• Published 16th Oct 2016
  • 866 Views, 161 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 5: The Malefic Menace - Bahamut0



A new foe has emerged and has been capturing legendary dragons! And next on the list are Burst and Inferno's cards!

  • ...
4
 161
 866

Duel 3: Reacton Shots

Shadow Thunder had just enrolled in CHS and was listening to Ace as he told him about the adventures he and his friends had. "From the sound of things your friends are pretty strong duelists. Especially Burst Stream if he won Duelist Kingdom and Battle City. I guess we're meeting them and your girlfriend today?"

"Uh-huh! I think they'll get to like you pretty quickly. And I think I see most of them now!", Ace said as he went towards his friends with Shadow Thunder close behind. "Hey everyone! There's someone I want you all to meet."

"Who's that Ace?", Sunset asked.

"Meet my lost brother. Shadow Thunder!" At hearing this, everyone's jaws dropped and Rarity nearly fainted. Pinkie took a picture and put "hashtag reaction shot" on the picture. Inferno was the first one to find his voice.

"Ace. HOW MANY FORGOTTEN SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?"

"Just me.", Shadow answered. "So these are the friends you were telling me about?"

"Yup. There's Sunset, Golden Rise, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, my girlfriend Sonata, Applejack, Twilight, Inferno, and last but not least Burst Stream and one of his girlfriends Moon."

"Wait. ONE of his girlfriends?"

"Yeah. Burst is also dating Principle Celestia."

"He's won Duelist Kingdom and Battle City and he's also got two crazy hot girlfriends? That's it. Burst, you are officially the coolest guy I know."

"Thanks!", Burst said. "You've also got a strong bond with a dragon too. My bond's with Blue Eyes White Dragon."

"No way! Mine's with Number 46: Dragluon."

"As much as all of us would like to continue this conversation, we should probably head to class.", Rainbow Dash said. Everyone headed off to their classes. While Shadow was heading for his first class, he spotted Starlight in the hallway and decided to talk to her.

"Hey Starlight!"

"Oh! I didn't expect to see you here Shadow."

"It's my first day here. How about you?"

"Same! Want to help me find my way to my first class?"

"Sure!" Shadow escorted Starlight to her class, and prepared to ask her a burning question in his mind. "Hey Starlight?"

"Hm?"

"Are you...free this week? I've got nothing planned the next couple of days, so do you wanna go out?" Starlight gave him a kind smile.

"I'd love to. Wednesday after school. It's a date."

"YES! Thank you! I won't forget!", Shadow nearly shouted as he went off to his class with the biggest smile possible. Starlight smiled too. Both for having a date, and the fact that there were about seven powerful dragons bonded with duelists at this school.

"Soon they shall be mine just as you are. Your friend Timaeus is close Critias and Hermos. And soon he shall join you as my slave. Like all of the legendary dragons I've captured!", Starlight said with an evil smile as the legendary dragons in her deck howled in pain and sorrow from the malefic corruption that had enslaved them!

Meanwhile in Celestia's office...

Celestia was going about her business until Saffira and Felgrand suddenly materialized. "Saffira? Felgrand? What's wrong?"

"We can hear them. The cry of enslaved dragons.", Saffira said.

"A powerful dark magic is responsible for this. And it seems to be seeking out legendary dragons in specific. It is corrupting them! Making them little more than mindless puppets! We hear their sorrow. We sense their pain.", Felgrand added.

"I'd better alert Sunset and the others. We may be facing another threat.", Celestia said.