• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,471 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,471

Chapter 1: The Intruder

The girl finds herself at the other side of the mirror. She is back to her original form but she is wearing a black cloak and her saddle bag. But she needs to be careful on making sure she didn't get caught by the unicorn guard.

She is able to get the bed room Twilight and Spike are sleeping in.

She use her unicorn magic to get inside the room so she could sneak in. She also need to make sure that she doesn't wake up Twilight or spike.

When she got to the bed she can see Twilight's crown on top of the desk. She levitate the crown with her magic but accidentally knock over the lamp and use her magic to make sure she didn't knock it down and place it back on the desk.

She then looks to see that she didn't wake twilight. Then she took her crown and replace it with a plastic one.

She was about to make her get away until she trips on Spike's tail. She fall ends up waking up Twilight and Spike.

When Twilight got up, she notices the girl and sees that she has her crown in the bag.

"My crown! She got my crown!" Twilight screams.

When the girl notices she is caught she runs away with the crown inside.

Twilight got out of bed and screams, "Stop thief!"

"She stolen my crown," Twilight screams. That also woke up her friends and they decide to go after her.

As they were running, Twilight decides to teleport herself in front of the girl "Stop!"

But the girl use her horn to teleport herself behind Twilight but her cloak comes off and reveal to be a unicorn mare. The unicorn mare is a yellow like color. Her mane is red with yellow streaks and tail to match. Her cutie mark is a shimmering red yellow sun.

After that she runs to the mirror but can see that Twilight and the others are on her tail. Twilight got close to her and jump at her and both fell inside the room where the mirror is. When that happen the crown falls out of the bag and flings it all over the place until it when through the mirror.

The girls gasp when they see what happen to the mirror.

Then Twilight turns to the girl and asks, "What did you do to my crown?"

"Sorry it had to be this way," The girl says. Then she teleports herself in front of the mirror "Princess." After that she jumps into the mirror.

The girls gasp that she actually went through the mirror.

"Who was that?" Fluttershy asks.

In the throne room the next day:

The girls explain to the princesses what happen but Celestia knew she the pony was.

"Sunset Shimmer a former student of mine. She began her studies with me not long before Twilight, but when she didn't get what she wanted as quickly as she liked, she turned cruel and dishonest. I tried to help her, but she eventually decided to abandoned her studies and pursue her own path, one that has sadly lead her to stealing her crown," Celestia explain and she is very sad about what has become of her.

Then Spike says, "She replaced Twilight's with this one," Then holds out the crown for Celestia to see.

"I suppose Sunset Shimmer thought she wouldn't notice right away that this was not yours. And by the time you did, it would be too late to go after your crown and Element of Harmony," Celestia says walking away after noticing the crown.

Twilight walks next to her and says, "But I don't understand. Where did she go? Where did she take the crown?"

"You'll soon know more about this place than even I do," Celestia answers.

At that point every pony in the room starts to make their way to the room that had the mirror.

When they got to the mirror, Luna says, "This is no ordinary mirror. It is a gate way to another world, a gate way that opens every 30 moons.

Pinkie Pie touches the mirror and says, "Sparkly!" happily.

"It has always been kept in the throne room of Canterlot Castle, But when Princess Cadence took over the Crystal Empire, we sent it her for her to watch over," Luna explains.

After the girls look at Luna they look at Celestia to hear her speak.

Princess Celstia sighs and explains, "I had always hoped Sunset Shimmer would use it to return, to come back to Equestira seeking my guidance. Obviously this is not what have happened."

After Celestia explains, then turn to Cadence and she explains, "Twilight, you must use the mirror to go into this other world and retrieve your crown. Without it, the other Elements of Harmony have no power and Equestira is left without one of its most important means of defense."

Twilight becomes worried, while her friends become confused about the situation.

Then Luna explains, "Your crown does not belong in the place Sunset Shimmer now calls home. And in her possession your Element of Harmony will no doubt be used to bring harm to the inhabitants of this other realm. They will not have the power to defend themselves."

That made Twilight a little more worried that her element will be used to bring harm to others.

Then Celestia placed a saddle bag on her back and asks, "Do you understand the importance of your tasks."

Twilight looks at Celestia and says, "Of course."

"Good. Then you must go at once," Celestia instructs.

Twilight then took a deep breath and makes her way to the portal.

But before she could go through, Rainbow Dash jump in front of the mirror, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! She's going we're going with her. Right girls?"

As Rainbow interjects the girls come to her side and Pinkie has a big smile on her face.

"Oooh! I'm 'nervicited!'" Pinkie pie screams happily with a big smile on her face.

"You do realize that's not a real word right," Applejack interjects.

"I'm afraid I can't let you go," Celestia says.

"What! Why not!" Rainbow asks angrily stomping her hoof to the ground.

"Sending all of you could upset the balance of this alternate world, creating havoc that would make it impossible for Twilight to get the crown back from Sunset Shimmer. This is something that Princess Twilight must do on her own," Celestia explains.

"Time is the essence. On the third day, when the moon reaches its peak in the night sky the gateway will close. And once it does, it will be another 30 moons before you will be able to return," Luna adds.

The girls realize there is no choice the rest of them had to stay behind. Twilight also realize that her friends can't come with her and had to do it on her own.

The girls try to cheer Twilight up and give her confidence that she will be find on getting her crown back from the other world.

She got to the mirror and put her hoof in the mirror and take it out again. She looks at Celestia and nods her head. Then Twilight goes through the mirror.

Spike becomes so worried that he rushes through the mirror.

"Spike no," The girls screams.

The girls tried to catch Spike before reaching the mirror, but one of the girls tripped on something and made the rest of them fell through the mirror.

Twilight, Spike and the girls are yelping and screaming, while Pinkie pie feels like she is having a blast traveling through the mirror then girls didn't know what to expect what being they will come across in the other world.

Author's Note:

That sure was quiet a twist. Hope Twilight and her friends will be fine.

See you next time.