• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 844 Views, 34 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A Millennium - Mister Phoenix



In the dark of the night, a strange unicorn found the old Castle of Shadows. Where one of the ancient Millennium Items were hidden.

  • ...
2
 34
 844

The Battle of The Millennium Eye

Diamond Tiara let out a huge cry, hitting her duel monster deck off the glass table. Causing them to fly onto the gray soft ground, it trouble her on why she wasn't winning.

After Sweetie became Queen of Games it was lost after lost. They might be friends but the rich filly always wanted the title, to be the best. Defeat after defeat, the only one she used to beat was Scootaloo that was before the orange pegasus started getting better.

Diamond storm out of the house, rage filling her mind. Still having trouble fitting in and being nice to other ponies was hard since she just kept bullying them.

"I can help" a voice said, the cold wind blew Diamond mane.

The pink Earth pony looked around herself to try and find the voice. All she saw was ponies doing they daily actives.
"Follow the sound of my lovely voice" a voice whispered sending a chill through Diamond body.

The pink filly looked left and right quickly seeing anything out of the normal is going on at the moment. Taking a deep breath Diamond step forward, one step before another following the dark and haunting voice.

"Yes, this way. Closer, closer" the voice seem to repeat again and again.

Diamond couldn't help but listen and do what this voice wanted. She didn't know why, she wanted to turn and run but she kept walking forward getting closer to the stranger voice that echo in the cold wind on the sunny afternoon.

"Yes come and soon your wishes will come true" the voice finally saying something different.

The click of the clock tower rang through town warning it is now twelve in the afternoon. The sun beaming down onto the small town, with Diamond entering a dark alleyway.

Spider webs hang from the corner, almost no of Celestia sun hit the small corner. Diamond quickly looked around herself wondering what's going on.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Diamond cried out, acting brave.

A small laugh full the air, it made Diamond start to shake a little this strange voice. It kept her here, made her come here, wanted her here, but why? Diamond try to think but her mind is too clouded.

A pair of red eyes glow in the darkness nothing else could be seen besides a golden ring hanging in the air.

"You can have your revenge. You can have your wish. You can have everything you ever wanted. Bring me The Millennium Eye, hidden in Manehatten and I give it all to you" the voice said.

Diamond stood frozen still, before she knew she was under this stranger spell, or was it her own greed. Ether way one word slip her lips.

"Yes"


Deep within Sweet Apple Acres, stood the Cutie Mark Crusaders club house. Inside Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle wearing her Puzzle and Button Mash who has his Scale. Waited for their friend Scootaloo to hurry to the meeting already.

They seem to learn that their orange pegasus friend was becoming more like her hero Rainbow Dash. Sleeping, and lay on her soft bed. Apple Bloom rolled her eyes, just before she could speak up the door flew open with Scootaloo rushing in.

"Girls! Girls!" She cried before she noted Button's annoyed look. "And Button" Scootaloo added.

Sweetie Belle looked at her over joy friend, looking like she was on a never-ending sugar rush. Sweetie Belle didn't want to think how Equestria could have two almost Pinkie ponies.

"What is it Scoots?" Apple Bloom asked, getting tired of being left in the dark.

"This!" Scootaloo said with a smile.

She pulled out the golden rod with the eye on the top. It shinned in the sun light at glare through the window of the club house.

Sweetie Belle's puzzle glowed letting Spark spirit out to look at the scene.

"The Millennium Rod, so your friend Scootaloo must be The Flightless." Spark said looking at Scootaloo who us proudly showing off.

"I don't know how I feel about this. I love her as my friend but these Millennium Items are powerful" Sweetie Belle stated looking at her Puzzle.

Indeed, but The Millennium Rod chose Scootaloo for a reason. Like I did with you, or The Scale did with Button. There are still four Items left in the world we still need to find" Spark said, with Sweetie nodding in agreement.

Scootaloo continue to boast about how awesome she is and how she has a Millennium Item. Apple Bloom looked like she really couldn't careless about what her friend was on about at the moment.

The young farmer filly just roll her eyes for a reply wondering when Scootaloo would shut her trap. Apple Bloom let out a sigh before something came to her mind.

"Stop talkin' Scoots. Ah just remember that Babs an' her family invited us to come to Manehatten" Apple Bloom said, Sweetie looking at her.

"Really, that is really good timing." Sweetie Belle stated, "The only thing missing is a Millennium Item"

"Babs did say somethin' 'bout a weird lookin' eye" Apple Bloom said, rubbing her chin.

Scootaloo rolled her eyes at Apple Bloom words waiting to be a mused.

"Talk about lazy writing" Scootaloo said, annoyed.

"We're aloud to stay for the long weekend. Then Babs said somethin' 'bout seein' if she could stay in Ponyville for the week" Apple Bloom finished explaining.

Sweetie Belle smiled at the news, while thinking about the strange turn of events. One piece before another, the young unicorn feared that somepony maybe playing them like a game of chess.

She took a deep breath, her mind is already full with who are The Bully, The Country, The Prince, and The Mare. Adding a pony hiding in the shadows, is too worrying about the events going on at the moment.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders stood at the train station, their sisters seeing them off. Rarity hugged Sweetie Belle tightly, causing the young filly unicorn to lose breath.

"Rar-" Sweetie Belle tried to say.

Rarity notced her mistake, she let go of her sister letting Sweetie get her breath back. Rainbow messing up Scootaloo's mane, Applejack just giving Apple Bloom quick hug.

The train arrived to the station, the conductor stepping off the train to tell everypony to come aboard. The CMC waved their sisters a goodbye, before boarding the train.

The train sped off to the large city of Manehattan, the second best city in Equestria next to Canterlot. Sweetie rested her head on the wall, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom chatting away, most likely fighting over who the better sister is.

Sweetie let out a small laugh, her eyes looked around, as she wondered how many are duelist. Her eyes drifted to the train ground, she bit her lip her title as Queen of Games haunt her.

I just started to get into the game. Now I fell like I can never lose Sweetie Belle thought, before letting out a sigh.

The train pull to a stop, steam caught in the strong wind. The three friends got off they seats to exit the stop train, to go see Manehattan for the first time.

Apple Bloom waved with a huge smile on her face, seeing her favorite cousin Babs Seed. A light red mane with a dark orange coat with her new cutie mark being scissors. The country filly ran up to hug the waiting filly, leaving her two friends behind making them roll their eyes before catching up with their excited friend.

Babs smiled at Apple Bloom returning the her cousin hug just making it a quick one.

"Ya need to tell me what I miss" Babs said, a smile still on her face.

"Where to start?" Apple Bloom said, almost bouncing.

"How about the beginning, partner" Babs said with a little laugh.

Apple Bloom smiled sharing the tales, with the CMC befriending Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Sweetie becoming The Queen of Games and getting the three Equestrian Gods. More on their adventures on the way to the building Babs talked about in her letter.

"So Babs, what is this building called?" Sweetie Belle asked

"The old abandoned, old abandoned movie theatre" Babs answered, causing Scootaloo to look at her.

"The old abandoned, old abandoned movie theatre?" Scootaloo repeated as a question causing Babs to nod.

"Old abandoned twice?" Sweetie added with Babs just nodding again.

The CMC finally got to the building in titled The Old Abandoned Movie Theatre, with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looking at it.

"Oh, it was called The Old Abandoned Movie Theatre, now it old and abandoned. That makes sense" Sweetie Belle said, with a small smile.

"No it doesn't" Babs said, causing Sweetie smile to drop.

The group of friends entered the dark building, spider weps fulled the corners. The whole place was haunting, the floor made a loud noise each time their stepped, Sweetie fearing the old wood would break under them.

The dirty windows let out enough light for the CMC to see where to go. Well more on just follow where Babs is going at the moment. The friends entered broken and missing red chair, Scootaloo looked at the windows.

"No wonder why this is Old and abandoned" She said she not so smart reply.

"There!" Babs said, pointing at a golden eye.

"That the Millennium Eye, that must mean your friend Babs must hold it" Spark said, appearing next to Sweetie.

Sweetie try to think what Babs was meant to be on the list. The Country didn't really make sense seeing the filly isn't that southern. Sweetie was at a road stop before she remember that Babs was a bully for while.

"The Bully!" Sweetie cried out, causing the friends to look at her.

Sweetie let out a blush, "I was going to say-"

"That Millennium Eye is mine!" A voice cried out, echo through the room.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at the door, with they friend Diamond Tiara standing there with a evil smirk on her face. A duel disk on her leg, with a unicorn stallion following her with a gray suit case.

"And I challenge you to a duel, one for The Millennium Eye!" Diamond said, pointing at Babs with that small evil smile.

"Fine then, normal rules I just didn't bring my duel disk" Babs stated.

Diamond rolled her eyes, the stallion opening the suit case to have a brand new duel disk taken out to be given to Babs. The used to be bully placed it on her leg placing her deck in locking eyes with Diamond Tiara.

Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo took a seat on the old seats facing the duel that was about to start. The main doors flew open, a tired and out of breath Announcer holding his leg out to get a small rest.

"Greetings Fillies and one stallion to the duel between...." The Announcer said, before leaning to Sweetie Belle.

"Babs Seed and Diamond Tiara" she answered

"Babs Seed and Diamond Tiara. Now duel!" The Announcer cried out.

Babs and Diamond powered up the duel disk, their life points showing on the machine, Babs smiled while Diamond had hate and rage in her eyes. Filled with her defeats over the crusaders, and her greed for more power.

Babs Seed: 4000

Diamond Tiara: 4000

"I'll start, with Enraged Battle Ox in attack mode and set two cards" Babs said.

A large battle Ox raised to the battle field, holding a battle axe in it right hand, wearing red and golden armor. The Ox roar in anger, Diamond mane blew with the rich filly moving away the bad breath from the monster.

"I summon Morphtronic Magnen in face up defense mode and set two cards, that would do for now" Diamond said with a smirk.

"Ah summon Overdrive in attack mode!" Babs said.

A large car drove into the battle field with a machine gun aim at Diamond side. The Announcer looked at the field, almost jumping for joy.

"Oh it looks like Babs has a strong start at the moment!" The Announcer stated looking over the duel.

"Overdrive destroy Magnen and the Battle Ox attack her life points!" Babs said, making Diamond stomp her hoof.

The green machine gun car drove through the battle field, firing the bullets from the gun destroying the blue magnet. Next with the Enraged Battle Ox letting out a battle yell, before charging at Diamond hitting her with the battle axe.

Diamond Tiara: 4000 - 2300

"Ow?" Diamond said, questioning what just happen.

"Time to make a come back I summon SZW - Fenrir Sword!" Diamond said.

A gold metal machine beast with blue lights silver metal under the golden plating.

"Now destroy Overdrive!"

The metal beast roar running to the machine gun car with the bullets just flying off the powerful beast. The machine beast monster cut off the machine gun destroying the car.

Babs Seed: 4000 - 3800

"Fine I set one monster face down and use my magic card Stim-Pack giving my Battle Ox seven hundred attack points!" Babs said, with a smile.

The Battle Ox let out a loud roar gaining more power, somehow getting more larger. The Battle Ox charged at the metal beast crushing it with the battle axe cutting it in two.

Diamond Tiara: 2300 - 1700

"I set a monster face down and use my magic card Smashing Ground, destroying the monster with the highest defense and that will be your Ox!" Diamond said, smirking.

A large fist fell from the sky, crushing the Ox, destroying the beast causing Babs to look at it in shock, not believing that her strong Ox defeated by a giant sky fist.

"I set a card and finish, give up before I crush you again" Diamond said, making Babs stomp her hoof.

"Well everypony it looks like this duel could go anywhere now!" The Announcer said, at the end of his seat.

Apple Bloom kept cheering on her favorite cousin to win the duel. While Sweetie sat in silence, watching the duel closely wondering why Diamond Tiara is even here. Spark did watch at points when she thought that something good is going on.

"I summon Gamma The Magnet Warrior in defense mode" Babs said.

A small magnet warrior sitting on it right knee crossing the tiny arms. Babs ended her turn with the two fillies now playing defense.

"I active my trap card, Reckless Greed letting me draw two cards but making me skip my next two draw phase's" Diamond Tiara explained, "I set a card and your move"

Babs turn her head, wondering why Diamond is just using defense so much, the city filly wondered if she had a plan. Babs drawed, she smiled seeing Alpha The Magnet Warrior.

"I summon Alpha The Magnet Warrior in face up defense mode, then I end" Babs said, hoping to get the last card she needs.

Diamond draw her card, her plan now complete having two cards on her side of the battle field.

"I sacrifice my two monsters to summon my star monster Jinzo causing traps cards useless" Diamond explain smiling.

A tall machine human rose to Diamond side of the battle field. The four cards in the Spell & Trap Card Zone two on Babs and two on Diamond. Sparking causing them useless.

"Now Jinzo destroy the face down card and I end" Diamond said.

"Oh it looks like Diamond has Babs in a corner. All Babs have left is her Magnets" The Announcer stated looking over the scene.

Babs closed her eyes, drawing her next card, the dark orange filly open her right eye and smiled seeing the last card she needs.

"I summon Beta The Magnet Warrior in attack mode. Now because I got my three Magent Warriors I can sacrifice them to summon my ace card. Valkyrion The Magna Warrior"

The powerful Magnet warrior a join together with the three others Beta, Alpha and Gamma Magnet Warriors having a power attack of 3500 attack.

"Now destroy Jinzo"

The rock metal monster used the wings to flew over to Jinzo, the lazer from Jinzo head, bouncing off Valkyrion with the warrior cutting Diamond monster in two.

Diamond Tiara: 1700 - 600

Diamond looked at her low life points, she knew this duel was over.

"I summon Four Starred Ladybug of Doom"

Babs attacked with her monster causing Diamond life points drop to zero causing Babs to win by almost a landslide.

"There we have it everypony. Babs have won this duel. I wonder who she would duel next?" The Announcer wondered before running out of the building.

Diamond Tiara stomped her hoof in frustration and left the building with the stallion forgetting the duel disk Babs held.

The CMC collected The Millennium Eye with Sweetie telling them that Babs is The Bully Chase wrote down.

Author's Note:

Just a quick note if the Millennium Item can be carried like the Puzzle, Ring, Neckless, and Key the character will be wearing it, items you hold like the Scale, Rod, or in this case Eye will only come out when Scootaloo, Babs and Button is going to the CMC clubhouse.

And wow, I did not mean for this to happen, I sort of started the chapter like that and well one thing lead to another and this ended up like Shy Rainbow and The Dragon and The Farmer, oops. If you guys and girls like this writing style say in the comments, and I could try to make the rest of the chapters look like this one. So yeah like, don't say why and that all I wrote. See you all next chapter.