• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 1,893 Views, 53 Comments

My Little Draenei: Shamanism is Magic - scootalooftw



After setting out on a quest for vengance, our hero finds herself stranded in a strange land. How will she react to the strange inhabitants of this land? And how will they react to her... Unique... Appearance?

  • ...
5
 53
 1,893

Manet Spell Sheet

Author's Note:

This chapter is a list of all of Manet's current spells, as well as a short description of what they do. None of these spells are mine, or made by me, they are all actual spells used by shamans during the Icecrown Citadel patch of World of Warcraft.

Manet Spell Sheet

Restoration

Riptide: Unleashes a torrent of healing waters upon an ally, causes initial healing, as well as additional healing over time.

Lesser Healing Wave: Calls on ancestral spirits to replenish an ally’s health, heals for a small amount, with a fast cast time.

Healing Wave: Calls on ancestral spirits to replenish an ally’s health, heals for a medium amount.

Greater Healing Wave: Calls on ancestral spirits to replenish an ally’s health, heals for a large amount amount, with a longer cast time

Chain Heal: Casts a beam of healing energy, that can bounce between up to four allys.

Earth Shield: Calls upon the earth elemental spirits to protect an ally, taking a portion of the next nine attack for them.

Earthliving Weapon: Infuses a weapon with healing energies, causing healing spells to sometimes bless the target with earthliving, causing them to heal additional health for a short amount of time.

Water Shield: Calls upon the water elemental spirits to protect the caster, causing them to regenerate mana faster, as well as restoring additional mana if they are attacked.

Enhancement

Stormstrike: Infuses both weapons with lightning, striking the target with both simultaneously.

Lava Lash: Infuses offhand weapon with lava, striking the target for more damage if they are affected by Flame Shock.

Flame Shock: Shocks the opponent with fire elemental damage, causing them to burn for a short time afterwards.

Earth Shock: Shocks the opponent with earth elemental damage.

Frost Shock: Shocks the opponent with frost elemental damage, slowing their movement speed for a short time.

Lightning Bolt: Cast a bolt of lightning, hitting a single target.

Chain Lightning: Cast a bolt of lightning that chains to up to 3 additional targets.

Maelstrom Weapon: Passive ability, allowing the shamans attacks to sometimes allow the next cast-time spell to be cast instantly.

Feral Spirits: Calls upon 2 guardian wolf spirits to come to the shamans aid, damage dealt by the wolves also heals the shaman.

Fire Nova: Causes a nova of fire to erupt from victims of Flame Shock, damaging nearby enemies.

Flametongue Weapon: Enchants weapon to increase the power of the shaman's spells, as well as causing melee attacks to deal additional fire damage.

Windfury Weapon: Enchants Weapon to cause attacks to sometimes call upon the fury of the wind, striking the opponent 2 additional times.

Shamanistic Rage: Shaman fills themselves with the rage of the spirits, decreasing the damage they take, increasing the damage they deal, and removing the mana cost from all offensive spells for a short time.

Totems

Totems are something unique to shamans in world of warcraft, where they call upon the elemental spirits to aid them in battle. They use a small relic, one for each element, that they keep on them at all times to connect with the elemental spirits, which, when call upon, take the form of “pillars” or totems, causing different benefits for the shaman and their allies, dependong on the spirit called upon. Unless stated otherwise, while healing, Stoneskin, Flametongue, Wrath, and Healing Stream will be used, and while Enhancement, Strength, Searing, Windfury, and Healing will be used. Mana is only used when needed.

Strength of Earth: Earth Totem that Increases the strength and agility of all nearby allies.

Stoneskin: Earth Totem that hardens the skin of nearby allies, increasing their resistance to damage.

Flametongue: Fire Totem that increases the spell power of all nearby allies.

Searing: Fire Totem that asists the shaman, casting fireballs at their target every 1.5 seconds.

Windfury: Air Totem that increases attack speed of nearby allies.

Wrath of Air: Air Totem that increases the casting speed of nearby allies.

Healing Stream: Water Totem that releases healing mists, offering constant, slight healing to all nearby allies.

Mana Spring: Water Totem that releases mana into the air, causing nearby allies to replenish mana faster.

Utility

Ghost Wolf: Shaman takes on the form of a wolf spirit, allows for faster movement.

Heroism: Inspires all nearby allies to fight with renewed vigor, greatly increasing attack and casting speeds

Comments ( 20 )

7550748 At the beginning, she was more worried about helping whoever she heard screaming, after that, while I admit it kind of skipped my mind, weird shit happens in Azeroth all the time, so it isn't really all that difficult to imagine her just kind of rolling with it. Plus she can turn into a Ghost Wolf at will, so the quadruped thing isn't really anything new to her.

7550838 Appreciate it! I'll fix that right now

7582463 when she woke up in the crater she was a pony. She fought on her hind legs using her tail as a counterbalance. Reread the part where she was waking up in the crater, she talks about feeling changed and having hooves instead of hands.

7582463 After going back and reading what I had, I realized I didn't exactly make it clear how she changed. She has an equine-like form, although she kept the defining features of the Draenei (the glowing eyes, the kinda serpentine tail, the neck-tentacle things, and the goats horns) her hooves are no longer cloven, and she has a light coat of fur instead of skin.

7756264 Im glad you enjoyed it! If you see anything else I can improve on, please, point it out!

7508172 yo, quit stealing chromosomes

Before I read it, what is the Dark and Gore tag for ?

7812731 they haven't come into play yet, but there will be fighting and some dark themes, but nothing (that I think is) too excessive

7856054 It's because of feedback from great people like yourself! <3

*Knock *Knock

*Knock *Knock

"H-hello?"

8093256 see my blarg post here for info on wats going on with my stories.

*look left.... look right...
*blow dust away
*cought
*cought
"Update News?... Pls?"

What's a Draenei, again?

so you doing regular updates now? or are you still taking a break?

8468156
won't be as regular as they were, but I'm going to be putting some time into this story again. Got a bit of a burst of inspiration for the part that I had wanted to rewrite, and managed to finish this while procrastinating my other stories, lol.

8470643
I read up a bit on their lore for those numbers. As for GotN, it's going to work slightly different in the fic than it does in games. IE, it's going to be a very strong heal that can heal what would be a fatal wound, but it severely weakens the caster for a period of time afterward. That's the current plan, anyway.

Story being continued?

8845972
eventually, yes. I'm not going to let it die, but I haven't worked too much on writing lately.... hopefully I'll remedy that soon.

Um anymore chapters coming soon? Heh

Login or register to comment