• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 4,571 Views, 249 Comments

Stalker - Call Of Pony - SureFreeD

  • ...
33
 249
 4,571

Machete

Nikolai and Celestia were sitting next to eachother in the bathtub, the water was getting cold.

"So Nikolai, have you decided where you would stay?" Celestia asked, ready to exit the tub.

"Canterlot is too crowded, and I don't know anyone except for you, and it's full of nosy and 'high-class' ponies, they would probably not accept me in their community." he replied.

Celestia chuckled as she got out of the tub, levitating a large towel.

"Heh, I can agree to that, so, Ponyville is your place right?" she began wiping her coat.

"Yeah, and I made some friends there too." he smirked. Celestia began wiping her hind legs.

"Oh? And who might they be?" she asked curiously without stopping her actions.

"Let's see, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Rarity were first to meet me when I came here. Then Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy. They helped me with my wounds, nice ponies."

"And fallen in love with Rainbow Dash." Celestia said, somewhat sounding dissappointed.

"Ah! How did you know?"

"I know many things."

"Like?"

"Right now, you have an erection."

He covered his face in embarrasment.

"I shouldn't have even asked."

Celestia threw the towel over her shoulder and exited the bathroom.

"Meet me at the throne room when you are done." with that she closed it behind her.

'At least you didn't have to penetrate her.'

'God! How could my own second voice even think that!? You sick bastard.'

'Hey, I'm just sayin', it could've gone worse, like, a blowj-'

'No more! Just keep quiet, no more beastiality stuff.'

'Fuck you too Nick.'

'Whatever.'

Nikolai slowly got up from the tub, he took a towel and began drying himself. When he was done, he threw it where Celestia threw her's. He took a new towel and wrapped it around his waist, covering his crotch and backside, the towel was reaching his knees. (Arrows, anyone?)

Nikolai pushed open the bathroom door, he went over the wardrobe full of human clothes, he grabbed the handles and pulled.

He took out a simple, grey hoodie and a pair of black trousers. Along with a pair of grey-black creps. He put them all on. Including the hood over his head.

'Hey, don't wear hats or hoods indoors, it's a sign of idiotism.'

'Are you sure you're in my head?'

'Apart from the chicken wings, yes, I'm in your head.'

'Hardy har har, funny.'

'I should got to Las Vegas and be a comedian!'

'Riiight.'

He exited the doorless room and proceeded down a long hallway. He catched up to a guard.

"Excuse me good sir, can you give me directions to the throne room?" he asked politely.

"Absolutely, head straight down and turn to your left on the first corner, walk forward and you should see a pair of big doors." he directed.

"You deserve a cookie." Nikolai whispered.

"What?" the guard was somewhat confused.

"Nothing at all, thank you kind sir."

"Any time." he waved as Nikolai picked up his pace.

__