• Published 17th May 2016
  • 2,910 Views, 75 Comments

The Raiders and The Princess - FIRE FLASH 3



Twilight Sparkle, finds herself lost in an unknown Jungle because of a failed experiment and an ancient Evil that time forgot. She will now need to find a way to return home and fight for the freedom of Equus, with a little help of course.

  • ...
14
 75
 2,910

Chapter XV: Home

Chapter XV

“Damn this heat”


It was pitch black, god knows what time it was. And here we were, making our way into the jungle. All around, there were sounds, shapes. We shook with fear, behind me I could hear Twilight's shallow breathing. Whenever, the moonlight reached us, I would take a quick glance at my watch. If the time was right, we were late.

Again.

We had been navigating these paths for several hours, several times, we had to force ourselves into the jungle. Ducking for cover whenever a Jap patrol would approach.

It was scary, I'll tell you that. The heat of the jungle only added to my ever growing list of things to hate about this place. Several times we would get lost, walking around in circles.


To avoid going around in circles over and over again, we would cut a small slit into the trees that surrounded us. It worked. You might ask why we didn't use our compasses?

Well we did! The only thing is that these paths wriggle through the jungle like a maze. Soon enough you'll end up heading West or East instead of South. With no aerial photographs, we had no idea which path led where.


This was a nightmare! We were being toyed with, by this... god forsaken place. The bugs added to the problem, the amount of times I was bitten was staggering. But soon enough, we encountered another problem.

A bog. Yep... we had run into that same marshland that we had crossed back when we first found Twilight. You could say that we were now on the right path... We were not. If anything, this swamp would slow us down, crossing it would take way too long, but so would going around it.



This was one swamp that I would be happy to forget. Twilight too, judging by the look on her face, she had braved up and refused my offer to carry her but she certainly was not happy to see movement in the water, snakes maybe even crocs! Who knows, … not me.

And yet after a whole day of walking through this Hell hole, we still had yet to find a suitable place for the Doctor to... arrive, if it can be put that way.

XXXXXXXXX

The first day had been uneventful. Looking back now, I could definitely say that it was far worse than when we had found Twilight !

The Japs had stepped up their patrols, they must have known that something big was going down. After all, their naval vessels surrounding Guadalcanal would surely have picked up incoming naval traffic approaching the Island. We could only hope that our navy could get the job done.




As should we... We had to destroy those guns ! Or else the reinforcing units arriving on the transports would come be hit by enfilading artillery fire from the hills. But my main concern was to get Twilight off the island. Once she was safe, only then could I properly focus on the mission at hand.




We first needed to find an area for the Doctor to land. Now in my mind this was a problem. The jungle was far to dense for anything larger than a hot air balloon to even attempt a landing. Twilight had said that it was alright and that his mode of transport was far more sophisticated than I could anticipate. And so, we continued our search.




In these long treks, some would often take breaks, rest up, lie down, catch their breaths. But we couldn't, we were like the air force fighting over Guadalcanal. Pushing ourselves to the very limit of our endurance. Twilight was terribly worn out that first night away from “safe haven”. Jack was on watch the first few hours, then Mark. Twilight had decided to lie down on my chest as she slept peacefully, my arms wrapped tightly around her as I stared up into the star filled sky.










If flares were any sort of bad omen, I believe that they should probably be written down in the bibles of the Earth. The sky was alight with orange flashes of pure blinding light.

We jumped up, Twilight didn't even get a chance to stand up before I picked her up and shoved ourselves into the brush... Mark and Jack were quick to do the same.


“What's -----” I put my hand over Twilight's mouth, her breathing stilled. The look I gave made her understand that silence was pivotal to our survival.



Within a couple of minutes, or what seemed like an eternity, the sound of boots against the dirt track approached us, chancing a glance, I caught the sight of a Japanese patrol. Their gaze was fixed onto the track, searching for booby traps.

When the first patrol passed, I sensed Twilight relax, but she then gave me a questioning look when I put my finger to my lips. Just then, a second patrol passed by.





By now, the flares were dying down, and even with their great light source, in this jungle they seemed to cast more shadows than actually illuminating the areas they were searching.



These were the only two groups to pass us that night. And as the sound of their muttering and the clanging from their equipment receded into the distance, we slowly emerged from our hiding places.

“Two patrols too many !” Hissed Jack, his eyes fixed down the track from where the groups came from. “They've obviously picked up our trail... and it might not take'em that long to figure out that they've lost us. They'll come back here sooner or later...” He was right, no matter how far we went, we were hunted.


“Then we need to make to make a break for it before they come back around.” I said, my gaze fixed on Twilight. Her expression was concerned but understanding as well. “We know that the clearing is not too far from here... If we follow on the heals of that patrol we could easily make for one of the other paths...”


“It's risky but there's no way we can go back the way we came.” Mark pulled his radio over his shoulders, and then turned to Twilight. “If we can get Twilight to safety, then we could cut through one of the other paths leading south-west.” He continued, before, taking his rifle and standing up.


“I'm with you on that one, but we should get going, the sooner we move, the less likely we are to be found by another patrol.”


With all of our equipment gathered, we headed down the path where the Japs just went. Twilight had expressed her concerns, the Doctor had stated that he would be ready on the third or fourth day. However our mission had changed, if we were to have any luck of getting Twilight out of here, then we would need to speed things up.

XXXXXXXXX

The second day was as tough as the first, and we also got lost again ! We followed on the heels of those Jap patrols, only to find that we had messed up and taken the wrong track.

We were now sat on the shore by a knee deep river, probably Lunga. With so little rest, we sat down and washed our hands and faces. After that, we headed back into the paths. That night, we did not stop, we had to make up for lost time.


Time was running short, I knew that within the third day we would have to send out our signal.

If it weren't for the fact that the Japs were always coming across our path, we would probably be already deep into the jungle.

The worst was that we got lost again.


While trying to find the clearing that we had originally found Twilight, we made a wrong turn. We were now standing on the bank of the Lunga again. We stared out in utter disbelief !


“What a waste of time.” Mark stated beside me, he then dropped to his knees and watched as water flowed past him to the right. “We need to head, back, we're far to far from where we should be.”


“Should we head back then ?” asked Jack, he too taking the opportunity to sit down and catch his breath.

I wasn't sure any more... My legs hurt, my feet ached and now we had walked in the wrong direction hoping for the path to take us in the right direction.

“We... we should--” I was cut off by something taking my hand right hand. Twilight was standing there, her face displayed nothing but looked exhaustion. “Make camp.” I sighed, dropping my gear. “Make camp and rest up. I-I... I'll stand watch.”



My orders were followed, both Mark and Jack began to prepare the area where we would rest. I decided to keep watch. Crossing the river, I stood on the other bank, staring out into the jungle. Crouching down, I leaned myself up against a tree, and closed my eyes.


“I'll miss you... Y-You know that right ?”



I cracked my right open, Twilight was standing sitting next to me, her eyes locked on me. Turning to face her, I gave her my most sincere smile.

“I'll miss you too... Its not every day someone can claim that they've talked to an actual Princess !”


“Well I'm not the most royal of royals !”


“No... You're right about that. But still...”

Twilight turned to look out into the jungle. Sighing she looked down and tugged at her clothes before looking up at me.

“I'm not a royal... I don't think I could ever be the Princess that Equestria needs me to be...”

This had be worried.

“Why's that ? Surely you've been trained in ruling by your family, no ?”

Twilight snorted, rolling her eyes, she stared up into the trees.

“You're not the first one to tell me that. To think that at least... I'm not a Princess Lou... I'm... I'm scared.”

Genuine concern grew within me, I could understand most thing that she would say, but her words seemed to hold other worldly meaning.

“I know... at least, I think I do. I know that you're gonna have to stand up against whatever is going on in your... world.”

She lifted her head up and looked at me, straight in her eyes.

“Twilight... whatever happens in your life. Never forget this one thing...”



“W-What's that ?”




I raised my hand, and poked my finger into her chest.

“If you can have faith in yourself, then you'll triumph no matter what.”




Tears were starting to build up, her eyes watering, Twilight sniffed and whipped her tears away with her hand. Lowering my hand, I grabbed hers.




Leaning closer, twilight leaned her head towards mine.











“I'm sorry Twilight, but I-I... I don't think we should.” I had just killed it. Twilight's eyes betrayed her disappointment, a feeling of longing that I felt too. But she was from a different world, and as far as I was concerned, I was still needed here.

“You're right... I should have stopped hoping.”

XXXXXXXXX

We were awoken by the sound of footsteps in water. It may have been Japs or even US Marines, but we weren't prepared to chance anything. Twilight was well awake, nodding to me, she slid away from my side and crawled into the brush.

The sound of crashing thunder and rain covered our escape into the night.




It may seem strange, but those could have been US soldiers or Marines. They may well have been Japs for all we knew. If our rain coats were not ripped to shreds, we probably would have put them on. Maybe... Maybe it was because we were running like Jackrabbits back down the path we had used last evening, we would ha put them on.


As the sun began to light up the sky, we were back on course. Well... at least, we thought we were. Every few hours, we would fall to the side as a Jap patrol would pass us. The prospect of being found terrified us. So far our luck had held up.

Though we all knew that the moment we started sending radio calls, we would soon be located by local forces. We just had to hope that Twilight's departure, however sad, would also be quick.




My profound love for the mysterious girl with wings and magical powers could only be called... weird. At least, that's how I saw it. But Twilight was maybe the most interesting person I had ever met.

And also the most loving.


I didn't want her to go...


But at least... she'll make it.


I hope...










11h22... We had found it !

We had been walking for hours, but we had done it. A clearing ! I had no idea if this was the original spot where we had found Twilight, but it was a clearing, and if there was anything that indicated that Lady luck was smiling upon us, the path ahead would lead us right back to Hoshinita's old positions. If this wasn't luck, then I don't know what was !


“So this Doctor is supposed to land here ?” As stupid the reasoning may seem, Mark was right. The Doctor surely couldn't land here ? There really wasn't enough room for anything ! Not even a hot-air-balloon...


“The TARDIS will be able to land here.” Twilight stated, walking out into the middle of the clearing.


“Alright then... Mark, you set up the radio over there-” I pointed to the side of the clearing where a small mound of mud rose up to form a shallow ditch. “-Once you're ready, start sending out a message on all frequencies. The code word is 'The Doctor'.”


“Got it.”


“Jack, you stand guard and keep a watch on our rear, I'll take the front.”

Both men, got to work on their tasks. I made my way to the mouth of the forward path. These were the only two directions that the Japs could come from at speed. Twilight sat down next to Mark and helped him try out different frequencies.

“Lets hope he gets here soon.”

XXXXXXXXX

12h42... It was pass mid day and still no reply from our radio calls. Mark was trying every frequency that he could try but still nothing. Within that time, me and Jack had explored down both ends of the paths. No Japanese presence could be found.

If anything, these paths looked almost disused and overgrown. My guess is that this wasn't one of the Enemy's main communication and resupply lines. Returning to the clearing, I found Jack to be sat down next to Twilight chatting. Mark was still trying the Radio.


Making my way over, I sat down beside them, my Thompson in hand though, ready for action. Jack was the same, but still, he took pleasure in sitting down and talking with Twilight.

Talking about her world, the cities in the clouds. Rainbow waterfalls crashing into great lakes of crystal clear water.

The more she spoke, the more the inner desire to join her became apparent. I loved Twilight, I don't think I ever doubted that... no, what I doubted was if I could actually go with her...







No.... No we had a mission to complete here. Our success would ensure the safe arrival of our troops on Guadalcanal.

“You could come with me you know ? You could come and be safe from everything here.” She said, looking around at all of us. Mark, sighed and put down the radio. Jack too let out a heavy sigh. Not a sad one, but still...




“I think I would love to go with you, but my... our families... If there is the slightest chance of us getting to return home. I must take it.” Jack said, not making eye contact with her. “I want to go home.”


“Plus, this mission will ensure our survival if we can complete it.” Said Mark. “ All we need to do, is get out of this... and we're home free.”


“What about you Lou ?” Twilight asked, her eyes shimmering with hope. Both Mark and Jack looked at me, they're eyes betrayed something. Like a desire to have me stay.


“As much as it sounds wonderful, I don't think that I can...” Twilight sighed and looked away from me. “I can't just abandon the guys like that. Not now...” I took her left hand in mine and she looked up at me. “I'll always love--”





I was cut off. Something was happening. We all turned our heads in different directions. An eery rasping sound echoed around the jungle clearing. Suddenly... we felt it. A gust of wind swirling around us. Soon a shape began to phase into existence. Twilight stood up, a smile beginning to splay across her face.




A large blue box, the words Police written on the top of it, formed out of thin air. We all stood up as the large box ended its strange performance. We all grabbed our guns as the door opened. For us, you must understand that was rather uncommon. If anything, I was never told what to do should I might meet a beautiful girl naked in the middle of hostile territory, so for me, this was quite shocking.




The doors to the box opened and a brown pony, about the size of a large husky, stepped out. Well, it wasn't like any pony Mark and Jack would ever have seen. I would have been shocked had I not seen Twilight in her actual form in her dreams.

“TWILIGHT !” The stallion exclaimed, Twilight too rushed over to hug him. But while in that process, she seemed to cross a barrier. What was once a human girl with large purple wings disappeared and was replaced by a purple pony a with horn and wings !




“It's so good to see you !” He said, closing his eyes as he embraced her. Twilight didn't say a word as she cried into him. Looking up, the brown pony with a brown tie looked up at us. Letting go of Twilight, he stepped forward and pass the invisible barrier. However he didn't change into a human... and neither did Twilight when she appraoched. Stopping in front of me, with Mark and Jack at my sides, he extended his right hoof.

“I'm glad to see that you were able to make it. Thank you for helping Twilight out.” He said, as I shook his hoof.


“I think we can say that it hasn't been easy !” I replied causing the stallion to chuckle.


“You can say that again--” He was cut off as the machine behind him made a very strange noise. His eyes widening in alarm, he looked right back at us. “We must go, she wont latch onto this universe' signature !” He said, giving us a thankful nod, before running back into his machine.




Twilight looked at all of us, tears forming in her beautiful eyes. She then threw herself onto Jack and hugged him. He hugged her back, whispering his gratitude and hers. Moving on to Mark, who hugged her as hard as he would dare. Thanking her as she thanked him.




Then came my turn, Twilight just looked up at me. Kneeling down, I handed her a bag, inside were several things I had given her. That 'War of the Worlds' book for example. She took it in her violet magic, her eyes looking at the contents.

“Thank you.” She said... looking back up at me, she began to tear up, but as I was about to reply, she darted forward and planted her lips on mine. Pony lips on human lips, didn't feel as odd as I thought it would.




Pulling away from the kiss, she looked at the ground and blushed, her cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment. Lifting her chin with my left hand I looked deep into her eyes. Leaning forward I gave her the kiss that she deserved. A full, passionate and loving kiss. I wish it could have lasted longer.



“Twilight ! We need to go !”


Pulling away from me, Twilight looked back and the Doctor, then to me. Lifting her wing, she plucked three feathers and handed them to us.

“So that you'll always have a part of me.” Using her magic, she pulled us all in close and gave us a big group hug. “You can come with me...”

We didn't answer, we just smiled sadly but not daring saying what we actually felt. Turning towards the Doctor's machine, she ran into the door way and turned back towards us. The sound of the machine was now growing to the point where she had to shout.


“THANK YOU !”


Standing up, we performed our last goodbye. A salute. The doors were suddenly forced shut and the machine began to phase out of our reality.


As quickly as it had started, it ended. The wind around us dying down, the feeling of dread coupled with happiness washing over us. We had done it...



Twilight was home.





Yelling and the sound of footsteps running up from where we had come, startled us. The indescribable sound of Japanese troops made its presence.

“Let's get the Hell outta here !” With that, we grabbed our stuff and vanished down the southern path. Disappearing into the jungle.

XXXXXXXXX

“You liked him, didn't you ?”




The question brought Twilight out of her disappointed silence. Her eyes locked on the Doctor while he worked the controls of his ship.

“Pardon ?”


“I said, you liked him didn't you ?”


“I-I... I did love him, yes...” Her ears drooping as her head lowered in sadness. “I tried to convince them to come with me... I tried--”


“The Captain couldn't have come even if he wanted too.” The Doctor said, not sparing a glance at Twilight as he continued his mantra of pushing button's and flipping switches. “There are things that he needs to do, they'll each help to pave the way for the Military victory at Guadalcanal.”


“You know about him ?”


“I found his files.”


“D-Does he survive ? D-Do they survive ?”


The Doctor didn't reply, his face scrunched up in concentration as he piloted the ship safely. Twilight's ears began to drop at the lack of response. Before she could repeat though, the TARDIS stopped its usual movements, they had arrived.

“We're here.” He said, letting go of the controls. Twilight stood up and walked towards the door. A hoof on her shoulder caused her to stop. “I'm sorry Twilight, but... this isn't home.” He said, causing Twilight to tilt her head to the side.




“Where are we then ?” She asked, the Doctor just motioned towards the door. Twilight reached up and pressed the release mechanism. The doors swung open, and what befell Twilight, was as heart breaking as everything she had seen on Earth.




The Doctor stepped up beside her as Twilight's legs buckled and gave way to all the emotions that she was overcome with.

“I'm so sorry Twilight.”




In front f her was a devastated landscape. Ponyville was in ruins, smoke was rising from it. To the the north, Canterlot. The city of marble had smoke rising from it. Further, she could see smoke rising from other directions, most likely from the great cities; Manehattan, Fillydelphia and so on.

This wasn't Equestria anymore, this was...




This was her fault ! She had unleashed the Shadow on her land, she had done this !



“Welcome home Twilight...”

XXXXXXXXX

Lieutenant.


That's what I was now.


Our mission was a success ! We had completed our objectives, the air force bombed the area only a couple of hours after our strike. And do you know what ? I hated every moment of it.




Upon our return to the camp we were greeted with open arms, or so I'd hoped. Instead, we were ignored. Army men ran up and down, here and there. The roads were blocked with vehicles and columns of troops.

I had gone to see Sanders to report. He congratulated me for 'disposing of the girl' as he had put it. But shocked me with what he told me next. Lieutenant Stone had been killed.

Carlson needed a replacement officer and Sanders had decided that if I had should survive, he would put me in for a field commission. I was handed the bars and sent on my way.




“You should rest up” he had said. “Take the night off, tomorrow is going to be a strange new world for you !”



Water washed up on the shore. My eyes open as I watched the sun set. Twirling the Lieutenant bars in my hand, I breathed in the fresh sea air. Stone was one of those guys that you say that you dislike, but in the end, you realise just how much he was a friend, always looking out for you.


The sound of footsteps approaching from behind, caught my attention. I looked up... It was the photographer. Jonathan Reminger. Sitting down beside me, he stared out to sea.

“Heard you guys got back tonight.”


“Yep...”


“Without the girl.” He continued, never facing me.


I didn't reply, my orders were to keep my mouth shut about Twilight and everything about her. Yet I wanted to tell everyone ! Scream to the world what kind and caring person she was. Having to claim that she went MIA was hard to explain.

“Sanders came to see me while you were gone... told me to destroy all photographic evidence of her actually being here...”

He sounded chocked up, a feeling of sadness radiated from him. If I could tell him that it was all alright, that she was safe and that everything was fine, I probably would have. But I couldn't.

If only had known what her disappearance had done to those who knew of her existence.


Especially Jonathan.


“I'm heading back to the States tomorrow... It seems like everything was really just a test of our will to fight.”




Jonathan Reminger had been diagnosed with shell shock... he was found burying the dead from an overnight shelling. Had he not been digging those graves by clawing at the ground, then maybe he wouldn't have been sent Home.

I later found out that while on our third night out in the jungle, the Japanese had shelled the camp once more. Jonathan had been taking shelter with some guys from the 3rd air defence battalion. Friends of his.




While taking shelter, a shell landed only a few meters from they're dugout. That morning, only one man pulled himself out of the wreckage. The corpses of his friends littered the hole that he had cried in.




“I'd never thought that I would see so much death.”




It's hard to imagine what it must have been like for someone like him. A man who had hidden himself behind a camera. Always avoiding the atrocities as if he were looking at them through a lens. But that night... his imaginary camera broke. He was no longer witnessing death like he was part of an audience in a theatre...



It was no longer happening to someone else, it was happening to him !




He was there.




“I leave in an hour, before sunset.” He said, turning his attention to me. I never looked at him however, I was too scared of what I might see.


“At least Twilight's sacrifice will allow you to get Home.”


“Was that the cost ?”


“No, she's.... She's where she needs to be.” I sighed, lowering my gaze to the shore line, crashing waves entranced me. Their movements melodic in some way.


“Where is she ?” His voice cracking, sounding like he was about to cry.


“Home... She went Home...” I really wasn't sure of my answer. I knew that she was safe, but I couldn't imagine how life would be for those she touched, especially Jonathan.


“Home... seems so far away...and yet I'm going back soon.” He chuckled at the irony of his situation. Leaving his comrades to fight while he left to live a happy life.


I really don't know how everything started for Jonathan...







But I knew where it all ended. That evening, while his evacuation plane was making its way towards the Australian coast, it was intercepted by enemy fighters. There were no survivors. I would only find out about the incident three weeks later.


“Guess I better get going.” He said, getting himself up onto his feet. “I'd hate to miss my flight Home.”

I gave him a sad smile, looking up at him as he straightened his uniform. He then pulled out a small box and examined it.

“The Colonel ordered me to destroy this...” He said, turning the box in his hands. As if it were some strange object, with power and beauty. “I was gonna get this printed when I got Home.” He then handed it out to me. “She was a part of your squad... I can't take it back. It'll only bring back things I would rather not have to experience again.”




Standing up, I took the box in my hand and traced the contours with my fingers. Lifting my head to look at him, I extended my right hand and shook his.

“Thank you.” I said, letting go of his hand, he then stood up straight and gave me a salute. I returned it.


“Good luck Lieutenant. I hope we meet again.”


“Safe travels.” He smiled sadly before turning around and disappearing into oblivion. Looking down at the box, I opened it. Inside was a negative, a picture of me and the gang all together. Smiles plastered on our faces. On Tomy's face especially.

Closing the box, I took one last glance in the direction Jonathan disappeared in.




“Goodbye Jonathan.”

XXXXXXXXX

As I set myself into our new shelter, we actually spent a full night without the slightest explosion. In fact, there was lots of activity going on among the shelters. People talking, chatting, laughing...

I would say that the mood in our shelter was sombre... had we not been drinking. Mark had so graciously taken part on one of those raids on the army landing site. He found a nice bottle a Whisky in one of the boxes he looted.




They had joked about the fact that: now that I was an officer, I should have reported them to the Army. I responded by taking the bottle and taking a swig of it. Had it nod burned my throat and coughed, I would have probably the whole scene look good. But instead, I ended up having a coughing fit.

The evening was spent drinking with light conversation. My recent field promotion meant several things. And none of them were good.




One: with my promotion, mark was made sergeant of second squad. Two: I was made commander of 1st squad and Three: Second squad was being disbanded. The fact that there was only Mark and Jack meant that they were now being moved to first and third squad.

This was the end of a family. But in the end, we gave that up for Twilight. Now, she was safe, the only regret I had was that it left a hole within me.

“To absent friends.” I raised my cup.


“To absent friends !” They replied. We threw our heads back, making me cough hard. I really wasn't a Whisky man. They both laughed !


“So this is it then...”


“Don't think of it like Mark ! We've got a war to win and it ain't your self pity that will make us win this any faster !” Jack replied, obviously drunk.


“To think we held this family for so long... and now its gone.”


“I think they would say that it was worth it.”


“Do you really think of it that way Lou ?” He asked, turning to face me. His face betrayed his inner worry.


“If I didn't, then I doubt I would still be alive right now...” I said, downing the last of my cup.


Mark, looked down at the contents of his own cup and looked back up.

“We won't be doing this ever again after tonight...” He said, the melancholy of his words began to sit in. Putting my cup down, I looked at both my friends. My family.


“Nothing will ever be the same again. But you can count on one thing.”


“What's that ?” They both asked.


“Whatever happens from now on. We can die knowing that Twilight made it...” I said, refilling my cup. The others lowered they're gazes as they contemplated what I just said. Leaning forward, I filled their glasses with what was left. “And to that, I say cheers !”




A toast ! Our cups met and we chugged down the remainder of the burning alcohol. We all slumped back against the wall and silence fell upon us.



“Should have been a toast for girls with fluffy wings and magic powers !” Jack slurred. We all laughed.

Author's Note:

And that's it !

2 years ! I can hardly believe it. Sorry for those who have been waiting for the end of this story. Well at least part 1 !

Thank you all again and if you're still gripped, then keep an eye out for the sequel !

Comments ( 6 )

Something tells me after the war, the humans will go to Equestria to fight this ancient evil from the mirror... I hope anyway. In fiction, humanity is one of the best in warfare so it should be an interesting read when it comes out.

A perfect ending soo blyatifull:heart:

thank you for thisgreat story.looking forward for the sequel.well done!

Login or register to comment