked by a doctor,Mothbal and Screwball was waiting for the Doctor's report.
"Is she going to be ok, Doc?" Mothball asked with concern.

"Don't worry she is fine."The Doctor said clamly.

"If I am ok, then why do I feel nauseous and feel like throwing up all the time?" Screwball asked with concern.

"Congratulations Screwball, You are a few weeks pregnant."

The couple stared into space into a short silence before Screwball broke the the silence.

"Say that again, Doctor."

"Congratulations Screwball, you are a few weeks pregnant."

"Are you saying that I'm Pregnant, Doctor?"

"Yes."

"We are going to have a child...We are going to have a child! Screwy, Do you know what this means?"

"That I will be a mother and that you will be a father!"

"Ok, Will you two please clam down!!"

There was a awkward silence in the room.

"Ok, since the two you had calmed down I will start explaining things that you need to watch out for during Pregnancy."

"You will need to watch what you are eating, especially chocolate milk, as too much of it is not good for the baby. Don't exercise too much, It will affect the baby in your womb, etc..."


After visiting the Doctor,The couple started to talk about their new baby while walking home.
"How do you think my parents will react to the baby?"

"I think that they will love it, I mean you are giving them a grandchild after all."

"I guess you are right, so what gender do you think our baby will be?"

"I think that either gender will be fine, I wonder what powers this filly or colt will have, will this baby inherit your powers or mine?"

"I don't really care, what matters is that it is our baby."

"You're right."

The couple has been so engaged in their talk that they did not realise that they have reached their home already.
Once they entered their home, Discord and Fluttershy was sitting in the living room.
Discord asked the couple,"So how was your day? Why are you so distracted, you almost hit the door just now."

Screwball looked at Mothball, signaling him to say the big news.

Mothball went back a few steps and take a deep breath before saying, "The reason why we are back so late was that I brought Screwball to the hospital and at the hospital, we found out that Screball was ...... Pregnant."

"She is Pregnant!?" Fluttershy screamed while Discord was looking angrily at Mothball.

"Mothball, you have a lot of explaining to do." Discord said while staring directly into Mothball's eyes.

"It all started with Screwy wanting to have a child"

"Me? You said you wanted a child!" Screwball said as she was pointing her hoof to Mothball.

"I don't care who started it, tell us what happened!" Discord said with a intimindating and anxious tone.

"Well, it started out like this...." Mothball said,detailing what had he and she had done during that night.

After they had explained all the events, Discord and Fluttershy scolded them for commiting such an act and also so asked a important question,"Do you want to keep the baby?"

Mothball and Screwball looked at each other and both noded before they said,"YES!!!!!"

Fluttershy then said,"Are you guys sure? Taking a baby is a huge responsibility."

"Yes, we are sure."

"Since you are sure that you will keep the baby, there is something that you will need to know first. Mothball, follow me, Screwy, follow your mother."

Screwball and Mothball headed to their respective places, learning about the responsibility about having the baby and what both sides should do during Pregnancy period.


A couple of months passed peacefully during Screwball's pregnancy period.
Screwball was experiencing a little abnomally, she finds herself wanting to drink more chocolate milk and eat more cotton candy during her pregnancy period.
She was also experiencing symtoms of pregnancy,like throwing trantrums and throwing up more frequent than usual.
But for her little child, she was willing to do anything for her.


The day for Screwball's child birth came sooner than expected. It came when Screwball was at home, resting at home from her busy work, now reduced signficantly due to her pregnancy.

Luckily, Mothball was home, as he was resting from his work too, when it came.
When Mothball heard Screwball yelling from upstairs, he rushed into the room and was suprised at what he saw.

Screwball yell out faintly, "Bring me to the Hospital, I think it's coming out now."

Still trying to understand what is going on, Mothball stood still there for a moment.
When Mothball get the picture, he went to ponyville requesting for a pony to bring Screwball to the hospital.
The only pony that was avaliable was Derpy, who was wondering in the streets of ponyville as she was waiting for Doctor Hooves to be back.

Mothball saw her and called out to her, "You,a....Derpy is it? I need your help to carry a mare to the ponyville hospital."
Derpy looked dumbfounded and repiled, "Sure, what did you need me to do?"

Mothball,still in panic,yelled" I need your help to carry a mare to the ponyville hospital!!"

"Sure,where did this mare lived?"

"Come with me, I will show you the way."

Mothball grab Derpy's hooves and fly up.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To Screwball, she is about to have her child and I can't bring her to the hospital as she is too heavy for me to drag or carry her there."

"Oh, I see. Let's hurry then."

Both ponies fly to the scene as fast as their wings could bring them. Upon reaching Screwball's place, Mothball was shocked to see his mare unconcious. Seeing Screwball unconcious Derpy said, "You take her left hooves, I will take her right hooves."

Mothball did what he was told and Both ponies carried her through the skies of ponyville until they have reached Ponyville Hospital.
They put her down and started to carry her into the hospital. When they have reached inside the hospital,a nurse,who was there, recognised the pony that Mothball and Derpy had brought and started to ask, "What is her condition?"

"I think she is giving birth but how she got unconcious is still unclear."

"Ok, I will get the doctor, you two first find a way to wake her up and lay her over there." The nurse said,while pointing to a set of empty chairs in the administartion room.

Derpy and Mothball did what they were told. Derpy laid her down while Mothball was shouting at her, trying to get her awake.

"Come on,Screwball it is no time to sleep,wake up."Mothball shouted panickly wile slaping Screwy cheeks.

"......where am I?"

Mothball stopped doing what he is doing and stared momentary into space before saying, "You are in the hospital, dear."

Just as he finished his sentence, a doctor came and with a couple of hospital staff pushing a strecther. The hospital staff put Screwball onto the strecther and move her to the operating room. "Who is her husband?" the doctor asked.

"Me." Mothball repiled while raising one hoor in the air.

"Ah you, follow me into the operating room. And the other mare, you can help deal with administartion for Screwball"

"Sure thing, Doctor." Derpy said as she went to the Administartion counter.

Whereas, Mothball followed the doctor into the operating room.


Due to the fact that Screwball was unconcious and that Mothball is outside the Operating room the whole time, the couple did not see the baby the entire time.
A few moments later, Screwball was put in a ward and Mothball followed her there and went to her ward, to be in company with her mare.
Whereas, Derpy has left the hospital to look for his stallion after she completed the Administartion stuff.

Author's Note:

1) This is inspired from DisneyFinatic2364's Bride of Discord(BOD) and Daughter of Discord(DOD). This is NOT a sequel to DOD. It includes elements from it only. 2) I purposely skip all those immature scenes to make it viewable to everyone 3) I know it feels kind of rushed but don't worry, the 2nd chapter will be much better. 4)It is the 1st story I have written, so I am bound to make mistakes. Please comment on anything that you deem is good or bad so that I could improve on it to make the story more interesting overall.
5) A 'trailer' for the next chapter:
Spoiler alert, Screwball actually gave birth to two Babies. :pinkiecrazy:
That is all, General Sparky out.