• Published 21st Aug 2016
  • 1,498 Views, 35 Comments

Equestrian Gems - Serenade Sketch



History about Equestria that remained unknown for centuries has now resurfaced.

  • ...
7
 35
 1,498

Roselite

As the three groups split up, Red Pearl's team started tracking Roselite's power.

"So, where are we going anyway?" Spike asked.

Red Pearl then emitted a projection of a map from her gem, "I could sense Roselite's power coming from the north, do any of you know anyone who lives north?"

"Isn't the Crystal Empire north of Equestria?" Rarity asked.

Twilight then got a shocked expression as realization hit her, "Maybe somepony in the Crystal Empire has Roselite's power!"

"Well, we won't know until we get there, in the mean time, I've heard about the Crystal Empire and only saw it on pictures, could you explain to me what it's like?" Red Pearl asked.

"You've never been there yourself?" Spike asked confused.

"Only some of my friends have, I've always been too busy to find the time to visit," Red Pearl replied.

Twilight then stepped in to explain, "The Crystal Empire is where the crystal ponies live, it is a place where they are protected by the love that they share which gives power to the Crystal Heart."

"Not to mention I'm kind of a celebrity there," Spike added.

"Your a celebrity in the Crystal Empire?" Red Pearl asked.

"To be fair, he did save the empire twice," answered Rarity.

Red Pearl then turned to Twilight, "So who's the ruler of the Crystal Empire?"

"That would be my big brother, Shining Armor and my sister-in-law, Princess Cadence," Twilight answered.

"I'm not that surprised that your related to the prince and princess of the empire considering you're a princess yourself, that was my initial thought believe it or not," Red Pearl replied. As the group continued with their conversation, they finally made it to their destination. "Wow, it's more beautiful in person than in those pictures," Red Pearl said.

"Let's go a find out who has Roselite's power. Red Pearl, lead the way," Twilight said. The two ponies and dragon then follow the red gem to where Roselite's power was being tracked and followed it to the castle. After Twilight explained to the two guards in front of the door why their here, they let them pass and kept on following the pink gem's energy. Eventually they come into the throne where they see Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

Cadence then spoke up, "Twilight, it's so good to see you again."

"Cadence, you and Shining Armor look like you've been doing well," Twilight replied.

The royal couple then noticed Red Pearl, "Twily, who's your new friend?" Shining Armor asked.

Red Pearl then stepped forward, "My name is Red Pearl, it's an honor to meet you both."

The prince and princess nodded, "It's nice to meet you too, my name is Cadence, the Crystal Princess," Cadence replied.

"And I'm Shining Armor, her husband and captain of the Royal Guard," Shining Armor said, "What brings you all to the Crystal Empire?"

Rarity then stepped in to answer, "We came here looking for somepony who has the power of a gem Roselite. Red Pearl tracked her power here."

"Right now, I can feel it really close by," Red Pearl said. "I can feel it coming from... you," she said as she pointed at Cadence. Everyone in the room had a shocked expression on their faces to learn that Cadence was the one with Roselite's power.

"I can't believe it," Twilight said, "I didn't expect Cadence to be the one we were looking for."

"If you could, Shining Armor and I would like a more detailed explanation of what your talking about," Cadence said with slight confusion. The group then explained the situation to them and Red Pearl explained who Roselite was while showing a projection of her.

"Roselite was someone who was more loving for all of her friends and allies. She valued their safety more than her own and would not hesitate if they were in danger," she explained.

Cadence then nodded, "I see, is there anypony else who has the reawaked power of a gem?"

"Well, there's me, Rarity, the rest of our friends, Celestia, Luna, Zecora, and another pony who has the power of a gem called Indicolite," Twilight answered, "Everypony else is looking for them as we speak."

"I see," Cadence said understanding more of what's going on, "As much as we would like to help you with anything else you need, we were scheduled for an important meeting. I wish we weren't so busy right now."

Red Pearl shook her head, "No, it's fine, we understand if your to busy at the moment. We can just tell the others when we regroup back at the temple."

Rarity then stepped in, "Speaking of which, they're probably heading back there right now."

"Your right, maybe we should get back the temple and tell them everything," Twilight agreed. The group then said their good byes and then started heading back to the temple wondering how everyone else did in their respective searches.

Author's Note:

Finally finished:yay:. I still have the rest of the school year to go though:fluttershysad:, oh well. Anyway, next chapter will focus on Green Zircon, Applejack and Fluttershy finding Zecora. See you then.