• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 4,571 Views, 249 Comments

Stalker - Call Of Pony - SureFreeD

  • ...
33
 249
 4,571

Nothing Significant

'Nothing has happened past this time, what is my purpose here? I feel like a useless piece of trash sitting indoors, doing nothing. Of all the things that could be going on up in Earth, for all I know they could be raging nuclear war. I can already taste the spilled blood of millions, the sheer amount of force brought down on one country. These ponies have no idea what war means. It is a land with no flaws. I realized that now. My time here has brought a fog over my mind, but now everything is clear. I understand. They have not tasted pure agony, or loss. The atmosphere here is so tense, radiation fills your lungs. Everyday is the same, wake up, eat, talk, sleep, this process repeats itself over and over. I have been blind for so many months, I was already accepting my life. But war finds it's way around. No one can escape it. Litelary, nothing can escape the fate of death. War is your bread and butter, without it, you are lost. With it, and if you win your battles the right way, it fills you with pride and glory. But what if one betrayes the other? Like I betrayed humanity? My own kind, my homeland, my family. It is because of the sheer fog that has blinded my mind. But that fog in me is gone. Alex Degtyrev, the man who tried to save his own species. Was betrayed, by me, now it feeks like I've shot my own father with his own pistol. But I know that he is dead now, because of my choices, humanity wants it revenge. Double-E is a prime example, the legs of a pony, the arms of a human. Hybrid, an assassin. Sent to murder me for my actions. She now lays dead on the floor, covered in flames. Humans are in Equestria, I do not need facts to proove this, I just know they are, they are after me. I did not expect this. The events were twisted like Rarity's neck. It crunches under pressure. I did not know this would happen. But I have to fight for my own skin. Right now I'm in the boutique, two dead bodies lay before, their eyes still wide open, staring at my inner soul in horror. You always hurt the ones close to you. Will, my so called friend, was a figment of my imagination, just an addition to the fog that kept me blind this entire time. He is now gone, dead along with the fog. I do miss his humour, that I will never hear again. His laughing voice. His own personality, he was like family. But there is a time when you have to accept the inivitability of death. Death, common accurance by my point of view.

This, is how real life goes. It is worse than the Zone, all those that I know are dead or away. Betrayed. Forgotten. Abandoned. In this world, we are all enemies. I write this in memory. If I die, someone will understand, Equestria rages war with humanity. Soldiers with guns versus flying ponies. The Princesses are long dead. Killed by my own kind. Ponyville is under the control of us. I however, do not participate in their little game. I fend for myself, I create the rules, I play my own game. I know you understand. Half of the land is burned or under slavery, I never thought this would happen through out the happy ponies. But you can never avoid that. This world is ruined, the universe is a crumbling rock. God is dead, if there was one. I highly doubt that. The world is in an unending dark void. Every man and pony for himself. No exceptions. Not even one. Not the tiniest bit. It starts, this is like the Thrid World War. Only ten times worse. I bid you farewell. That this is the last day we meet.'

Nikolai sighed and closed the diary book.

"This is it...I go."





A/N : The end, I'm ending this. I was writing while listening to the Battlefield 3 OST - Solomon's Theme. It really helped me with this chapter. Another fic in the mere thousands is complete. For those confused.

The humans invaded Equestria with an unknown device and murdered the rulers. They took over and, voila, war.
Link for the song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC9bw6VjeXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lHWckOiubY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This turned out to be a sad ending, I had planned on continuing this story for a long time and end it happily, but there was a turn in events.