• Published 16th Jun 2016
  • 1,319 Views, 52 Comments

The Amazing Spider Mare: The Symbiote Saga - SuperPinkBrony12



A sequel to Pinkie Pie: The Amazing Spider Mare. Pinkie Pie's double life as Spider Mare is about to be turned upside down, thanks to the return of Cheese Sandwich, and a mysterious alien suit with a mind of its own. Enter, Venom!

  • ...
6
 52
 1,319

Power of Love!

All these memories, good and bad alike, they all lead back to the predicament Spider Mare now found herself. Falling to her death with no way out, in a matter of seconds she would be a red and blue stain on the ground below! "Not exactly how I thought I'd go out," Spider Mare thought to herself. "But at least now I'll be with Uncle Al and Pokey Pierce again." Spider Mare shut her eyes, and waited for the end to come.

But just then, something quite unexpected happened! Cheese Sandwich managed to break free of Venom's control, just long enough to shout "Pinkie!" and fire a stream of webbing that caught her in mid-air.

"Cheese?" Spider Mare asked hopefully.

"Nope, only Venom!" Venom replied. "Cheese Sandwich, you stubborn little fool! You just won't stay quiet like a good boy, will you?! We'll have to fix that!"

"You underestimate his love for me, Venom! That's why you'll lose!" Spider Mare taunted.

"Nonsense, this still works to our advantage," Venom said fiendishly. "If we let you fall to your death, it would be unsatisfying. We want to dismember you piece by piece, so you'll truly know what it feels like to lose everything. We know you can survive a fall from this height. Oh sure, it might hurt, but you'll live with nothing broken. It'll make it all the more satisfying for us when we DO destroy you!" And with that, Venom once again cut the webbing and let Spider Mare fall.

Spider Mare hit the ground with a thud, and groaned as she struggled to her hooves. "That was... something alright. I've got no choice, I have to resort to the 'Secret Weapon'! I just hope it works."

But before Spider Mare could activate this "Secret Weapon", Venom reached out with one of his claws and grabbed her! He then pulled her in close, and held on tight. "We're through trying to humiliate you, Spider Mare! You have defied us at every turn!" Venom said angrily. "So instead, we're going to do what we should've done all along! So, any final words, bug girl?!"

"You'll never win, Venom! Evil always loses in the end!" Spider Mare vowed.

Venom laughed. "That's it?! That's your best?! Oh well, I suppose beggers can't be choosers! It's time for you to say goodnight, Spider Mare!" And prepared to bring his claws down on Spider Mare!

"Now's my only chance, it's do or die!" Spider Mare thought to herself, and with much struggling she managed to press a button on her right front hoof (said button was a black spider similar to the red one on her back).

Venom struck at Spider Mare with his front left claw, only to be surprised when it was deflected without Spider Mare taking any damage. "What?!" the symbiote exclaimed, as Spider Mare broke free from his grasp and stood before him. Now, she was clad in what appeared to be a white suit with black lining and a dark blue bordering on black outline on her back, and around her arms and legs!

"Do you like it?!" Spider Mare asked. "I call it 'Spidey Armor'! Twilight and I worked for hours on it while we were trying to discover a way to stop you! It's made up of a special armor that protects me from even the strongest of attacks, while still being light enough to allow me to move without much restriction."

"So you've got armor, big deal!" Venom replied. "You still don't have any way to stop us! Looks like we're destined to keep dancing this dance until the end of time!"

But Spider Mare only shook her head. "Oh no, I'm done dancing with you, symbiote slime ball! If you think this armor is the only new thing I've brought to the fight, you're in for a surprise!"

"Whatever surprise you've got, it won't be enough to stop me!" Venom vowed, charging forward. "That armor's not invincible! I'll bet if I hit it hard enough, it'll break apart!"

Spider Mare didn't let Venom get the chance, she simply pressed on the inside of her armor. A series of protective headphones covered her ears, as a small cannon like device appeared on her front right hoof.

Venom howled in pain, as a series of loud (and quite powerful) sound waves washed over him. "How are you doing this?!" he exclaimed, as he tried to block out the noise with his ears, to no avail.

Spider Mare couldn't hear Venom's question due to the headphones, but the expression on his face made it clear what he was asking. "Twilight and I discovered that you 'symbiotes' only fear two things," she explained. "One is fire, and the other is loud noises. Fire was too dangerous, I couldn't risk burning Cheese Sandwich in the process. So I gave this armor a little something that's capable of generating powerful soundwaves on a frequency only your alien ears can hear. It's over, Venom!"

"Noooooooooooooo! You..... can't..... stop.... US!" Venom protested, as the soundwaves slowly to began to break him up, freeing Cheese Sandwich from his control. At last, after a long drawn out scream, Venom was gone and Cheese Sandwich was free once again!


Pinkie Pie didn't hesitate to power down the spidey armor, remove her mask, and rush over to Cheese Sandwich as soon as she was certain Venom was gone. "Oh Cheese, I'm so glad you're okay!" Pinkie said happily, tackling the stallion and self proclaimed party pony into a powerful hug.

"I'm glad too, Pinkie," Cheese Sandwich replied. "Thanks for not giving up on me, even when I'd given up on ever being freed again."

"Hey, that's the power of love for ya," Pinkie giggled. "Now come here you, there's something I've been wanting to do ever since I decided I truly love you!" And she kissed Cheese Sandwich on the lips without further invitation. Cheese Sandwich simply returned the kiss, and the two lovebirds simply lay there, lost in each other's love.

"Oh Cheese Sandwich, ever the disappointment," a familiar alien voice scolded. "I offered you the world, and you foolishly threw it all away for the sake of love. You're not fit to wear this magnificent symbiote on your worthless hide. But I'll find someone who is, mark my words!"

"Where are you, Venom?!" Pinkie Pie asked.

"As if I'd tell you," Venom said in response. "Just know this, it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but someday we will meet again. In the meantime, I've left a little 'parting gift' behind. It just needs to find a suitable host."

Cheese Sandwich's skin crawled, as he realized what Venom was talking about. "I thought he was just making it up." he thought to himself. He looked up just in time to see a dark red slime like substance rise into the sky, and stick itself to the back left hoof of an unsuspecting Rainbow Dash.

"What was Venom talking about?" Pinkie asked Cheese Sandwich.

"While I was struggling for control against Venom, he kept mentioning something about an off-spring," Cheese Sandwich explained. "I thought he was just joking, but I guess he really wasn't. Now, another symbiote has attached itself to Rainbow Dash."

"Then we've got to go after her!" Pinkie Pie vowed, only to take a step forward and instantly feel pain.

"The fight against Venom took a lot of you, we need to get you patched up first," Cheese Sandwich said seriously. "And this time, you're not going it alone. I'm coming with you on your symbiote hunt."

"What?! You want to be my sidekick?! No way!" Pinkie declared. "I just got you back, I'm not about to lose you again!"

"Pinkie, I know how you feel about me. But if we're going to be in a relationship, you have to be able to trust me to take care of myself," Cheese pleaded. "Please, two heads are better than one."

Pinkie sighed. "Let's just get back to Sugarcube Corner and plan our next move. Once we've decided on a game plan, we can talk about your terms of being a sidekick."

Author's Note:

Venom isn't completely gone for good, I have plans for him to find a new host in a sequel. But for now, we're going to move on to Venom's successor in the narrative.

The Spidey Armor comes from the Spider Man game for the PS1, it's a collectable item that gives Spider Man an extra health bar (but doesn't protect him from falling to his death).