• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 4,571 Views, 249 Comments

Stalker - Call Of Pony - SureFreeD

  • ...
33
 249
 4,571

Just a, Sleepover?

Rarity led Nikolai and Double-E inside the boutique, the first thing Nikolai noticed was the grim pink glow. It radiated some kind of fear that penetrates your clothes and skin, then seeps down deep in your bones, making your spinal structure shiver as if you dipped yourself into an ice cold ocean. But all those feelings were washed away by E's touch. Her warm white fur against Nikolai's skin relaxed his muscles, soon he felt cold drops of his own sweat run down his forehead. His heart rate began to accelarate.
"Are you okay, Nicky?" asked a very concerned Entendre, she looked him straight in the eyes.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine...I think." he let out an exhausted sigh.

'Dude, radiator six o'clock.'

Nikolai turned around his head and looked over the hearlt emmitor, he cursed mentally and stepped away, soon he felt his body temperature decrease and his heart continuing it's normal pumping rate.

'Oh lordy, you are so stupid around girls.'

'But she's a pony.'

'Half pony you freakin' jackass! Where do you think she got those fingers from?'

'Erm, right.'

'So that means she's fuckable!'

'What?!'

'Just kiddin'. Lol.'

"Nicky, how about you sit down, you look like you've seen a ghost." E suggested, "Sure, yeah, that couch looks comfy." Nikolai said, making his way over a red couch with cushions at it's ends, he sat down and threw his head back. Nikolai was 'very' tired. "Nicky, would you like something to wet your whistle dear?" Rarity asked, holding a bottle of simple whiskey. "Yeah, I can do with a shot." he replied, Rarity filled a shot glass with the liquid and hoofed it to Nikolai. He gradually took it and dipped it down, leaving an empty shot glass. "More?" Rarity asked, ready with the bottle. Nikolai nodded in agreement and took another shot, then another. Soon after three more shots he couldn't drink anymore. He threw his head back on the couch, vision getting blurry by every second. The last thing he saw was the upside down face of Double-E, grinning softly, eyes half closed. Then he dozed off.

__

He awoke from the sore feeling on his buttcheeks. Nikolai was laying on cold stone, his eyes began to stirr open, his eyes fully shot up. He was on a stone boat, yes a stone boat floating in a sea of diamonds.
"Dream..." he said to himself and pinched his own skin. It worked.

__

He awoke at the soft feeling on his buttcheeks, he was still on the couch, random dreams occur every now and then, but a stone boat? Bad idea. Should just probably drown yourself while you're at it. Nikolai's eyes slowly began to open, he was greeted by Rarity's face, her muzzle directly pointed at his nose.
"Wow, you are a sight to see when sleeping." she said. "What?" Nikolai began to stand up, "What time is it?" he looked around for a clock, and found a digital one on a stand, it displayed - 5 : 32 -, "Bleurhu, how long have I been asleep?" he asked, rubbing his right eye. "About seven hours, that whiskey sure did hit the spot." Rarity giggled. "Welp, I better go back to the library, Twilight might need some help with 'book stacking'." Nikolai informed. At the name 'Twilight', Rarity hissed, along with E who was laying on a different couch, eating popcorn and watching television. "I think that Twilight is a bit...uhn...paranoid." Rarity said, giving E a worried look. "I'm sure she's fine." Nikolai said calmly.

__

Now he was standing in front of the library door, a small yellow hazardous sing saying 'PROCEED AT YOUR OWN SANITY' with red letters.
"This was unexpected." Nikolai commented. He placed his hand on the smooth wooden texture and pushed. The door opened with a creak, revealing a lavender unicorn sorting out books. It seemed normal.
"Uhm, hey Twilight." Nikolai greeted her, she kept quiet until.
"Oh look its the hero who saved ponykind and betrayed his own species!" her eyes went into different directions as her mane became a dissheveled mess. "Run! While you can!" her horn glowed a very violent purole colour. Nikolai pressed his lips together and his eyes went into their opposite directions.
"Me gusta."
After that he ran like hell back to the boutique.

__

Nikolai stood in the boutique doorway, panting and sweating from exhaustion. He looked at Rarity and E, their faces saying 'Told ya so.'.
"Remind me, never to go to the...library again." he said through heavy breaths and gasps.
'But where can I stay?' he thought to himself, as if Rarity was reading his mind she answered his thoughts.
"Since Twilight is a psycho, and you lived at the library, but she's batshit crazy now, you can stay with us, at the boutique." Rarity said, looking over to E who nodded in agreement, taking a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "Aaww, thanks guys." he smiled, they smiled back. "Nicky, could you he a dear and take down a brown box from my room upstairs, please?" Rarity requested, "Of course." he began walking towards the staircase. Rarity trotted over to E and sat on the couch next to her. "He's quite the gentleman, isn't he?" Rarity shifted, making herself comfortable. "Yes indeedy." E replied, Rarity sighed in thought.

Nikolai opened the bedroom door, the first thing in sight was Sweetie Bell quietly sleeping on the red sheeted bed. But she had something, Nikolai peeked at her chest, there was a stiched up across it.

'Damn, they always hurt the fillies.'

'Who cut her?'

'Mah cupcake! Don't touch it or imma rip yer damn head off yer bloody shoulders!'

'Will, stop this randomness, please.'

'But I'm booored!'

'Me too.'

Nikolai quietly picked up the brown box from the nearby table and descended downstairs.



A/N : Would it be bestiality if Double-E gave Nikolai a...you know. The job at hand? Please comment about it, I don't wanna end up a bestiality freak or something. For those who don't get it, handjob, there, I said it.