• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 4,571 Views, 249 Comments

Stalker - Call Of Pony - SureFreeD

  • ...
33
 249
 4,571

Dinner For Two

'You like him, don't you Nick?'

'For fuck sake Will! Stop that gay mushy stuff!'

'Will, you're already developing feelings for him. I know it, I'm your mind, and your mind tells you that you like him.'

Nikolai felt heat going up his chest and face.

'Will, stop before I fuckin' blush!'

Nikolai sighed and lumped back on the couch, throwing his head back and sighing. He heard hoofsteps approach him, Nikolai turned around the couch and saw White Bolt, his white coat whiter and cleaner than before, all the dirt and rain water gone from his mane, revealing it's true blue colour, but his wing was still hanging like a branch.
"Doesn't that hurt?" Nikolai asked, inspecting the damaged wing. "Y-yeah, when something touches it though, when it's not interacted with, it's fine, it doesn't hurt now." he answered, smiling at Nikolai, he returned the smile. "I guess you're hungry too eh?" Nikolai said, sitting up from the couch, White Bolt nodded sheepleshly. "Okay, I don't kniw how to cook, and I don't think Twilight left any food as she said in the letter." Nikolai pondered this for a second, rubbing his chin as if he had a goatee. "Twilight? Who's that?" White Bolt asked.

'Your marefriend! Say it!'

'Shut it.'

"She's just a friend if mine, I live with her, here."

'Damn you!'

"W-what? T-there was only one bed there, and one bedroom, so you've..."

"No, no no no! I haven't done it, relax! Jeez kid, how could you even think like that, and before you asked yes, we shared a bed, and nothing happened."

White Bolt frowned for a moment, then his frown turned into a small smirk that creeped the end of his mouth. "Heh, me gusta." he said.

The door knob turned from the outside, indicating that someone was coming in. The door opened, revealing a small baby dragon, with a mouthfull of random coloured gems.
"Fey huys!" he muffly said, then turned his head to the white stallion. "Fos hat?" Spike asked through the mouthfull of gems, again.
"Spike, this is my new friend, White Bolt, I met him around Ponyville at Sugar Cube corner." Nikolai lied. Spike waved a claw at him, "Hy Wite Boult!" Spike gulped the gems down his throat. "I'm Spike, Twilight's number one assistant!" he puffed out his chest. "Hey Spike, could you make dinner for two? I don't have any cooking skills whatsoever." Nikolai requested. Spike tilted his head, raising an eyebrow. "Dinner...for two?" he then realized it. "Oooooooooooh, so you're a colt cuddler!" Spike's eyes shot up. "Colt cuddler?" Nikolai said confused. "Gay." Spike said flatly.

'Hah, told you.'

'FFFFFUUUU-'

"OH HELL NO! I AIN'T GAY! HE'S JUST A FRIEND I MET! I AIN'T A COLT CUDDLER!"

"Who ain't a colt cuddler?" asked a voice from the door. The three personel (umm, souls then?) turned around to see an orange earth pony wearing a Stetson hat.

'Dat hat...oh drool!'

'Zip it!'

"I ain't gay Applejack, Spike is saying it because I'm having dinner with my newfound comrade here." Nikolai pointed out to White Bolt, who was hiding behind his mane like Fluttershy with a mad blush on his cheeks.

'He likes you too'

'I swear to God I'm going to slap your shit Will!'

'Then your hand will smell bad, like my shit smells of roses.'

'Shut. The. Fuck. Up for ten GODDAMN minutes!'

'Fine, what an asshole.'

"So, yer havin' dinner, with a colt?" Applejack tapped her chin with a hoof, until saying. "Welp, Ah don' see nutin' wrong with tha', well, Ah'm off, see ya everypony in the mornin'!" she walked out of their sight. Nikolai looked at Spike. "Why you cheeky bugger." Spike gulped.

'Strangle the life out of him!'

"Spike, please, about that dinner for two." Nikolai reminded, Spike saluted and bolted to the kitchen.

'Damn you!'

Nikolai and White Bolt sat on the table across eachother, there was an awkward silence in the air.

'Awkward time is awkward.'

Nikolai facepalmed and sighed.
"What is it Nicky?" asked White Bolt, his head tilted in a very adorable way, well, to Nikolai that is.

'D'aaaawww, looky him.'

'Nick, you're getting soft, strenghten up.'

'R-right.'

'YOU'RE STUTTERING IN YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU COLT DICK LOVING GAY ASSHOLE!'

'FUCK YOU WILL, I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU, YOU ARE MESSING UP MY FUCKING LIFE!'

'Oh, so now I'M messing up your life? I'm keeping you away from that stallion's mouth! If it wasn't for me, you'd be in bed right now, penetrating eachother.'

'Please, just leave me alone to finish my night.'

'So you can reach White's butthole?'

'No, I just want to go to bed and sleep this off.'

'With White?'

'Yes.'

'...'

'Will?'

'...'

'Will, what happened?'

'...I...'

'What the hell are you doing man?'

'I'm leaving you Nick, I won't stand this.'

'What?!'

'Just kiddin', so you like White Bolt?'

'Yes.'

'You love him?'

'I don't know.'

'You like vodka?'

'Yes.'

'Ya like guns and bullets?'

'Fuck yes!'

'You like ponies?'

'Yeah, they're cool and cute.'

'Mares or stallions?'

'Both.'

'Bisexual.'

'What?'

'You're a bisexual, you're into both genders.'

'Oh, that's quite the surprise.'

'Yeah...'

"Dinner is ready!" shouted Spike as he brought a small metal cart. He placed two plates for the personel on the table.
"Dig in!" he said again.

A/N: This chapter was kinda uncomfortable to write, seriously, there won't be any sexual themes further on.