• Published 16th Oct 2016
  • 865 Views, 161 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 5: The Malefic Menace - Bahamut0



A new foe has emerged and has been capturing legendary dragons! And next on the list are Burst and Inferno's cards!

  • ...
4
 161
 865

Duel 8: Paradox's Plan

"So Starlight never intended to hunt the dragons?", Sunset asked.

"Yeah. There was someone who was using her to do their dirty work!", Shadow growled.

"He called himself Paradox Truth.", Ace said.

"PARADOX?!", Blue Eyes and Red Eyes nearly shouted as they materialized.

"I'm guessing you guys have a history with him?", Burst asked.

"So what's the story with Paradox?", Inferno asked.

"All those who are of the legendary dragon clans are familiar with him. My family and Red Eyes' know full well of him.", Blue Eyes said. "It all started long ago. A human sorcerer had found his way into our world, and using his magic he created two powerful dragons. Using his dragons, he protected villages but he charged great sums of tribute as payment. In time he and his dragons had caught the attention of the legendary dragons and they wished to meet with him. When the day came for them to meet, he arrogantly demanded that his dragons be made legendary dragons and that he be titled the master of all legendary dragons. But the legendary dragons sensed the evil within him and denied him his demands. In his rage, he foolishly attacked the legendary dragons! Fortunately, he was defeated and banished to another dimension. But before he vanished, he swore vengeance. He swore that if he could not stand beside the legendary dragons then he would enslave them and make them bow down to him. And that he would steal their power and make it his so he could dominate the entire monster world."

"And now he's back and it looks like he wants to make good on his promise. Starlight was just a pawn for him to move.", Red Eyes said with a scowl. "The creep's actually gotten worse with time!"

"Then let's all gang up on the guy and duel him!", Rainbow said.

"I'm with Rainbow Dash on this one.", Rarity said. "This Paradox is the worst kind of brute possible! Not to mention making a lady doing all the hard work for him!"

"You're not leaving us outta the action this time!", Applejack said. "We're goin' in with you guys like it or not!"

"Can't let you boys have all the fun now can we?", Moon said.

"Alright then. All of you can come with us, but only duelists partnered with legendary dragons can destroy Paradox. Meaning that Inferno, Ace, Golden, Celestia, Rainbow, Shadow, Burst or me can beat him for good. But that doesn't mean he won't have forces waiting for us, so it's a good thing you're coming with. You take care of any of his lackeys, we take down the boss.", Inferno said.

"Time to show Paradox what real dragons can do!", Golden boasted.

"Let's not get too overconfident.", Celestia warned. "We don't know what kinds of nasty surprises he has waiting for us."

Meanwhile with Paradox....

"You played your part well Starlight. But I don't need you to hunt for the dragons anymore. Soon they will come to me, and one by one they will fall at my hands and their power shall become mine."

"What makes you think you stand a chance?", Starlight said with a smirk. "You've no idea how powerful the enemies you've just made really are."

"Foolish girl! I control legendary dragon power as well!", Paradox said with a savage grin as he used the corrupted dragon power from the malefic cards. But instead of a normal transformation like with Burst, Ace, or Inferno, his new form looked like a horrid combination of all the dragons he had corrupted! "This from might not be appealing, but its power in undeniable! And soon your friends will fear it as I steal their dragon power as well!"