• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,471 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,471

Prologue: A Shimmering Sun's Plan

At Canterlot High School one night:

A mysterious girl is at the Wondercolt statue waiting for something important. She has a malicious plan that will help her with her purpose.

It may look like a normal horse statue but in reality the base of the statue is a portal to the girl's home world and the portal only opens 3 days every 30 moons. That means that the portal remains open for 3 days and opens every 2 years and 5 or 6 months.

"Okay everything is going to plan," the girl says to herself.

In her bag she takes out a fake crown that is similar to Twilight's crown only difference is that is supposed to be plastic. Also the star gem in the middle of the crown is not even real either, it's made of a magenta like rhinestone.

The reason why she has the crown is because she took the fake crown and decides to use it to make a switch to get Twilight's crown and think no one will ever notice. She think that if she get the element of magic it will help her with her selfish desires.

The girl also remember that a long time ago she used to be a student of a princess, but after being expelled from the school and the castle for being arrogant, selfish and cruel, she decides that the portal is the only way for her to escape and when she returns she will show her that she is destined for something great. The problem is that she believes that she is ready to for greater things and trying to do things that she thinks she is ready for, but couldn't get what she want as quickly as she liked.

"When I get my hands of that crown, all of its powers will be mine, then Princess Celestia will know the kind of potential I really have in being a princess." The mysterious girl says evilly.

She then puts the fake crown back in her bag and once she sees that the moon is high into the sky, she touch one of the sides of the base of the statue and her hand goes through it. She knows now that the portal is open and decides to put her plan into motion. She smile evilly knowing that she can once again enter her home world and get the Element of Magic and it's power for herself.

"Now that the portal is open I can get the crown and then I will take over Equestria," The mysterious girl replies evilly.

With that the mysterious girl goes through the portal and makes her way to get the element of magic which is currently belongs to Twilight Sparkle. The portal allowed her to change into human and pony depending which world she entered in.

The question is, will Twilight and her friends are able to stop her from abusing the crown's powers or will this girl is able to use the crown for her desire?

Author's Note:

I couldn't make this chapter any longer. Hope you all enjoy this story. :twilightsmile: