• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,471 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,471

Chapter 4: A High School Adventure

The Next Day:

Twilight, Alice and all their friends are walking to their school. Of course since Twilight and her friends doesn't have any other clothes, Clarissa decides to provide them with some new clothes, and she made them fashionable too. So earlier that night she made the girls new clothes, along with giving measurements and asked them their favorite color. It taken her hours to get the outfits down but it's worth it to help her friends.

After the long walk: they approach their school and it's like a big building. When they get inside the school they can see that it's decorated for a special event.

"So this is your school huh?" Rainbow asks.

"Yep this is it," Alice answers.

Then Pinkie asks, "So, remind me why we need to come here?"

"Well, we need to show you around so we can stick to our plan and plus you guys can help us make sure Alice wins Twilight's crown," Amy explains

"Well theses are some interesting decorations you got there," Rarity asks amazed by the decorations.

"Yeah it looks like you are throwing a party!" Pinkie screams in excitement.

Everyone in the group simply laughs at Pinkie's excitement. They can tell that Pinkie looks being at the school already.

"Well it is spirit week and today we get to wear our favorite color." Clarissa explains happily.

The girls realize why they are wearing clothes that are their favorite color. Applejack says, "So that's why you ask us what our favorite color."

"That also explain why you were making some clothes last night," Twilight adds.

"Yes that is the reason. Also you need some more clothes until we can get your crown back," Amy adds.

"So remind me why Pinkie can't stay at my house, we will totally have a blast last night," Jerry asks wishing she and Pinkie can stay together to have some excitement.

"Crazy, it's a lot better if us girls have two girls stay with us," Alice explains with annoyance.

"She's right me and Fluttershy stayed at Amy's house," Applejack says.

"Pinkie Pie and I stayed at Clarissa's house," Rarity says.

"And me, Spike, and Rainbow Dash stayed with Alice at her house," Twilight replies.

Alice simply smile and says, "Glad my mom doesn't mind you having a dog with us."

"Good morning kids," A man voice calls. The group turns to see a man with black hair white skin, brown blue eyes, and wearing glasses. He is also wearing a jacket with a white shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes.

"Good morning Principal Oaks," Alice and her friends says.

"So how are you all doing today?" Principal Oak asks.

"We're doing fine," Alice answers

"And can't wait for the dance it day tomorrow!" Joseph says with excitement.

"Good to hear it," Principal Oaks replies.

Then Principal Oaks turns to Alice and asks, "So Alice, how is your campaign going."

"It's going pretty well, as long as there's a certain someone who won't get too upset about it," Max explains.

"Don't worry about Jessica. I"m sure she won't be problem," Alice says.

"Glad to have some school spirit Alice and good luck until tomorrow night," Principal replies.

"Thank you," Alice says happily.

Just then Principal Oaks notice Twilight and her friends. He is curious about them, since he never seen them before. Principal Oaks asks, "By the way, who are these girls? I never seen you before."

"Oh they're our new friend. They are also new to the area and only going to be visiting," Amy explains.

"That's good to have some visitors, but make sure you come to my office to recieve visitor passess," The Principal informs the kids.

"Okay," The kids say at the same time with a smile.

"And mind i get the names of your friends," Principal oaks asks.

Then Jerry says, "This is Twilight Sparkle, Applejack Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy." Then the girls says hello to the principal.

The Principal gets curious about the girls names and says with a smile, "Well it's very nice to meet you girls. Though I never heard these names before."

"That's okay. We're glad to come here during our visit," Twilight asks.

"And excited to join you in your spirit week." Pinkie adds happily

The Principal simply smile and says, "That's good to hear, but I need ot get back to my office to do some paper work."

"Okay," The gang says.

"See you all some time," The Principal says. Then leaves to head back to his office.

After he leaves, Alice and the others continue to make their way to their lockers.

"Your principal is very nice," Fluttershy says nicely.

"He is. As long as we follow the rules," Jerry says.

"And making sure no one gets into trouble," Max adds.

Just then Twilight turns to Alice and asks, "So how are we going to make his plain work?"

Then Rainbow Dash asks, "Yeah and how are we going to help Alice wins Twilight's crown?"

After that, Pinkie asks, "And what are we going to do while you guys are in class?"

Alice and her friends start to think about how the girls can help and give them something to do until class is down. Then Jerry has an idea.

Jerry explains, "Well maybe you can put up these posters around the school to let the students know to vote for Alice and them you can go to the cafeteria to play some board games that I bring in my backpack.

Twilight and her friends think it's a good idea. They believe it will help Alice with her campaign for spirit week.

"Okay," Twilight replies.

With that Jerry gives Twilight and her friends posters, tapes, and board games. While the girls are going to hang up the posters, Alice and her friends are going to go to class.

As they are making their way their classroom, there's a girl at the corner of the hallway spying on Alice, Princess Twilight, and their friends and can see them going to their separate ways. The girls is around the same age as Alice. She has red and yellow hair, white skin, and light teal like eyes. She is wearing a black leather jacket with spikes on the collar, a magenta shirt with a red, yellow, and yellow gold shimmering sun in the middle, a orange skirt with a purple and light yellow stripe, and black boots with small heels.

The girls is actually Sunset Shimmer and she's the same girl who stole Twilight's crown and was giving Alice a hard time yesterday.

Then then decides to leave with an angry look on her face and says, "So Twilight and her friends followed me to this world after all and I'll bet those ponies told that Alice girl about me and the crown." Sunset starts to think of an idea on how to get the crown. She then makes and evil look on her face and says, "I'll just need to watch her carefully. I need to use something that will make Alice give me the crown, whether she likes it or not."

Then Sunset decides to follow Alice and her friends to see if their anything she can use to get Alice to win the crown.

Author's Note:

The mission for the crown has begun.

Next Chapter: The two groups of friends meet their rivals