• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 842 Views, 34 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A Millennium - Mister Phoenix



In the dark of the night, a strange unicorn found the old Castle of Shadows. Where one of the ancient Millennium Items were hidden.

  • ...
2
 34
 842

The Flightless

"A date!" Scootaloo cried out.

When the three crusaders finish they duel against Button, Rumble and Spike. Sweetie decide to ask the gamer colt on a date, telling her friend once they got back to they club house.

"Yeah. I thought I explain it well, with Button might be one of the seven holders" Sweetie Belle explain to her pegasus friend.

"Yes I know but you can't date Button!" Scootaloo said, making Apple Bloom roll her eyes.

"Are ya little jealous there Scoots?" Apple Bloom asked, causing the orange filly to blush.

"What? No! After the whole trying to get rid of Sweetie's soul. I just want to watch your back" Scootaloo said with Sweetie walking over where Scootaloo sat.

"It fine, I forgive you. It wasn't even your fault, it was Chase when he was evil" Sweetie Belle said, putting her leg around Scootaloo.

"I know, I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I care about you Sweetie" Scootaloo said with a smile.

"It cute what ya two have. Sweetie have ya found out anymore on that paper?" Apple Bloom asked, Scootaloo moving away from her best friend hiding her blush.

"I'm not doing well, beside my guest about Button I still got five others to find out" Sweetie Belle said before let out a cute cry of anger.

"Well girls I'm out" Scootaloo said, causing Sweetie head to quickly shot up.

"Wait before you go, here" Sweetie Belle said, holding a poorly made looking trophy. "I know it not a real one, but you are a best friend anypony can ask for" she said with a smile.

"Thanks Sweetie, just thanks" Scootaloo said, small a mount of tears running down her face.

Scootaloo, let out a sigh looking at the road she walked on. Why did her friend have to be so cute, it was hard to say, when she got home. Placing her new reward in the glass case. Smiling the pegasus let out a small yawn, falling fast asleep.


Scootaloo awoke with a smile, she flew out of her bed hovering above the ground. She let out a cheer before she flew out the open window.

A bright light fill the sky a eye symbol flashed of a second, Scootaloo rubbed her eyes. Having it disappeared, gone like the wind.

"Hello Scootaloo" A ghostly voice said, causing the filly eyes to dart around.

"Who's there!?" Scootaloo asked, rage in her voice trying act tough.

A dark pony, holding a golden Staff the same eye symbol on it like Sweetie's Puzzle.

"I'm The Nightmare dear Scootaloo. Now a flightless like you shouldn't be well flying" The Nightmare said, causing Scootaloo to land on the ground in a thump.

"Ow. So this is a dream, what do you want with me?" Scootaloo question

"Well Flightless, that simple. You know a lot thanks to Queen about The Millennium Items. The one I have is The Millennium Rod, it doesn't aloud me to enter minds" The Nightmare said, with a sigh.

"Then how did you get in here? Is there just a line to enter my dreams?" Scootaloo wondered, making The Nightmare let out a dark laugh.

"You'll learn soon enough. Flightless, now for this Sweetie Belle" The Nightmare started causing the pegasus to quickly stand up.

"You better not touch her!" Scootaloo yelled

"So it is true, you fell and it must have been hard. Tell me Flightless, does it enrage you, to know the one you like is with another?" The Nightmare question, causing Scootaloo to bit her lip.

"No, she wants to makes friends with Button!" Scootaloo said, lying to herself.

"Yes, her friendly way. Tell me, if a colt and a filly like each other, what happens?"

"They become Special Someponies" Scootaloo said under her breath.

"Take a look if you don't believe me" The Nightmare said, showing Scootaloo the date.


Sweetie Belle stood outside of Sugar Cube Corner, with a small smile humming to herself. Her eyes widen in happiness seeing the brown colt getting closer.

"Hey Sweetie" Button said with a friendly smile.

"Good afternoon Button, ready for our date" Sweetie said letting out a giggle.

When the colt and the filly enter Sugar Cube Corner ordering two milkshakes.

"So Button, what was that look when you saw my Puzzle?" Sweetie asked, making Button rubed is neck.

"Well it more of the eye. I have a Scale with the same eye on it." Button said with a forced laugh.

"Well, we're friends Button there's...." Sweetie started, before somepony yelled.
"Order up!" A stallion yelled the milkshakes landing on the table.

"Milkshake race! Three, two, one. GO!" Button called out, drinking his milkshake too fast.

The young colt yelled in pain getting a brain freeze landing on the floor. Sweetie rolled her eyes, grabbing his Joyboy and started playing it while drinking her milkshake.

"Hey a bit!" Button said, finding the silver lining.

Back with Scootaloo, The Nightmare turn to look at the orange pegasus in confusion.

"I don't know why you created me." The Nightmare stated causing Scootaloo to look at it in shock.

"I created you. So that's how your in my mind" Scootaloo said, putting it all together.

"I'm more on the evil side that still here. I want to be back in control" The Nightmare said, Scootaloo stomped her hoof in anger.

"No! I won't let control me again!"

"Let's make a deal, a duel if I win I get control. If you win I get destroy and get The Millennium Rod. Deal?" The Nightmare question

Scootaloo gave a cocky smirk, a duel disk appearing on her leg. "Deal"

A duel disk appeared on The Nightmare leg with the creature letting out a strange laugh.

"Let duel!"

The Nightmare: 4000

Scootaloo: 4000

"I'll start our duel off, with one card face down and Inpachi in attack mode" The Nightmare said.

A large wooden monster with the number eighteen on his chest. The yellow eyes looked down at Scootaloo.

Scootaloo looked through her hoof seeing her drawing her top card in the first move.

The Blue Eyes White Dragon. Now I know how Sweetie feels Scootaloo thought with a smile.

"I'll just set a card and a monster and end" Scootaloo said

"How weak" The Nightmare said. "I'll follow your lead and set a monster. Now Inpachi attack her monster!"

Scootaloo smiled with a giant stone soldier sitting hurting the wooden monster.

The Nightmare: 4000 - 3700

"My move, I set a monster and a card and end. Your move" Scootaloo said with a smirk.

"I actives Tribute To The Doom, by getting rid of my Mist Body I destroy you Stone Soldier. That will do for now" The Nightmare said, Scootaloo could tell that this thing was enjoying this.

"Time to attack then! I summon my Warrior Dai Grapher"

A warrior wearing black armor his huge muscles letting him hold the long blue sword.

"Destroy Inpachi!! Then I end" Scootaloo said

The Nightmare: 3700 - 3600

"I set one monster and end. Don't get your hope up I'm just getting started" The Nightmare said, causing Scootaloo to draw.

"I sacrifice my two monsters to summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon in attack mode" Scootaloo said her powerful white scale dragon crushing the ground under it foot.

"Next I active Ookazi"

The Nightmare: 3600 - 2800

"Now I destroy your left monster, white lightning attack. Your move" Scootaloo finished.

The Nightmare watched Scootaloo's dragon destroy the Winged Dragon Guardian. With the three thousand attack, the dragon could destroy almost every card in the deck.

"I set another monster and end, can't really fight back with that dragon" The Nightmare said

"I attack the right side" Scootaloo said destroying Four Starred Ladybug of Doom.

"I set one card and your move" the orange pegasus finished.

"I draw your end. Attack if you dare I got a Pony Eater Bug guarding me so I can slade that dragon" The Nightmare said, "Go"

"Alright then, I'll end can't destroy yaa monster without hurting my Blue Eyes."

"I set one card and active Black Luster Ritual-" The Nightmare said, before Scootaloo cut the creature off.

"Dust Tornado! You think I didn't notice your using my best friend deck before The Equestrian Gods" Scootaloo said, smiling in victory.

"Why is this deck so terrible?!" The Nightmare question in a yell

"Because the cards don't like ya. Thet Sweetie's friends and your not Sweetie" Scootaloo said.

"My move and I summon my Dino Uraby to destroy you Pony Eater Bug and itself so Blue Eyes can finish you off!" Scootaloo said

Her strong T-Rex bit into the bug, with it dragging the beast to the graveyard. Next a powerful white lightning hitting The Nightmare.

The Nightmare: 2800 - 0

The Nightmare yelled in pain disappearing from the dream world and Scootaloo's mind.

Scootaloo shot awake seeing The Millennium Rod in her bedside table. The young pegasus eye started twitching before she let out a frusated cry learning that she was The Flightless one.

Author's Note:

Before anyone says The Millennium Rod can't go into People minds that's the Millennium Key with is coming up soon with Sweetie Mind with will be better then this chapter. With Scootaloo creating The Nightmare was able to get into her mind and The Millennium Rod is there because of umm... I can bs my way out of this. The Millennium Rod to The Nightmare for reasons.

Also I didn't like how Sweetie really didn't fight back against Scootaloo in the first story so that's why The Nightmare has her deck, next chapter The Battle For The Millennium Eye.