• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,470 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,470

Chapter 5: Sunset Shimmer and Jessica Dale

Back at the one of their classroom:

Alice and Amy Max and Jerry are in their cooking class making some muffins and want to make it enough for their friends. As they are putting the muffins in the oven three girls come along and want to give Alice and her friends a hard time.

"Hello geeks," A mature yet sarcastic voice catches Alice and her friends attention.

"Oh great, here's come Jessica," Max says with annoyance.

"Yuck! She's the meanest girl at school," Jerry says with anger.

"Yeah. She'll make Sunset Shimmer like rays of sunshine or something," Amy whispers to Alice.

"I know right," Alice replies to that statement.

"And let's not forget her entourage," Max whisperly adds.

Alice and some of her friends turn to see three girls.

Jessica Dale is the one in the middle of the group. She has dark brown hair, a tannish skin, brown eyes and her hair is in a side pony tail. She is wearing a light blue blouse, a light yellow skirt, black tights, black high heel boots. She is also wearing gold earrings, red lipstick and some lavender perfume.

One of them behind her is name Rachel Perez on the left. She has a light brown hair in ponytail, tannish skin, and hazel nut eyes. She is wearing a black batman symbol t-shirt, dark blue jeans, back and white convers and wearing a wristband on her right wrist.

The other girl is named Sabrina Fillmore is on the right. She has blond hair, white skin, green eyes and has some light blue streaks in her hair. She is wearing a white blouse, a light long pink skirt, black slip on shoes with white socks, and wearing heart shaped earrings and a bracelet.

Alice and her friends don't know why Jessica likes to be mean to people and act like she is the queen of the school, but one thing they do know they need to make sure to keep the crown away from her and they don't want to know what will happen if the crown's powers been activated.

"Well Alice how is being the upcoming loser going?" Jessica asks with pride and arrogance.

Alice doesn't like to hear Jessica and her friends act like jerks to everyone. Alice tries to ignore her and says, "Listen Jessica, I have no time to deal with your rudeness today."

"Really and why not?" Jessica asks sarcastically. Then she arrogantly says, "Doesn't have something to do with your stupid tactic for your campaign."

"No, I need to make sure these muffins come out perfectly and then I need to help my friends with something… important," Alice answers firmly while trying to ignore Jessica comments and trying to put the batter in the pans.

"Really so you have more loser friends," Jessica replies making fun of her more.

Alice looks at Jessica with an angry face and says, "They are not losers."

"Whatever. You're never going to win Princess because you're just a geeky weekend and I don't know why people are being nice to you," Jessica says while putting on her makeup.

Alice then crosses her arms and make an angry face. Then she says to Jessica, "You know Jessica, it take more than popularity and beauty to become a princess."

"Whatever, I got to get back to the cool kids. See you around losers," Jessica says as she is living with her group. Then they all start to laugh at them.

Alice gets furious and making fists with her hands. Then Alice furiously says."If I hear one more word coming from her mouth? I… I'll explode."

Max, Jerry, and Amy can see that Alice is having trouble getting over Jessica's bullying and wonder why she asks like that. Jerry comes up to her to calm her down and says, "Hey. It's okay. You shouldn't let her get to you."

"Yeah. If you asks me I think she's really jealous of you," Amy suggests still annoyed by Jessica's arrogents.

"Why?" Alice asks confusedly.

"Because you have a good heart, and your nice, caring, and a good person," Jerry explains.

"Also, Jessica cares about nobody but herself," Max replies agreeing to the comment.

"Yeah surprised she is popular at school," Amy says curiously.

Alice decides to put that problem with Jessica behind her because they have a bigger problem. She takes a deep breath, turns to her friends and says, "For now let's focus on getting the crown and giving it to Twilight before it falls into the wrong hands."

"Jessica's or Sunset Shimmer's?" Jerry asks.

Alice simply laughs and answers, "You know what I mean."

"What are they mean by falling into the wrong hands?"

Meanwhile:

Twilight and her friends are busy putting posters on the wall and right now they are in the cafeteria and wanting to get something to eat soon. They are putting up posters until they come across an empty dark hall way. Fluttershy starts to get a little nervous about the hallway. Twilight and her friends are about to turn back until some stop them in their tracks and it's someone they been wondering where she been at.

"Hello Twilight," Sunset voice says.

Sunset comes to Twilight and says, "Guess I should have known that Princess Celestia would send her prize pupil after my crown and her friends too."

"It's not your crown! It's Twilight's crown!" Rainbow says with anger.

"Whatever, this is just a minor setback for me," Sunset Shimmer says as she is walking around them in circles. Then Sunset says, "You have no idea how this works and I been to a world similar to it."

"What I don't understand is why you even need my crown? You went to a lot of trouble to switch it with the one that belong to that world," Twilight asks with an angry look on her face and with her friends making the same expression.

"Lets not forget trying to threaten Alice like you did," Applejack adds furiously.

Sunset smiles evilly and says,"Oh please, All I wanted is to get her to win that crown and I'll make sure she does that."

"Why you little…" Rainbow says angrily.

Until Applejack comes over to her and says, "Cool it Rainbow!"

"Don't let her get to you," Rarity adds worriedly.

Rainbow decides not to let Sunset attitude get to her and it's not very easy.

Then Sunset Shimmer comes up to Twilight and says, "Pop quiz Princess. What happens when you bring an element of harmony into a different world?"

Twilight starts to think about it, but sadly doesn't really know the answers.

Sunset looks at Twilight and says, "You don't know, seriously," Then Sunset Shimmer says, "And you're supposed to be Princess Celestia's prized student."

Twilight doesn't like the way Sunset is talking to her. Her friends are really starting to get their buttons push by Sunset Shimmer's attitude. Then Sunset says, "Then again, what are the chances that Celestia would a student as bright as me after I decided to leave Equestria."

"Too bad she was stuck with you," Sunset adds glaring at Twilight. Her friends are not liking the way Sunset Shimmer is treating their friend.

Rainbow finally reaches her limit and furiously screams, "That's it!"

"Rainbow stop!" Twilight screams worriedly as she, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy grabs her and tries to make sure she doesn't cause a scene.

Rainbow Dash tries to escape their grasp and want to give Sunset a piece of her mind. She angrily screams, "Let me at her! Let me at her!"

"Rainbow calm down," Fluttershy says sadly and trying to calm her friend down.

Then Sunset comes to Rainbow Dash and use her finger to silence her and make her stop her tantrum. Then she evilly says, "Oh and try to keep your rainbow friend under control, hate to see her get in trouble by the principal of this school."

"Is that a threat?" Applejack replies angrily with a hard fist wanting to punch her so badly.

"Of course not," Sunset says sarcastically.

Then Sunset says to Applejack as putting her hat on her face, "But I'd cut the anger if I were you cowgirl, you don't want anyone to know you don't belong here."

Sunset then separate herself away from the group and decides to leave. Before she go she says, "You want to help your friend become princess, please, you have no idea how this world works." Then she leaves leaving Twilight and her friends with angry and yet annoyed look on their faces. Applejack also adjust her hat back on top of her head and can see that Twilight is a little discouraged by Sunset's words.

Applejack decides to come to Twilight and says, "Don't listen to her Twilight, That girl is just trying to get to you."

"And with Alice and her friends helping, we'll understand this world in no time," Rarity adds.

Twilight looks at her friends and can see her friends have courage in her and each other.

"Your right. Than you girls," Twilight says happy to have good friends by her side.

After that they give each other a group hug happily. After the group hug, the girls go to hang up more posters around the school hoping to get some progress so far.

At the front of the school:

Sunset Shimmer is trying to think of a way to get the crown away from Alice and to make sure that Alice wins the dance. She also need to make sure to get Alice away from her friends long enough to take the crown away.

Sunset then makes and angry evil face and says to herself, "When the crown and it's power are mine Twilight Sparkle and her friends will feel sorry they step foot into this world, not that they are safer in Equestria."

"But I also need to be patient I know those girls will try to help Alice win the crown and I'll make sure that when she does win I will get all of its power," Sunset adds calmly and firmly.

Then Sunset Shimmer decides to leave the school hoping to explore the town a little and to think her plan more.

Author's Note:

Two groups of friends with their own problems with rivals, how will this turn out for the friends?