• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,468 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her friends travels to our world to retrieved her crown from Sunset Shimmer

  • ...
4
 2
 1,468

Chapter 3: An Element Emergency

After having lunch:

Alice takes the girls and Spike to her house to discuss about the situation they are in right now. She and her friends; Joseph, Clarisa, Max, Amy, Jerry, and her 5 year old sister Penelope.

Joseph is a 16 year old boy. He is a little taller that Alice and he has a little frizzy black hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He is also an athlete in the school football team. He is wearing a San Francisco Giants shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.

Clarisa is a 15 year old girl. She has white skin and nice straight blond hair, green eyes, and the same high as Alice. She is also a fashion girls and Vice President of the fashion club at school. She is wearing a white tank top, a pink skirt, white high heels and wears dark pink sunglasses.

Max is a 17 year old boy. He used to live in the country before he moved into the city. He is also a great cook as well along with him doing well with cowboy activities, like rope tricks and horseback riding. He has a little tan skin, light brown hair, blue eyes, and has freckles on his face. He is wearing a orange plaid shirt, with blue jeans, brown cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and a red bandanna.

Amy is a 16 year old girl. She has a tannish skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. She is wearing a blouse with a small gray kitten on it, a long brown skirt, and black flat shoes. Amy also hares about helping animals and people that she helps the school nurse.

Jerry is a 14 year old boy. He is known as the class clown at their school. He has dark skin, black hair curly hair, and hazel eyes. He is wearing a white shirt and over it is a black sweater with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on it, black pants and red shoes.

And finally Alice's little sister Penelope. She has the same skin and hair color as her big sister, only difference is she has hazel eyes. She is wearing a Fluttershy shirt a small lace skirt, white socks, and mary janes.

When they got there, Alice, Twilight, and the others explain to them what is going on and what they need to do in order to get the crown back from Sunset Shimmer.

"So these girls are the ones from the My Little Pony series," Joseph says confusedly.

"And Princess Celestia old student Sunset Shimmer steals Twilight's crown and brought it here," Jerry adds with confusion.

"And the crown you gave to the principal is the same crown, and now Sunset Shimmer is threatening you," Amy asks Alice.

"Yes, yes, and yes," Alice answers plainly.

"Wow are you really Rarity?" Max asks with amazement. Practically looking at Rarity with happiness.

"Why yes, yes I am," Rarity answers pelightly.

"Man you look pretty as a human," Max replies with a crush like face on him.

"Why thank you," Rarity answers.

"So what do we need to do?" Fluttershy asks.

"We need to get Twilight's crown back and the only way to do that is to make sure I win the fall dance," Alice explains.

"Yeah," Jerry says. Then gets a little worried and asks, "but what about Jessica?"

Then Amy says, "You're right she's not going to let you have that crown without a fight."

"Who this Jessica you brought up?" Twilight asks curiously.

"Jessica is the most popular girl in school," Max explains.

"More like the most rudest girl in school," Amy adds with annoyance.

"Yeah she's makes fun of us for watching the show," Joseph adds.

"And she thinks she's better than anyone else," Jerry adds.

"Also to her, when she wants something she'll stop at nothing to get what she want and will make life awful for anyone who gets in her way," Alice adds.

When Alice and her friends explain who Jessica is, they can tell that Jessica is not a very nice person. They also know that Jessica wants the crown too, but realize it might be dangerous if anyone else puts on the crown.

"Sounds like a snake if you ask me," Applejack says.

"Yeah, she's remind me of Diamond Tiara," Rainbow replies a little angry.

"I know Jessica is not the nicest person in the world, but if we don't get the crown back, who knows what could happen if Jessica puts it on," Alice explains calmly.

Twilight knows that Alice is right, it can do something to Jessica if she wins the crown. Twilight says, "You're right it might not be safe."

"It dangerous for it being here where an unexpected person has it, and since Sunset Shimmer wants it's power it will be worse," Jerry adds to the conversation.

"He's right. Princess Luna told us that in Sunset's possession it could bring harm to you and you won't be able to defend yourselves," Fluttershy says scaredly.

Then Amy says, "She's right and it can be more dangerous if and non magic experience person got hold of it."

Clarisa turns to Alice and says, "We need to make sure you win that crown."

"She's right, but how?" Pinkie asks.

"Well we just need to make sure I get more votes than Jessica," Alice replies.

"Yeah but what about Jessica and her henchman," Jerry says.

"Yeah, they'll make it harder on us and try to make sure you won't win," Jospeh adds.

Alice knows that Jessica and her henchmen along with Sunset Shimmer isn't going to be easy, but she knows that the crown be cause some trouble. She angrily says, "Look we really need to work together to make sure I win the competition and get the crown back for Twilight, the live of our town and even our own is at stake."

Everyone in the room knows that Alice is right, and they need to get the crown back to Twilight and back to Equestria. "She's right," Joseph says. Then he says, "Besides there is one thing you have that Jessica don't..."

"What's that? Alice asks

"You got us, real friends who will help you," Jospeh answers.

This complements makes Alice very happy. Then she says, "Thanks Joseph."

Just then Alice's little sister, Penelope, comes up to her and says, "But sis, what about Sunset Shimmer?"

Alice and the others turn to her little sister and realize she's right, Sunset will be sure that Alice wins the crown and might come with a plan on her own in order to take it from her

"You're right, Sunset wants you to win and she might try to make sure of it," Joseph

"You're right, we need to come up with a good plan," Amy adds.

Everyone is starting to think about the plan, just then Rarity screams, "I got it!"

That gets the attention of everyone in the room. Rarity then calms herself down and says, "Perhaps I have a suggestion to your problem, but it will take her time to explain."

"We're listening," Joseph says.

Then Rarity starts to explain her plan to the others.

Few hours later:

After explaining her plan, everything s it's a good idea, and with the others' opinions and and suggestions the plan might actually work.

"Okay, we'll go over the plan one more time," Alice says.

"First we do some routines and show them reason why the students should vote to you and not Jessica," Jerry first explains the plan.

"Then if things go well and you win the crown, you and Twilight will go to the band room where me and Rainbow Dash will be waiting," Amy says.

"At that time me and Amy will be outside of the room and make sure Jessica and Sunset won't come in the room," Pinkie adds.

"Then we'll switch the crown with a fake one that Clarissa made in advance and Applejack, Fluttershy, and Jerry will help ,me get out through the window," Twilight adds.

Then Max explains the last part of the plan. "And finally, we'll meet them at the statue and we say our goodbyes."

"So what do you all think?" Rarity asks the others.

"That plan sound interesting to me," Applejack replies.

"It might work, as long as nothing goes wrong," Fluttershy replies a little quiet by loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I agree," Max says.

"I can work as long as long as we don't have any hitches," Alice adds.

"Then it settle," Alice replies happily.

"Yeah, let's do this," Rainbow cheers happily.

"Let's rock," Joseph says proudly.

The others simply laugh and can tell that Rainbow Dash and Joseph has a lot in common. Alice knows that with her friends that nothing can go wrong and will make sure she wins the crown so that it can be sent home.

Author's Note:

The friends has meet and now they need to work together to get Twilight's crown back.

Next Time will be a school days for our heroes, see you there.
:twilightsmile: