• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,467 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,467

Chapter 2: The New World

Twilight opens her eyes, feeling a bit dizzy, and then she hears a familiar voice.

"Uh Twyla," Applejack says suddenly.

"Applejack you're not supposed…" Twilight tries to ask but notice Applejack's new appearance.

"AJ, what are you?" Twilight asks completely surprised by her friend's new body.

Applejack still has her blond hair, green eyes, same hat, and the red hair band that ties the bottom of her hair. Her skin is a light tan skin with small freckles on her face. Applejack is also wearing some new clothes as well. She is wearing; a white shirt with a green top on it, a jean skirt, brown cowgirl boots, and on the skirt there are three apples that resemble her cutie mark.

Applejack looks at herself seeing that she isn't a pony any more. "I wish I knew, and I also wish I can say about the rest of us."

"What are you…?" Twilight tries to ask Applejack about what she meant by it, but then notice 4 more female creature and judging by the hair style, color and eye colors she can tell that these girls are her friends.

Rarity still have her purple hair, and blue eyes. Rarity is wearing a light purple that has short sleeves, a dark hair band with her cutie mark on it, a dark purple skirt with a light purple belt, a yellow belt, light purple sock, and white shoes. Her skin is like a white color.

Fluttershy still have her nice pink hair and teal eyes. She is wearing a light pink short sleeve shirt, a pink belt, a yellow green skirt with her three butterfly cutie mark, match socks with pink laces on it, and white flats shoes. Her skin is also like a very light tan color.

Pinkie also has her curly dark pink hair, and light blue eyes. Pinkie is wearing a white shirt with her balloon cutie mark on it, a small blue sweater blouse, a magenta skirt with a yellow skirt, blue socks and magenta shoes. Her skin is a whitish skin color almost similar to Rarity's new skin.

Rainbow also has her rainbow color hair and magenta eyes. She is wearing a white shirt with her cutie mark on it, a dark blue jacket with a light blue color on it, a dark magenta skirt with a red orange band on it, blue tights, rainbow color socks and black shoes. Her skin is a little more dark tan color that Applejack's new skin.

"Girls, what are you doing here?" Twilight asks worriedly.

"Sorry Twilight it's my fault," Spike says.

Twilight then turns to Spike to see that he changed too, "Spike, are you a… dog?"

When Spike looks at himself he can tell that he is a dog and not a dragon: A Yorkshire to be exact.

"I think so, but we have no idea what you are?" Spike says worriedly.

The others see their bodies and they are freaked out about it.

Twilight also screams very loud after seeing her body.

The others can tell that Twilight still has her eye and hair color. She is wearing a light purple collar shirt with short sleeves with a purple ribbon like tie on it, and has her cutie mark on it as well, a dark purple belt, blue skirt, light indigo socks with light blue and magenta triangles on it, and mary janes. Her skin is a light tan color and yet a little pale color.

"What happen to us?!" Rainbow Dash asks freaking out.

"What does the rest of us look like?" Twilight ask freaking out

"Like you, only not you, your muzzles are really small," Spike answers worried.

"Our muzzle?" Twilight screams worried.

Spike then covers her mouth and says, "Are you all going to scream again?" Twilight then shook her head and Spike takes his paw off of her face.

"Where are we?" Fluttershy asks worried.

"I don't know, but these outfits are cute," Rarity replies.

"Me either, but it seem like this statue is the way back to Equestria," Twilight says as she puts her new hand through the mirror.

After taking her hand out and feeling uncomfortable and take it seriously, "We need to find my crown as soon as possible and get back there."

"But where do we start?" Pinkie asks.

Just than a small black kitten with green eyes comes out behind the bushes. Then the kitten makes way over to the girls. That also catches Fluttershy's attention.

"Aw look isn't that kitten so cute," Fluttershy says. Then she decides to hold the kitten and pet it.

"Fluttershy we don't have time for this," Rainbow says angrily because Fluttershy's animal loving instincts kick in.

"Excuse me, but that's my kitten you're holding," A girl's voice calls.

Existing the bushes is a 16 year old girl. She has dark brown hair, hazel nut eyes, and tan skin. She is wearing a Teal blouse with black tights and black boots.

"Oh I'm sorry," Fluttershy says.

"It's no problem, Luna just got away from trouble that's all," The girl says.

"Luna?" Fluttershy says questionably.

"My kitten, I'm Alice by the way," Alice introduces herself.

"Hello Alice, I'm Fluttershy," Fluttershy replies.

"Fluttershy. That's sounds like a cute name, it also rhymes with butterfly," Alice replies happily.

"Oh, Thank you," Fluttershy says and blushes.

"So what are you doing here and who are your friends?" Alice asks.

"Oh these are my friends Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy replies.

"Wow those names sounds something out of My Little Pony," Alice says.

"My Little Pony," Rarity says questionably.

"It's a T.V show, I watch it all the time," Alice answers.

The girls and Spike didn't know on what to make of it, hearing that they are made up is a bit of a surprise. They decide to change the subject while they have the chance.

"Well Alice did you happen to see a crown around here?" Twilight asks.

"Well yes I did but I gave it to my principal because that crown is for my school fall dance, have no idea how it ended up on the front lawn," Alice explains.

Alice then gets a little angry and says, "Also, there was a girl who goes by the name of Sunset Shimmer gave a hard time before I met you, she even tried to take Luna away if I don't get her the crown back but she managed to get away from her." After getting upset she calms herself down and snuggle her kitten with her cheek.

"Is that when we met you?" Twilight asks curiously.

"As a matter of fact yes," Alice simply answers.

"Can you take us to her?" Rainbow asks eagerly.

"Oh I don't know she probably gone by now," Alice answers shrugging her shoulders.

"Aw man," Rainbow replies, not happy about that news.

"Is there something I'm not aware of?" Alice asks confused.

"Well Alice that crown you found is important and being here isn't a good place to talk," Twilight replies.

"And can we get something to eat," Pinkie says holding her stomach after hearing it growl.

The the others stare at her with a confused look on her face.

"What?! I'm hungry," Pinkie whines.

"Sure you guys want to go to McDonalds?" Alice replies happily.

"What's a McDonald's?" Pinkie asks with a smile on her face.

"Is a place where they sell food mostly fast food," Alice explains.

"Well as long as they have any salad, that will be fine," Fluttershy says shyly.

"Yes and I'm guessing you're all vegetarian right," Alice guesses.

"Yes why?" Rainbow asks confused.

"Because the place also sells meat food and vegetarian food," Alice answers.

"You mean your kind eats meat?" Twilight says questionably and a little sad by that information.

"Yes why?" Alice questionably asks.

"That is why we need to explain," Twilight says uncomfortably.

"Okay," Alice simply answers.

"Alright darling, lead the way," Rarity says waiting Alice to lead.

And so their new friend Alice lead them to this place call McDonalds so they can explain to her what is important about the crown and why it's important for them to get it back, not to the mention the reason why they are here.

At Mc Donald's:

The girls explain to Alice about the crown and why they are here. After a half hour of explaining, Alice isn't sure whether or not to believe them. Then again she remember that other girl giving her a hard time about the same object Twilight and the others are trying to find.

"So let me get this straight you're saying that you are the real Twilight Sparkle and friends," Alice asks confused.

"Yep," Rainbow simply says.

"And that girl Sunset Shimmer is actually a unicorn and an old student of Princess Celestia of your homeworld Equestria?" Alice ask.

"Also right," Twilight happily replies.

"And the crown I gave to my principal is your crown and the element of harmony," Alice asks again this time about the crown and point to Twilight while asking.

"Correct," Rarity replies.

Alice is still very surprised by this new, but at the same time feel bad for making their journey hard on them.

"Gosh I feel so bad. I just made you quest harder for you," Alice replies feeling bad about what happen.

"It's okay," Fluttershy replies trying to cheer Alice up.

"She's right you didn't know about all this," Rainbow says.

"Indeed, the way you made it sound we're just character in this so call T.V show," Rarity replies firmly.

"So what are we going to do now? The crown is probably locked up in the principal's office by now," Alice asks.

"Well it seems that the only way to get my crown back is to win it at your school dance," Twilight replies.

"She right, to be honest I'm actually signed up for being the princess of the dance," Alice says.

"What!" The girl's reply with a shock. Which also catches everyone's attention from the fast food place. They all calm down until its okay to talk about the situation.

"That great that means you can get the crown," Twilight says happily.

Alice becomes a little upset and says, "Only one problem Sunset knows about it too, that's why she wants me to give it to her."

The girls are starting to understand on how she and Sunset are connected. If Sunset did realize about the crown being a prize then she will use someone who is in the contest to get it for her, Rainbow says, "So that's why Sunset gave you a hard time?"

"Yes she wants me to give her the crown if I win, but after what you told me I'm not going to let her threaten me," Alice answers with a serious face.

"Well that's good," Applejack says relieve by Alice's decision.

"Yes but we're going to need some help," Twilight says thinking that they more help fitting in.

The other start to think about getting some help. Alice has and idea and says, "I know my friends can help us and they are much My little Pony fans as well."

"Sounds like we're popular here," Applejack says with a smug on her face.

"Of course, there's even a convention," Alice replies happily.

"Cool," Pinkie says very excited.

"So who do you like best, if you don't mind me asking?" Rainbow asks excited.

Alice isn't sure about saying her favorite character, especially she didn't want to make one of them embarrassed, So she know she has to say something to Rainbow so that's what she did, "That's simple Fluttershy's my favorite."

After hearing that, everyone or everypony else turn to Fluttershy and some understand why she is Alice's favorite.

"Oh my," Fluttershy replies surprisingly and starts to blush.

Then everyone starts to laugh, seeing Fluttershy feeling embarrassed by the fact she is popular in this world.

"I think you're making her blush," Rarity replies while laughing.

"Oh my," Fluttershy replies blushing more red now.

This make the others laugh more. After laughing, Alice decides to help her new friends order something to eat, but makes sure she is able to get any products that doesn't require meat in it. After getting some food Alice decides to call her friend while the others are eating to explain what happened. Only problem is will her friends believe her.

Author's Note:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qmryKYevcOA/maxresdefault.jpg: For clothes Description of the main 6