• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 753 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrain war: Prelude - General Sparky



This is a story about how the main characters will go back in time to the battle of the Somme and survive World War 1,World War 2,the Cold War and the present day. They will meet somepony from the 'waring' times that help them survive.

  • ...
8
 1
 753

Breaking the fourth wall #1

Party at Sugar Cube Corner, the fourth wall 'room' ,3 p.m

"Do you really think that Pinkie Pie is the only one who breaks the fourth wall here?"

"Hey, Sparky, that's my thing" Pinkie pie said to Sparky.

"Oh, sorry, I did not see you here."

"Never mind, so how do you enjoy doing this breaking the fourth wall thing?"

"I think it is pretty cool, I mean the fun part is that nopony knows except for you."

"So, do you know where I put my party cannons?" Pinkie asked, disbeliving what Sparky had said.

"I know where to put one, but it is a secret."

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you get here anyway?"

"The same way you got here, silly."

"I think you are the worst pony I met here, I mean that you don't even know how to crack jokes here."

"I know, but considering what I had seen in my book, I do not feel like it."

"All you read is about some people dying, what is so bad about that."

"It is bad because.... oops, almost spoiled the story for the people reading this."

"Oh ya, later you will do that thing in the story."

"I blame my writer for that thing I will need to do later."

"But, don't worry, in this series, we would not spoil the story except the author's notes"

"By the way, how did you get the book that you are holding?" Pinkie asked, pointing to the WW1 book on his back.

"It is simple, I go to a Human library to borrow this book."

"So, what did you learn from reading this book?"

"I learn that WW1 is horrible but it has changed their world forever and that I learned about their tatics used in the war which will be useful later in this story."

"Almost forget that you will be needing that later."

"Pinkie, can you promise me something?"

"Sure, what do you want me to promise you?"

"Promise me that you will not tell anypony about this."

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," Pinkie did the action as she is saying that.

"You has to promise me that I will be with you during your adventure later."

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," Sparky did the action as he is saying that.

"So, see you later?"

"You bet my cupcakes I am"

With that Pinkie and Sparky left the 'room'.

Author's Note:

1)It is so fun to write this, I may include some of these breaking the fourth wall scenes in the story later. 2) Pinkie Pie is crazy, so is Sparky, so who is the pony that is not? 3) They will not get to the Author's notes no matter what 4) Please leave constructive comments so that I can make this story better for you guys.
5) Next chapter: Princesses' reaction to Rachel and Sparky. Trailer: Sparkball and Rachel's birth will be known to the Princesses, what will be their reaction?:derpytongue2::pinkiecrazy::pinkiesmile: