• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,468 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,468

Chapter 8: Cleaning the Gym

Sometime later:

Alice is in the music room feeling very upset for what has happened. Witht the gym a mess the dance is unable to take place tonight. Alice knows that if they don't get Twilight's crown by tonight, she and her friends won't be able to get home.

Alice upsetly says, "This is not good, this is not good at all. If we don't get Twilight's crown back by tonight, she and her friends will be stuck here for another 30 moons and that's over two years."

The she rolls herself into a ball while sitting down feeling like she is going to cry.

Alice says in tears, "What am I going to do?"

Alice knows she needs to think of something so the dance can continue as planned. Alice feels like this is going to be hopeless. Until she has an idea on how the dance can go on.

Alice then enter the gym with a broom, mop, a bucket full of water, a trashcan. She knows that this is the only way that the dance can go on and get a chance to get Twilight's crown back.

Alice sadly says, "I guess… I need to get the gym clean up myself."

With that Alice starts to pick up some trash that are on the floor. She knows that this is going to take her a while to have this cleaned up, but to her, it will be worth it.

Alice sadly says while trying to stay calm, "It may be a long shot, but I need to make sure the gym is clean so the dance will go on."

As Alice starts to clean up the gym, she does not notice that Sunset Shimmer is standing at the exit of the gym. Sunset Shimmer knows what she is doing and knows she can't do it alone. Sunset decides to find Alice some help since Alice can't clan the gym on her own.

In the front of the school:

Twilight, and the others are wondering where Alice is. Right now, they don't have a clue to where Alice is and knows that they need to find her.

Rainbow Dash asks, "Hey, have you guys seen Alice?"

"No I haven't," Joseph answers sadly.

"Last I heard she was called to Vice Principal's Jade's office," Amy replies sadly.

"And you haven't seen her since?" Fluttershy asks sadly.

"No not at all," Clarissa answers sadly.

Right now, everyone is getting very worried about her and wonder where she could have gone.

Just then, they all hear a familiar voice saying, "She's in the gym."

Everyone turns to see Sunset Shimmer behind them and looking very serious.

"Who are…" Jerry is about to ask.

Until Rainbow gets very furious and screams, "You again!"

Twilight and her friends look at Sunset with an angry stare, except for Fluttershy who is showing a scared look on her face. while Joseph and the others look very surprised. Just then Joseph and the others remember that they met Sunset Shimmer yesterday and realized that this girl is Sunset shimmer from their homeworld.

Clarissa surprisingly asks, "Is that Sunset Shimmer?!"

"Yes. I'm afraid so," Fluttershy answers with a worried look on her face.

"Yes that's me," Sunset adds to Fluttershy's answer.

Rainbow Dash looks at Sunset with furry in her eyes and says, "What are you doing here?"

Rainbow is about to make a charge at Sunset, until Twilight grabs her by the shoulder. Unlike Rainbow, Twilight is more reasonable and something about what Sunset said catches her attention.

Twilight calmly says, "Hold on Rainbow."

Twilight then turns to Sunset and asks, "What did you say?"

"She's at the gym, cleaning it up," Sunset answers.

"Why is she cleaning it?" Amy shyly asks.

"What happened to the gym?" Jerry asks with confusion.

Sunset knows that they need to know about the situation Alice is getting herself in.

Sunset sighs and says, "Well if you must know…"

Sunset then starts to explain to them what happened to the gym and the kind of situation Alice is in right now. After hearing the story everyone is very shocked by this and are not sure if they should believe her or not.

"What?!" Everyone screams with a shock.

"Jessica and her friends trashed the gym!" Amy shockley says.

"And she tried to make it look like Alice did it!" Rarity says in horrors.

"But you gave Tori information and find proof that it was Jessica's sabotage," Max adds.

"And the dance will be postponed," Applejack says sadly.

"And Alice decided to clean the gym herself so the dance can go on," Jerry adds sadly.

"Yep. That sounds about right." Sunset says calmly.

Twilight is more confused by that and wonder what Sunset is helping Alice even though she is planning on taking the crown for herself.

Twilight looks at Sunset with suspicion and asks, "But why tell us this?"

Sunset th4en shows a suspicious grin on her face. Then she answers, "Well she seems very determine when it comes to her friends."

"Plus I know she needs to win," Sunset adds calmly.

Then sunset decides to walk away from them to head towards somewhere.

Sunset says, "Well, see you all later."

After Sunset leaves, some of them are looking at Sunset with confusion while the others are looking at her with suspicion. They are still not sure if she can be trusted.

"I don't trust her," Applejack angrily says.

Fluttershy looks at the others with uncertainty and asks, "Do you think… she's telling the truth about Alice cleaning the gym."

The group of friends look at each other with uncertainty and concern. They are wondering if Sunset is telling the truth about Alice.

Twilight looks at the others with a serious face and says, "We better find out."

With that Twilight and the others make their way to the gym to see if Alice is cleaning the gym like Sunset said. They still have doubts about Sunset statement, but it's the only thing to go on to find Alice.

In the principal's office:

Jessica and her friends are called into Principal's Oak's office and are wondering what they are need for. When the Principal and Vice Principal explain to them about it. Rachelle and Sabrina are surprised about it, while is very angry about it.

Jessica angrily asks while screaming, "What do mean I'm disqualified?!"

"Because it was you and your friends who messed up the gym and tried to frame Alice for doing this," Principal Oak firmly explains.

"And these photos that someone took and gave to Tori who gave it to me confirm it," Vice Principal Jade adds, while showing her the photos.

This make Jessica very furious because someone has ratted her out about her plans to get Alice out of the ballot.

"You can't do this!" Jessica angrily screams.

Vice Principal Jade then stares at Jessica with a vicious glare and says, "We can and we did. I hate to say it but because of your action you will be disqualified from the princess ballot and you and your friends will be serving detention for a month. Do I make myself clear?"

Jessica and her friends are very scared of Jade when she makes that glare.

The girls scaredly say, Yes mam!"

With that the girls leave the office as fast as they can out of fear. They also know that is how Vice Principal Jade acts like with her students sometimes.

After getting away from the office as possible, the girls are in one of the classroom and one one is in there but them.

Jessica starts to get very furious about what happened and angrily says, "I swear, when I found out who told them about it..."

As she is going to say something threatening. Sabrina then starts to massage Jessica in hoping of calming her down. After that Jessica is calm and not as angry as she is. Then Sabrina and Rachel face Jessica and are wondering on what to do next.

"But what can we do now?" Rachel asks while shrugging her shoulders.

Jessica then make an evil and scary look on her face which is scaring her friends.

Jessica evilly says, "Well, if I can't get the crown with the princess ballot then we'll just have to take the crown by force and get that Alice and her friends once and for all."

The girls are busy coming up with a plan that they didn't notice that Sunset Shimmer has been watching them the whole time. Sunset decides to use their plain for her own achievement and she needs to be there when it happens. After hearing the conversation, Sunset decides to go to the gym to see if the gym has been cleaned up yet.

In the gym:

Alice only has a quarter of the gym cleaned up and starting to think she will never get it done in time.

Alice sadly says, "There is no way I'm going to get this done in time."

Just then Twilight and the others open the door to the gym to see Alice is cleaning up the gym, just like Sunset said she is.

"Alice!" The gang says

Alice gets surprised by hearing her friend's voices. When she turns to face them Alice starts to get very embarrassed and b\nervous about this.

Alice embarrassedly says, "Oh, hi guys."

When Twilight enter the gym to talk to Alice, they can see that the gym is completely trashed. It's kind of like the gym got hit with the worst wind storm.

"Woah!" Everyone says with a shock.

"This place is a mess," Jerry says surprisingly.

"Man, Sunset isn't kidding," Pinkie says with a shock.

"I can't believe those girls did this," Rarity adds surprisingly.

Twilight tries to restrain herself from the mess.

Twilight then turns to Alice and says, "Alice, were you trying to clean the gym."

"By yourself," Applejack finishes off.

Alice cheeks are starting to get red and says, "Yes."

Joseph comes to Alice and asks, "But why?"

"I… I felt like I need to get started on cleaning the gym right away. I guess I forgot to tell you about what happened," Alice explains.

Then starts to feel more embarrassed.

Then Alice sighs sadly and says, "Beside I'm the reason why we're in this mess."

Twilight and the others are surprised that alice is blaming herself for the incident with the crown. Twilight and her friends decide to calm her down before Alice feels too bad for herself

"Alice, you didn't know about the crown and us being real," Twilight explains.

"Getting the crown back is our responsibility and we are grateful that you and your friends want to help us," Rarity adds.

"Yeah. There's no way you can't get the gym cleaned up on your own," Rainbow replies with pride.

Then Pinkie jumps in front of them and says, "If only I have my party cannon that can get the place set up super fast."

Everyone simply laughs and that is making everyone smile and happy that Pinkie want to use her cannon like she did in Equestria. In Alice and her friends case in the TV show.

Alice then happily says, "I know it's going to take some time, but maybe we can work together."
"Then the gym can be done faster," Twilight adds with a smile.

Applejack starts to get happy and says,"Now that's something that can be seen in a princess,"

Then Applejack puts her hand in front of her and says, "Let's do this!"

"Count me in," Rainbow says putting her hand on Applejacks.

"Yeah," Joseph says doing the same thing.

Then Max says, "I'm game."

"It's on," Jerry says.

"Yes in dee dee," Pinkie says happily.

"I"m in," Clarissa says.

"Me too," Amy replies.

"Yes," Rarity says.

"Yay," Fluttershy says quietly.

"I'm in," Twilight says.

Alice then smiles that her friends are helping her with the mess in the gym.

Alice puts her hand on the others and says, "Let's do this."

With that, Alice, Twilight, and their friends starts to clean up the gym and can see that it is a lot of work to clean it up. Getting rid of trash, mopping the floor, cleaning the tables, and everything else that is in there. When a lot of students see what they are doing they decide to help out. AFter about an hour of cleaning the gym. The gym is as good as new.

Alice, Twilight, and their friends are happy that everyone in the school helped them cleaned up the gym and can see that kind of person Alice really is.

After the cleanup, Principal Oak and Vice Principal Jade can see the gym is clean up and know that the dance can go on as planned.

The Principal Oak use a bell to get everyone's attention towards him. Everyone knows that he has an announcement to make when he rings the bell he is holding.

"Attention everyone. The fall dance is back on for this evening," Principal Oak announces.

Everyone starts to cheer happily that this dance is going on tonight and know they need to get ready for it.

Then Principal Oak says, "So it's time for everyone to go home and get ready."

"Don't forget to cast your ballot for Fall Princess on your way out," Vice Principal Jade says.

As the students are leaving the gym they are going to cast their votes to the polls and they know who they want to win.

A boy wearing glasses walks by and says, "You got my vote Alice."

"Mine too," One girl says.

"Mine too," A boy says.

"Mine too," Another girl says.

As the students are making their votes. Sunset is standing next to the entrance to the gym and she looks very happy, but for her own intentions. With the dance coming in tonight she is able to see if Alice wins the crown and gets to find a chance to take if from her.

Sunset maliciously says, "Looks like Alice and her friends were able to pull this off. Those girls surely didn't show much restraint in their actions."

Sunset then maliciously says, "I know this dance is going on just as much as they do."

Then she decides to leave the premises to come up with a way to get the crown and knows only one thing, Jessica and her friends may be the key to doing it.

Author's Note:

Things are fixed and Alice and her friends are having a dance tonight. How will things so, just wait and find out.