• Published 25th Nov 2011
  • 4,571 Views, 249 Comments

Stalker - Call Of Pony - SureFreeD

  • ...
33
 249
 4,571

Another Beautiful Day

"So, what should we do now?" Nikolai stood with his hands around his waist, gazing off into the blue sky, he sighed and turned to the white stallion next to him, who was too, looking up to the sky.
"I don't know, why not just hang around town, meet some new ponies." White Bolt suggested, "Sure, let's go then." Nikolai agreed.

They began walking down an old dirt path, they passed random trees and bushes, until they came to a bench and saw two mares sitting on it, well, the mint mare was sitting with her back, like a human, the other one was sitting like a normal pony. Upon seeing the human, the mint one's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my Celestia! A human! I told you they existed Bon Bon!" she yelled, the other mare, Bon Bon, facehoofed.
"Lyra, calm down, he's been here for a few weeks now." Bon Bon said, trying to calm down the hyperventilating mare. "But you said they were myths and old pony's tales!" she yelled again. "Lyra, please calm down." Bon Bon said again, but Lyra wouldn't stop. Bon Bon brought her hooves to Lyra's temples and shook furiously. "Lyra, for the last time, calm down!" Bon Bon yelled in her face, Lyra sighed and calmed down her nerves. "Sorry, Bonnie, it's just, meeting a human is..." she trailed, Lyra hopped off the bench and approached Nikolai, who was staring at her coldly, like a heartless serial killer. Lyra couldn't help but stiffle a nervous chuckle. "Hi there, I'm Lyra, nice to meet you." she extended a hoof and smiled, Nikolai took and shook it firmly. "I'm Nikolai, but you can call me Nick." he said and released Lyra's hoof. Lyra giggled, "Can I call you Nicky?"

'What's with their cute little nicknames?'

'I don't know, Will.'

'Remember back at military school when the Sarge named you Ass Hunter?'

'Yeah, good old times, still miss them though.'

'Who?'

'Allen, Ivan, Contre, Montes, oh those guys were some company.'

'Eeyup.'

"Whatever you wish, Lyra." Nikolai said, "Well, we gotta go, see you around!" Nikolai waved them goodbye and continued walking down the dirt path, after a few minutes of walking the path began to turn into cobblestone, indicatig that they were nearing Ponyville.

'Why is this taking so long?'

'I have no idea, Will.'

"So, Nicky, you planning something for the future?" White Bolt began.
"What do you mean?" Nikolai asked, "Like, what are you gonna do in the coming time." White Bolt explained. "I dunno, maybe join the Equestrian military?"

'Yeeeah, good idea, the best I've heard.'

'Mhm.'

"Why would you do that?" asked White Bolt, not breaking his gaze from the path. "I don't know, I still haven't settled in for my own house, the first one was burnt down." Nikolai said, "How did that happen?" White Bolt was now looking at Nikolai, there was a slight pause, an awkward one. "I did it myself, by accident, a pony startled me." Nikolai replied, "How?", "Like this."

Nikolai focused his mind, soon a nearby apple tree was endulved in green flames, White Bolt stopped in his tracks.
"Whoa! How did you do that!?" White Bolt's eyes widened in excitment.
"Magic." Nikolai snorted twice. "Princess Celestia herself gifted me these powers, and I'm lucky to have them." he snorted.

They continued to walk, leaving the burning apple tree alone, a very angry orange mare approached the tree.
"What in tarnation!? Ah'll git mah hooves on the lil' bugger tha' did this!" Applejack was very, very irritated.

Nikolai and White Bolt were approaching Ponyville, a few buldings could be already seen. After a few seconds of walking and trotting, the library was in a line of sight. The human and the pony approached it's entrance, Nikolai slid the key in and twisted, a satisfictional 'click' was heard and Nikolai pushed open the door, with a wooden creak the door fully opened, revealing a bliss of darkness. The two species entered, closing the door behind them.
"Where's da switch?" Nikolai began feeling the wall for the lightswitch. Before he continued on, the lights flicked on, shouting and screaming could be heard, party ballons and other decorations swarmed the library walls. A banner saying 'Welcome to Ponyville' unrolled out of nowhere, a pink pony popped up from behind the couch yelling,

"SURPRISE!"

Everypony in the room seemed so...happy.

"Welcome to your first party Nicky!" yelled the pink pony as she tightly hugged Nikolai, blocking every airway for oxygen.
"Pinkie...need...air..." he gasped as she loosened her grip and fell on the wooden floor on her fours, she smiled nervously, but a big grin followed after that. "Do you like huh hah huh?! I made the decorations and stuff! The Cakes helped me bake the sweets! Do ya, do ya!?" she jumped and and stayed in the air, her muzzle touching Nikolai's nose, Pinkie was defying gravity, again. But she's Pinkie Pie, she couldn't care less about physical laws, or any laws at all. I tried to be like Pinkie Pie, care free, law free, but then I took an arrow in the knee.
"Yeah...it's awesome, Pinkie." Nikolai said with a happy smirk. "Then lets partaaay!" she yelled, and bounced off into the crowd.

'Welp, she's mad.'

'Eeayup, and fluffy too.'

'And soft.'

'Too soft, she's like a pillow with muscles.'

'Agree.'




A/N : I'm running out of ides for the next chapters, also I want to get my stars back up, so please, rate if you haven't already, and comment that is. Thanks for your support guys, especially 'Crown8', he/she definetly helped me drive away from that bestiality thing, thanks ya'll.