• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 844 Views, 34 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A Millennium - Mister Phoenix



In the dark of the night, a strange unicorn found the old Castle of Shadows. Where one of the ancient Millennium Items were hidden.

  • ...
2
 34
 844

The Spirit of The Millennium Ring

A Few Months Ago...

The cold and stormy night blew through the empty woods, tree began to shake violently with animals running in terror at what is happening to their home. The home that can easily be move by a pony stood, shaking st the high strong winds with trees hitting the windows.

Inside, a light blue unicorn mare rubbed her eyes. Tired of a long day of trying to find something to help her reform herself to make herself Great and powerful once again. The Alicorn Amulet help her gain the power that she need to have to feel like she was special again, until the dark magic full her body and control her mind.

Her whole home began to shake at the power, Trixie left to see a grand stone castle high in sky to just fall back to the ground and get destroyed. Three lights fill the night sky, one red, one blue and the other yellow. These three soon disappeared in a few seconds.

Trixie rubbed her head, thinking that this was all because of her lack of sleep for the past two days. Giving a shrug the show mare walked back into her home to try and rest up for the night. Just when she closed her eyes, those three lights appeared again, Trixie began to roll in her sleep hoping to get those strange looking lights out of her head.

The morning couldn't come soon enough, where Trixie went outside to see how bad the storm was she saw that what she once thought was a bad dream was real.

Trixie walked to the fall castle of a king, of what? Trixie didn't know or didn't want to know. But in the piles of stone and brick, a small shimmer of light caught Trixie eye.

She turn to look at the strange looking light, she draw herself near it, Trixie just couldn't take her eyes off the strange object that she was now glue to. Her mind and body told her her to go back and ignore it.

But she just couldn't listen, it was like a more powerful fill her head and control her to move even when she doesn't. Stopping where the light was Trixie began to dig it out, see all her troubles was for a strange gold ring with spikes hanging on the bottom with a triangle in the middle with a eye on triangle center.

It was so strange, Trixie took The Ring to her home to look it over. Having never seen anything like it before, it was so simple, but so hard to understand. She just found it and now she feels powerful, she feels great, she feels unstoppable.

Now it hung around her neck by a piece of brown string. Trixie felt different, but at the same time the same. Thoughts fill her mind, pictures of a Puzzle, a Eye, a Necklace, Rod, Key, Ring, and a Scale.

The Millennium Ring feed her the knowledge Trixie wanted so badly. She learn what they was called and how they draw near the one who means to hold it.

The Queen, The Bully, The Prince, The Flightless, The Mare, The Gamer, The Country. These seven and only these seven will be able to find the Millennium Items.

"So, can I take these items for my own?" Trixie question out loud.

"Yes. All you need to do is defeat the main holder. Then whatever Item they hold will become yours" a voice echo through her head said.

Trixie smile grew, she could feel the dark energy coming from the Ring. The show mare couldn't careless, find these ponies, find the Items easily defeat them and gain all the power she could want to rule Equestria.

"But first Trixie needs a deck"

"Oh great, out of all Mares. I have to get one who only speaks in the third person" The voice said, Trixie's eyes looked up to the early morning sky.

"Are you making fun of The Great and Powerful Trixie!?"

"Oh no. I wouldn't dare try to fight you" The voice said in a mocking voice.

"Fine then, but Trixie would like a name if she will be hearing your annoying voice." Trixie said, her eyes move down to the Ring.

"Your one to talk, I'm all great and powerful. Blah" the voice said, still mocking her.

"Would you tell me your name already!" Trixie yelled out, the blue unicorn becoming more enrage.

"It has been so long, but I do have a name. You can call me Scarlett"

"That's so creative" Trixie said with a eyeroll.

"And Trixie is! Now hurry up and get what ever tools need to get The Millennium Items!" Scarlett cried out

"Yes, yes Trixie knows just the place" She said, her eyes glow in the shadows that the sun created.


The door bell rang, causing the shop kept to look at Trixie picking up a duel disk with her magic. Her Millennium Ring hide under her magician cape, while she walked uo to the stallion behide the counter.

"Trixie would like to know where are your magician decks?"

"I can't believe, we're going to get the Items that could rule the world. By playing a card game meant for fouls" Scarlett said, causing Trixie to bit her lip.
"Sorry sold out. The only thing we have left is this Pendulum deck

"Fine, Trixie would just take that then" Trixie said paying for the duel disk and deck.

"Now what?" Scarlett asked, Trixie walked back outside of Fillydephia.

A newspaper hit her leg, causing the show mare to lift it up with unocorn magic, a smile grew on her lips.

"We wait until the time is right" Trixie said.

Sweetie Belle: The New Queen of Games

"It a shame they got rid of newspapers in Ponyville"

"What?"

"Nothing"

Author's Note:

I had no idea what to write for this chapter that's why it is so short. I wanted it to be longer, but unable to think on what to do. I did like writing between these two characters, I was laughing through it, either because it's funny or I'm just laughing how stupid I must sound.

Yeah, you can tell because the chapter just sort of ends for no reason. Anyway, I think three more chapters, The Millennium Necklace which shouldn't be too terrible long, and The Final Battle Part One and Two. In Part Three they'll be playing chess. Also sorry this took long, it just well I got caught up in Batmare Meets Supermare, Tales of Love, The Deadly Three. All stories that are coming out soon or already out.

Also these two need their own story together. Make it happen

Comments ( 4 )

next few chapters please

Maybe her look on the events that happened

dark magic full her body and control her mind.

Is that supposed to be filled, or fool(ed)

7216883 noooooo why did u cancel the story i want to see what happens next

Login or register to comment