• Published 19th May 2016
  • 2,509 Views, 50 Comments

Twilight Sparkle's greasy secret. - neokiva



Twilight Sparkle, nerd, friend, bearer of the element of magic and total gearhead

  • ...
15
 50
 2,509
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

wooo nice chapter neokiva can't wait to see how twilight became an admiral :D

Nice chapter! needs some editing since there are some errors but those are manageable:scootangel:

Yay An update! I honestly thought this story was dead or something, I'm glad to see its not. :twilightsmile:

7743096 I update by whim and what ideas I have at the time, and that doesn't lend itself to a conducive or constructive update schedule.

As nice as this chapter is, only either an idiot or a lunatic would use the maiden voyage of an experimental craft as the means of prepping a colonisation site.

That should be saved for at EARLIEST the fifth run of the third iteration of the craft, so any issues could get worked out.
After all Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin didn't get to the moon on the Apollo 1!
Try again.
WITH BETTER SCIENCE!!!!!

Also, you bloody well better have Twilight build a pony-equivalent to a Death Star.
I NEED MY WANTON DESTRUCTION FUELED BY PRESSING A GIANT DESTRUCTIVE SCIENCE BUTTON!!!!!!!

7743119 yes well realism aside (hard sci-fi is not my forte) space stations of planetary doom will not be happening anytime soon, unless it's alien.

7743258 I was only joking about the Death Star thing, but not the rest.
It was VERY bad science, using what's effectively a prototype for the end purpose.

So, umm, you haven't shown Rainbow to be anything but annoyed and uncomfortable about Luna's affections and it's coming off as kinda a little completely molesterey. I dunno, this might be on purpose, but I thought I'd point it out.

7743296 it is on purpose the overaggressiveness, but not because she is a creepy stalker, she is she is still relatively new to modern interaction, and she was used to having her pick of any mare or stallion she wanted. Obviously no one refused her advances. So Rainbow Dash is going to help her adjust.

7743119
Oh thanks so much for the video made me laugh. You are right how ever never a good idea to think a prototype or the first generation of a craft well work with no glitches or bugs.

Exactly how many fandoms were squeezed into this chapter?

7752838 just two the mlp fim (which is already steampunk anyway) and sci-fi(which is a key component of steampunk) sprinkled with a few ships so really technically only one.

RC
RC #15 · May 3rd, 2017 · · ·

update mas plz?

more plz

Login or register to comment