• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,468 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,468

Chapter 11: Making Amends and Having New Friends

After the magical event:

Everyone at the school entrance can see that Twilight, Alice and everyone else is at the front lawn and are being happy and yet tired, but they can also see that Alice is still hugging Sunset, but Sunset is hugging her a little tight. One of the things that surprised them is that they are all different color skins like a rainbow or something, and they have wings, horns, tails, and pony ears. Well some of them anyway.

Alice opens her eyes to see that Sunset is starting to shed some tears from her face. Alice can tell that Sunset is very sad about something, and the crown falls of her head and hits the ground next to Alice feet.

Alice worriedly asks, "Are you okay Sunset?"

Sunset only replies by weeping and more tears are coming from her eyes. With that, Sunset takes her hands away from Alice and use them to cover her face while shedding more tears and staring to cry.

Twilight and her friends start to notice this and wonder is Sunset is either taking her lose too hard or crying because she realized her mistake that she made in her life.

"Is she crying?" Fluttershy asks feeling sorry for Sunset.

"I'm afraid she is," Twilight answers sadly.

Alice can see that Sunset is starting to cry even more and making noise while doing it. All Alice knows is that Sunset is very upset now.

Alice shows a reassuring face and calmly asks, Are you okay Sunset? Is there something wrong?

Sunset then takes her hands away from her face to see Alice. Alice can see that her eyes are watery and turn red and tears are all over her cheeks.

Sunset then hugs Alice while crying and says, "I… I'm sorry."

Then while crying Sunset loudly says so that everyone can here.

Sunset sadly says"I'm so sorry, I didn't know there was another way."

Alice can see that Sunset feels very awful for what she did.

So Alice hugs her back and happily says,"The magic of friendship doesn't just exist in Equestria. It's everywhere."

She then turns to her friends who are showing her some somport. Pinkie even gives Jerry and Rarity a big hug.

Then Alice knows that Sunset needs help, but also know that this is Sunset's choice and that she needs to decide on what to do on her own.

Twilight comes over to Alice and Sunset and says, "We can help you seek it out...or you can forever be alone. The choice is yours,"

Sunset looks at Twilight and can see that she wants to help her too.

Sunset weeps a little and sadly says, "But… but I'll I ever done is drive everyone apart and worse of all I got this world involved in all this. I… I don't even know the first thing about friendship."

Alice then gets up from the ground sand helps Sunset up.

Alice turns to her friends and says, "I'm sure we can teach you."

Spike then comes to the girls and screams with excitement, "Woah, you guys are amazing!"

One of the students look at Spike and questionably asks, "Did that dog just talk?"

"That is so weird," The girl replies agreeing to the situation.

Max laughs a little and says,"Wow they pay attention to Spike the talking dog and not the fact we turned into superheroes."

Alice picks up the crowns from the ground and happily says, "Well, at least we got your crown back."

Alice then comes over to Twilight to give her the crown back.

Alice puts the crown back on her head and says, "Here you go Twilight,"

"Thank you," Twilight says feeling happy to have her crown back.

"Right where it belongs," Rarity says with glee.

As things are getting good, Jessica and her friends approach the group of friend Jessica did look a bit angry, but she is confused as her friends. Somehow they are having a bit of trouble remember what happened to them since Sunset turned them into magical creatures as well.

Jessica angrily asks, "Okay Alice, I want to know what just happened here?!"

Sabrina rubs her head feeling a bit drained and says, "Oh, I can't remember anything that happened and I remember every show I ever went to."

"Well, I remember what happened. We were with Alice and her friends, that girl turned into a monster and… um," Racheal says trying to remember what happened, but couldn't remember anything else.

Then Pinkie happily explains, "Sunset Shimmer turned you three into magical servants and brainwashed people to invading our home world in Equestria."

Jessica and her friends are very surprised. Jessica and Sabrina are shocked to hear what has happened, but Rachel seems to be a bit surprised but also amazed of the event that has happened.

Racheal gets excited and says, "That is so amazing, but we don't seem to be brainwashed anymore, we're normal selves again,"

Jessica and Sabrina gets angry of what Rachel just said and angrily yells, "Rachel!"

"Sorry," Rachel replies feeling sheepish.

Jessica simply sighs after that statement with annoyance and uncertainty of her friends liking of anything with action like being in an action movie or something.

Then Jessica turns to Alice and her friends and says, "Well, usually I think that is so ridiculous, but after what happened, I'm going to believe it."

Jerry then smile and says, "You know the old saying, seeing is believing."

"Yeah," Jessica says still laughing a little.

With that everyone including Sunset starts to laugh a bit, but still feeling a little bad for what happened.

Then Jessica starts to feel sad and feeling very guilty right now.

Jessica and her friend face Alice and her friends and knows that this has to be done sooner or later.

Jessica sadly says, "Sorry about everything I put you and your friends through. No not even just for that, but for being so mean to you over the years. I was jealous that a lot of people were paying a lot of attention to you, I guess it's because you're more nicer than I am."

Alice and her friends are surprised that Jessica and her friends are apologizing for all the bullying that they did.

Alice calmly says, "That's okay."

Then comes over to the girls and says, "Do you think we can all be friends now?"

Jessica and her friends start to think about the request and thinks it will be a good idea.

Then Sabrina happily says, "Yes. I think it's time to have more friends."

"That's good," Alice says happily.

With that the girls and Alice and her friends give each other a big group hug and are happy that they are friends now.

Twilight then comes over and says, "And in away you also help me learn something,"

Alice looks at Twilight with confusion and asks, "Me? What did I do?"

"A princess can come in many different forms. Most importantly, a real princess of any world doesn't just get anyone to bow before her, but inspire other to stand with her. You proved that you're a princess in your own way," Twilight explains feeling very happy for the lesson she just learned.

Then Alice comes to Alice and says, "You are too Twilight. I hope you are able to see it within yourself."

"I do," Twilight answers agreeing to that statement.

Alice can see that Sunset is looking a bit sad and knows that there is another choice Sunset is going to make.

Alice comes to Sunset and explains, "Sunset, you should know that you have a choice, you can either return to Equestria and go back to this other world you were at, you can also just return to Equestria as well, or you can stay with us and start a better life here."

Sunset knows that Alice or anyone else in the group is going to asks her about that sooner or later.

Sunset takes a deep breath and answers, "I… I'm not sure, but I think it might be a good idea to be here. I brought magic into this world and I will be a good idea to me to help you all learn abou the magic that was brought here."

With that, Alice, Twilight, and their friends start to think of what Sunset said and after sometime thinking, Sunset has a point about it and knows it will be helpful to understand the magic they received.

Twilight comes over to Sunset and says, "I think that's a good idea."

"I agree," Applejack says happily.

With that everyone nods their heads and letting Sunset know it sounds like a good idea to help Alice and her friends understand the magic that appeared at the school and themselves.

Twilight then comes over to Sunset, Alice, and her friends and says, "I'll hope you all will make her feeling at home"

Alice hugs Sunset and says, "We sure will,"

"With that Alice and her friends give Sunset a group hug and are glad to be friends with her now, even though she lives in another world.

Twilight and her friends are also glad that things turn out right for not only for this world but for Sunset too and hope Sunset will be happy in her new home.

Pinkie then gets all happy and screams, "Hey! You know what this calls for?"

"What?!" Everyone asks with glee and curiosity.

"A Party!" Pinkie screams with excitement throwing confetti all over the place.

With that Everyone are in the gym dancing up a storm and are glad that this whole fiasco is over. Tori is dancing with Alice and they are very happy to be with each other and love is starting to bloom between them.

After dancing so much, Twilight, Alice, Sunset, Jessica and their friend, along with Spike gather together to take a group photo and then Alice and Twilight along with her friends takes a separate photos. Alice, Jessica and their friends along with Sunset takes a picture together. Finally Twilight and her friends take a picture with spike. All they know that this is the best night of their lives.

Author's Note:

We're almost at the end of the story, hope you enjoy it.

:twilightsmile: