• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 4,572 Views, 249 Comments

Stalker - Call Of Pony - SureFreeD

  • ...
33
 249
 4,572

New Home

"Nikolai," Celestia spoke as they broke their embrace.

"Yes, Princess Celestia," Nikolai smiled.

"Please, call me 'Tia, my sister calls me that, I would like you too." she smiled back.

"'Tia it is, so, what did you have in mind?" asked Nikolai, looking over Alex.

"You don't want to go back to the Zone, do you?" she asked.

"No, I would like to stay in Equestria, the Zone, can find itself another hero." he stated proudly.

"Good, I would have you live in the Royal Canterlot Palace with me and my sister Luna, sound good?"

"Yes, that sounds good, no, it sounds perfect. Thank yoh Cele- erm...Tia." he chuckled nervously, the princess giggled and put a hoof on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Nicky, everything will be fine from now on, no more anomalies to bring strange creatures, er, no offense, no more military stalkers looking for you. Your life will be perfect from now on, without any worry. We are lucky to have you Nicky." she sighed and brought down her hoof from Nikolai's shoulder.

"But what about Rainbow Dash, she took her own life a-" he was interrupted.

"Rainbow Dash will be fine, her soul and body are restored, she only hung herself the-"

"Please, don't continue, I don't want to hear Dash's death." he lowered his head, the princess quickly hugged him in surprise.

"I'm sorry Nicky, I knew I shouldn't have told you, please, I didn't intend any offense on Rainbow Dash or you." she released him.

"Well I was kind of offended." he said dumbly. Celestia stared at him with a blank expression, Nikolai giggled. "Hah, I'm only joking, you ponies are so easy to trick!"

"Har har, very funny Nicky, I mean it, I apologize." she turned away her head, Nikolai placed his hand under her chin, lifting her head up to his face.

"Tia, don't worry, there's nothing to be embarrased about. I'm your friend." he smiled warmly.

"Nicky, there's something I need to give you." she said.

"Oh? And what could that be?" he asked curiously.

"Just close your eyes, and don't open them until I said so, okay?"

Nikolai nodded in response.

Celestia took a few steps back, her hirn began to glow and evoured Nikolai in a bright colorful aura. Then it all stopped. Celestia sighed in relief.

"Now, think about electricity." she said simply, Nikolai did as he was told, he thought about a big, massive nuclear station. In front of his eyes, the prison hallway was illuminated with a bright green light, he was the source of it. He held up his hands, there was pure nuclear energy running through them. Celestia giggled.

"Well that's nice, now you no longer need those weak, metallic firearms that require bullets, your energy is unlimited."

"So am I nuclear bomv now?" he asked, still looking throughout his hands.

"No, you are like the sun, but ten times in power. You're like a battery that never ends, it's a gift from me, to you. Now you can turn yourself off, my eyes hurt from all this green light."

Nikolai quickly ceased the bright glow, he looked up to Celestia.

"H-how could I ever thank you, how could I thank you, this is simply...amazing!" his eyes were still wide.

"There's one way." she smirked seducevly, she pointed to her cheek with a hoof. Nikolai knew what that meant.

"Serious now?" he raised an eyebrow. Celestia nodded, still showcasing her cheek. Nikolai sighed and stepped forward, gently planting his lips against Celestia's cheek. She immidietly blushed.

"Hey, you asked for it!" he joked.

"Guess I did." she saud sheepleshly, hiding her face behind her sparkling mane.

"Oh come on now, you're the ruler of Equestria, and you're embarrased from me? Oh Tia."

"Oh, you." she playfully poked him.

A few seconds of awkward silence passed, none of them saying anything to eachother, until Celestia spoke.

"It's night time already, want to go back to the palace, we should have dinner and then go to bed, sound like a plan?" she asked, looking along the empty hallway.

"Sure, why were we standing here anyway, yes, let's have dinner and then go to sleep."

Celestia smiled, and once again, her horn glowed.

__

They were both teleported right in front of the royal palace. Two large wooden doors stood. Nikolai placed a hand on his head.

"Nicky, are you okay?!" Celestia asked, worrying.

"Yeah, just a slight headache, and dizziness. I don't think I could stay up for dinner, sorry Tia, but my head is litellary banging against my brain. I need some sleep." he sighed. Celestia frowned slightly, understanding his situation.

"Of course, let me show you the way to your bedchamber."

__

Nikolai and Celestia arrived at a quite large room, witha kingsize bed and a large balcony.

"Well, I guess this is goodnight, wish you the sweetest of dreams Nicky." with that she left the room. Nikolai sighed and stepped outside the large balcony. He thought of an electric fire. His hands lighted up ina blue flame, he did feel the heat, but not the pain.

"Cool." he said to himself. He pointed his hand at the night sky, a large bolt shot out, creating a large trail behind it. Like a shooting star.

'More power than the sun eh? Gotta' be atleast able to do something awesome, how about creating a plasma field? Or an electric rocket? That'll have to wait. Now I'm tired.'

With that he closed the balcony and proceeded towards the bed. Lumping down on it and quickly snoozing off.

**

"You have betrayed humanity, you have chosen ponies over humans, we are much more advanced and capable of technology, simple magic cannot stop a nuclear outrage, but it seems that you are a atomic bomb yourself. Will you really help these ponies in dire need? Let's see how that turns out, humanity WILL have it's revenge on you Nikolai Odksi, and those ponies you call, friends. A portal will open soon in Equestria, through it will seep the human army, ready to take their piece of cake. And the cake is large. Too large. Watch out how you eat it. You may choke."

"Oh, one more thing, watch out how you use that power of yours, four times the sun, when a sun explodes it sucks everything around it in. What if you go 'boom'? The universe may be at stake, watch it boy."

"Only a few weeks left until utter destruction is brought upon these helpless ponies. Bullets can destroy friendship."

"Weapons are your friends."

**

Nikolai broke out from his dream, it wasn't a dream, it was more of a prophecy, or the nearing future.

The sun brought up from the horizon, casting an orange-red glow over Nikolai's bedroom. He stood up, streching out his arms, resulting in a pop in the bones. He did that every morning. He thought about his nuclear powers.

His eyes lit in a green flame.

"Whoa, I can't see shi- no wait, yes I can."

The flame in his eyes extingueshed.

'Looks like it wasn't just a dream after all eh?'

There was a knock on the door.