• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 3,180 Views, 28 Comments

Gem of my eye, fire in my heart - MilesMilitis101



Spike's adventure in the Dragon lands gained him an ally, an experience to demonstrate his capabilities, and a new friend. But when Spike's birthday comes around, he finds himself in a new dilemma: Lady troubles.

  • ...
9
 28
 3,180
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

I sense a triangle trying to develop...Maybe's it's just my shipping goggles though. :raritywink: All I know is that of the girls, Rarity seems to be the most intrigued at what Spike and Ember developed into, Dash is perfectly in character, and Twilight is slightly jealous because Ember's a bit more voluptuous than she is...

I must admit, I'm a little worried about some Dragon=Master-Race thing going on...

7272566 I notice your concern but later on you'll see what ponies bring to the table against dragons but even in the show, dragons are top of the food chain :D

I have to say, seeing Spike and Ember not only get ten years older, but also have Spike strong enough to beat Big Mac. That's a real turn of events. I wonder if Spike is going to get any stronger. Keep this story going.

7274139 Dragons are an unexplored race but you'll be seeing pros and cons of being a dragon soon :3

7274536 Sounds like surprises are only beginning.

7274536 Also, in case you need a little more on dragons give this a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q&list=FLMlUYdJk0Ya99eZkrOPpjOg&index=172 This is about how dragons could have possibly been a real species.

Won't be a problem since dragon fire burns up the alcohol.

Wow, keep on writing. I can't wait to read it more

This fic was on my "to read" list for a while, and I finally got around to read it.

Worth it.

You have a good thing here, bro. I laughed a bit on some moments and I can imagine the scenes happening.

I'm tracking this.

But, here's two things that bothered me:

1- Puntuaction. There's a lot of commas missing, I can't point them all out but they exist.

2- Would. Would, would would? Would.

Stop that.

Try not to repeat words multiple times during the chapter. If you already used a word more than four times in the span of ten lines, you're doing it wrong. Of course, there's some exceptions, but they're pretty obvious.

Please make more chapters i must know what happens 😭😭😭😭

So...is this story dead or is it going to get updated ? I really like this story and i would like to know what happens next :)

Login or register to comment