• Published 16th Aug 2016
  • 3,721 Views, 40 Comments

Young Goddess - AkumaKami64



Being an Alicorn, an immortal Goddess, isn't a curse. It is, in fact, a blessing. Now Twilight has gained her first worshipper in the form of her friend Applejack. The relationship between a goddess and disciple is an intense and interesting ordeal

  • ...
18
 40
 3,721
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Oh wow This updated?! Ok then. Ill be honest this was not expected but I am very happy to see this get some attention.

FM

I assumed this one was well dead and buried. Great to see it continued!

:pinkiegasp:ohmigosh! Yay

Well.... I need moar.

This was a fun chapter. Though with the end scene, you might want to add a porn tag. I think.

10167061
Huh. I don't remember if the porn tag was there four years ago. What's the line between a fic needing the Porn tag as oppose to just the sex tag?

10167074

I, don't know, actually. IS this a porn story or is it just going to have sex, but that's not the main focus? If the latter, you're good.

"You know the phrase, "That is between a creature and their God?" Well, it's a bit literal for us. No one notices anything strange going on between a Goddess and her worshipper, unless I allow it or they already worship someone like you do.

Well, that will be fun in the long run! :trollestia:

Nice chapter, good work.

Interesting to see this continue. I’m looking forward to finding out more of the odd mechanisms of the divine.

this is so awesome and i am so, SO happy to see it continue!!!!!!! just absolutely love the dynamic of worship your creating here, and of course i greatly enjoy the sexy parts especially!

as for the mystery soul, coudl be any number of lucky mares, but im gonna go a little out there and say, i think its zecora. i think zebras have never worshiped an equestrian goddess before, and twilight wants to make the first devotee her own, not just to make sure its as wonderful an experience as possible for a whole new people represented by he friend zecora, but also as a way to prove herself as a new goddess, by being first to approach an entire society and thus get the lion's share of its conversions. its an out there theory but i think it woudl be very interesting and fun if true!

edit: acutally coudl also be yona, or 1 of the lady hipogriffs or gryphons or dragons, by that same reasoning i guess

... Great to see this return. One of my favourite narratives on fimfic.
Think you have all trained us in the art of patience.
Indeed, life is messy, hope you continue to experience calmer waters. In the meantime I'm looking forward to more of this simple pleasure
Best:twilightsmile:

any chance we'll get another update soon?

I find myself here after random story-hopping, and man is this an exciting premise. I usually give a story ~2 years before I consider it DoA, so here's to hoping that you keep going.

Login or register to comment