• Published 21st Dec 2016
  • 944 Views, 80 Comments

The Tank Hunter - Lone Maus



When the 2nd world War broke out Jack joined the army to protect his loved one however late in the war he finds that one miss step can change everything.

  • ...
7
 80
 944

Foe

Jack and Fang headed back to their tent to gear up. On the way Jack was mentally freaking out, he didn't know what this army's tactics were for all he knew this was a one way mission. A whistle tore him from his thoughts causing him to look around for a second only to find he walked right passed the tent and Fang was standing next to it with a smile. He turned and walked to the tent as Fang walked inside.

Jack walked through the flap of the tent to find Fang working in to her rigging, she had somehow got it stuck and was standing on three legs with her front left leg stuck to her chest. "A little help here." Jack cracked a smile and helped Fang get her leg unstuck. Once Fang was unstuck Jack started getting his stuff together. "So where exactly are you from?" Fang asked.

"Umm." Jack wasn't sure how to respond, after a moment of thought he figured he should just tell the truth. "Well a island by the name of Britain." Jack answered.

"Britain?" Fang asked giving him a quizzical look.

"Well it's not, umm how should I put this. I'm not from this country let alone world." Jack was now concerned that he laid it on a bit thick.

Fang looked at him dumbfounded. "Like as in Equestria is completely different from Britain?" Fang questioned.

"If by completely different you mean everyone including me is not a pony then yes almost completely different well with some similarities." Jack answered.

"Wait WHAT!?" Fang yelled, "What do you mean you're not a pony?"

Jack realized the hole he just dug himself. "Um I don't know what happened but I was turned in to one and transported here." Jack explained, "I don't know if that makes any sense."

"No it doesn't, if you weren't a pony then what are you supposed to be?" Fang asked well adjusting her gear.

"Well what's called a human. We are about," Jack stood up on his hind legs and stretched, "this tall. Oh and we can't use magic."

Fang sat down and looked at her hoofs quizzically the said, "So you were tall and couldn't use magic. Then where did you get those guns?"

"We machined them out?" Jack said quizzically, "Isn't that how you make them?" He then asked.

Fang shook her head, "We have designated metal smiths that use magic to cast them." She sighed then said, "I have something to get off my chest too. I lied about the carnivore pony tribes, they are actually united under a king and queen." She paused for a moment, "I am the…" she was cut off by a tall bat pony throwing open the tent flap.

"We don't have all day. Let's move." Jack and Fang looked at each other.

"Well talk when we get back." Fang said right before she walked out with Jack following.

Deep within Fortress Mountain

The elevator rattled to a stop and opened. A zebra dressed in a suit stepped out. "Sir!" A zebra wearing a simple light gray uniform said as he snapped to attention.

The zebra in the suit simply waved his hoof and the soldiers opened the door. Stepping through he was greeted by a zebra in a lab coat. "General Blackwood, I'm pleased you made it here."

The general smiled, "Hows our new ally coming along."

The zebra scientist gestured to a large glass window, "Here see for yourself."

The general walked up to the window and looked out it. A large pony slowly paced around a large room. "As you can see with the introduction of dragon genetics she started taking on more dragon like figure." The scientist stated.

Blackwood just kept looking. This couldn't actually work. He thought. The pony had patches of scales cropping up around her body and a small yet visible pair of horns growing out the back of her head.

The clicking of claws drew Blackwood's attention away from the dragonpony. His eyes fell on a light grey slender dragon carefully carrying a crimson urn with a dagger hand sticking out the top. "So this is the new body for Dracon?" The dragon commented. Blackwood was taken aback her voice was unbelievably high pitched.

"Yes, is it sufficient?" The scientist asked.

The dragon huffed and said, "It will have to do, please do show me in to the entrance to its cage."

Blackwood quickly asked, "What about your end of the deal? Will you hel…"

The dragon snickered and cut him off with, "Why of course, in fact Mantle should be about to begin his assault." She smiled wickedly.

Blackwood nodded and the scientist lead the dragon over to a door and explained something to her, Blackwood was out of ear shot. The dragon went through and after two minutes he seen her in by the dragonpony. He watched her closely.

The dragon set the urn down and slowly grabbed the handle, twisting it and pulling it out. The dagger was 5cm long, then she slowly walked to the dragonpony and before it could react she plunged the dagger into it chest. It roared which quickly turned in to a yell as a red glow filled the room. The dagger turned to dust as the dragon backed up with a smile. The dragonpony shuk it's head and smiled, "Thank you my loyal subject for bringing me back." It then stepped forward close to the dragon.

Blackwood's heart was racing, and a feeling in his gut began to rise.

Equestrian FOB, Stalliongrad.

Fang and Jack both stood in front of a group of batponies. Two of them took off, one hovered over Jack and the other over Fang. "Hold on a second." One of the batponies said stepping over to him. The batpony then quickly hooked up a harness around his chest then hooked it to the batpony and pulled them tight to each other. "Good to go?" The batpony then asked. One of the other batponies nodded and before Jack could object he rocketed into the air.

Author's Note:

Well well well it's been too long. I am rust, not like I was that good at writing. Any weird formatting could be do to the fact I write these on my phone. As always enjoy.