• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 844 Views, 34 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A Millennium - Mister Phoenix



In the dark of the night, a strange unicorn found the old Castle of Shadows. Where one of the ancient Millennium Items were hidden.

  • ...
2
 34
 844

Child Like Wonder (Part Two)

Blueblood held the golden key, the bright sun shine off of it. Blueblood smile, but still wonder how this strange key could enter other ponies minds? It was strange but he kept this key, the light around the golden key made it move down.

A brown string moved around as it tied up making the key easy to wear around his neck. Blueblood smile seeing himself in the mirror, combing his mane to make it perfect once again. The Key around his neck didn't look too bad ether, showing his perfect shining teeth in the mirror before leaving.

All while a pony watched him from the shadows a pair of strange red eyes looked at him, watched him moved and walk. With the sun moving the only thing the bright warm sun show was a strange golden ring around the pony neck.

The brown jacket covered the pony whole body, her horn glow light pink trying to get The Key around Blueblood's neck. No matter how powerful The Millennium Ring is, this strange pony needs all seven of The Millennium Items for the plan to work.

The Millennium Key around Blueblood's neck just wouldn't move, no matter how strong The Millennium Ring made this pony. The Key had already bond with the spoil prince, meaning it was a lost cause. The pony kept walking bumping into Blueblood causing him to look at the mare in anger.

"Watch where you're going!" He cried out, not able to see his or her face.

"Little common if I saw that face he or she will be sending the rest of they life in a cell" Blueblood muttered, before going on his chariot.

The fly back to Canterlot was long and somewhat boring, but anything is better then sitting on a dirty train with ponies wouldn't know a shower if it hit them on the head.

But Blueblood soon got there, with the Key around his neck safe and sound he entered the room of Chase. The stallion sleeping peacefully, Blueblood smile putting the Key to his head and turning it.

The place was dark and empty, Blueblood looked around the lifeless land where only darkness rule and everything is dead nothing lived or was around.

"What is this place?" Blueblood question, looking around in a panic.

Chase step out from the darkness, confuse on how Blueblood was here but never the less he answered.

"My mind. After being under the control of darkness so long my mind is nothing more then that" Chase said, looking at Blueblood.

"How did you find The Millennium Key?!" Chase asked in shock, looking at the golden key around Blueblood's neck.

"You must give it to Sweetie Belle!"

"Or, because I can enter minds. I'll enter Sweetie Belle's find her weakness and defeat her in a duel once and for all" Blueblood said, grinning.

"What, no! Don't be crazy, The Millennium Items must only be use to save the world. Not for personal gain, anyway no minds are alike. You have no idea what Sweetie's mind would be like!" Chase said, trying to talk Blueblood out of it.

Blueblood looked at the golden key and let out a laugh.

"I'm going into a filly mind, what the worst that could happen?" Blueblood wondered with a small laugh.

"You could loss your mind. Be clouded with the sane darkness I have. Revenge is never the right thing to do, Sweetie gave you the one thing no pony has or would dare. Do you really want to take that away? Lose it forever, and be alone once more?" Chase asked, Blueblood's eyes fell.

The white coat unicorn wanted to answer but fear that he couldn't. Something was holding his tongue, or was he just afraid to speak what he thought was right, even if it wasn't right in the eyes of other ponies?

"Well I gotta learn, maybe not to defeat her but what she thinks about me. I may not even be her friend" Blueblood said with a hiss.

"Well then, if you must then you must. But once you step into The Mind Scape you'll exit as somepony new" Chase said, causing Blueblood to look away.

"Think about exiting and a door shall appear. If you break anything in Sweetie's mind it will be lost forever" Chase said before Blueblood left the dark and empty mind.


Scootaloo continued to throw a red ball at the wall of the club house bored out of her mind while the red ball bounce off the wall and back into her hoof. Apple Bloom kept trying to read her book, her face getting more and more enraged by the minute at Scootaloo throws that curse red ball.

"Would ya knock it off already!" Apple Bloom cried out

"What? There's nothing else to do, unless you want to duel?" Scootaloo said, looking over at Apple Bloom.

"Ah left ma cards at home. No need to have them with me at all times." Apple Bloom replied causing Scootaloo to ket out a bored sigh.

"There's nothing to do!" She cried out

"Ya do know we don' need Sweetie with us to be The Cutie Mark Crusaders?" Apple Bloom question

Scootaloo paid no mind and kept on throwing her red ball over and over at the wall. Apple Bloom eye began to twitch at the annoying red ball hitting the wall again.

"Fine! Ya want Sweetie, we'll pay her a visit" Apple Bloom said enraged grabbing Scootaloo's hoof and dragging her outside.

The two friends walk through Ponyville smiling at the ponies they pass on the way to where Sweetie Belle rested. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo enter the Carousel Boutique, saying hello to Rarity working on a dress.

The two crusaders open the door to pause to look at Blueblood who just blink in reply.

"How did ya get in here?" Apple Bloom asked

"Well I am a unicorn. Teleport, simple enough if you don't mind I need to see something else" Blueblood said

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo rushed over to Blueblood who put The Millennium Key onto Sweetie Belle's forehead, the crusaders grab the prince before he turn the golden key causing the three to get pull into Sweetie Belle's Mind.


The blue sky fill the land with three ponies two fillies and a stallion falling to the ground at high speeds screaming. The three soon landed on the bounce road made out of a Bouncy Castles.

Apple Bloom raised her head, rubbing her eyes by the bright singing sun high in the sky.

"This place hurts ma eyes" Apple Bloom said

Scootaloo stood up looking around, "Why is there pop 80's music playing in the background, where are we?"

Blueblood stood up, trying to get his stand back having a hard tine trying to stand on the colourful road.

"Welcome to Sweetie Belle's Mind World" Blueblood said

The road the three walked on was made out of sweet colourful candy, the coukds high in the sky pink cotton candy. A giant yellow dog walked the streets, off in the park a stuff animal tree sang and with a stuff animal teddy bear acted like a poilce officer moving the little gumdrops that are coming home from Candy School.

"So this is Sweetie's mind. It more colourful then I thought" Scootaloo said, looking around at the moving building.

"Yeah, but if this is Sweetie's mind tgen where is she?" Apple Bloom asked, taking in the sites.

"Well she as a motto, but I don't understand it" Blueblood said looking at the wall.

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom read the motto on the wall, cover in gold abke to be readed by anyone. "Together forever, I will never leave your side. Because we'll be friends, forever"

Apple Bloom turn to get Scootaloo a smirk, "An' ya said she doesn' care"

Scootaloo chose to ingore her friend as they walk through Sweetie's mind, with a dark cave far off from town.

"I remember that day, Sweetie and I was playing around until we got lost in a cave, we got found fifteen minutes later. But Sweetie was so afraid of the dark that I have to calm her down by giving her my necklace saying that as long as you have this. Nothing can hurt you" Scootaloo said, smiling back on the memory.

"Ah don' see her wearing it, but ah did remember her bring a necklace to our CMC slumber party" Apple Bloom said

The three walked of the candy road to the yellow brick road with giant trees able to say three words or the ducks that are able to grow or shink down because of the moon with a star grave into it.

Apple Bloom looked off to her left seeing a normal nothing colourful or special museum.

"A museum?" Apple Bloom wondered, the three entering it.

They looked around at the objects on glass case. Scootaloo stop to look at a small brown jacket, the words on the gold plate. "First Meeting With My Best Friend"

"This must be her memories. From since she was born and now, it seems like the ones she treasures most have gold plating" Blueblood explained, looking at the browse, silver and golds plates on different memories.

"We best get out of here, ah don' want to make her forget anythin'" Apple Bloom said, with Scootaloo giving a nod in agurement.

The three exit the Memony Museum. Soon reaching a wall blocking half of her mind. Stone with a huge eye, like the one on The Millennium Puzzle, with a single locked down.

"Huh?" Scootaloo said, looking around just seeing everything just stopped.

"Why did ya want to into Sweetie's mind?" Apple Bloom wondered

"I wanted to know about how she beats me, try to find her secrets" Blueblood explain causing Scootaloo to laugh.

"Please you just bad at the game. Heck I bet Bloom and I cam beat you" Scootaloo said, causing Apple Bloom to looked at her friend.

"Ya do know he's the strongest duelist in Canterlot" Apple Bloom said, with a hint of worry in her voice.

"I accepted your challenge. To make it fair I'll have eight thousand life points while both of you's have four thousand" Blueblood explain a duel disk appairing on his arm.

"We're in the mind, we can do what ever we want"

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom both made duel disk appair on their legs, picking their normal set of cards.

Blueblood: 8000

Apple Bloom: 8000

Scootaloo: 4000

"I start by setting one monster in defense mode and two cards face-down.

"Time to lose, I summons Sonic Bird which adds White Dragon Ritual to my hoof, which I uses to sacrifice the Blade Knight in her hoof to summon Paladin of the White Dragon." She explains with monster being summon and being gone right after.

"I then tributes Paladin to use his effect to summon my star player, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck. Your move Bloom" Scootaloo finished.

"Ah summon ma Achacha Archer, dealin' 500 points of damage."

Blueblood: 8000-7500

"Ah then activate the effect of Achacha Chanbara, who can be special summoned if ma opponent takes effect damage, and deals another 400 points of damage."

Blueblood: 7500-7100

Blueblood didn't looked worried while Scootaloo have a rare card and he got his life points almost down by a thousand. While Apple Bloom ended with two face-downs.

"Well I don't see how Sweetie has trouble with ether of yous. I use my Dark World Dealings, allowing each player to draw one card then discard one. The card I discards is Snoww, Unlight of Dark World, who lets me add Gates of the Dark World to my hoof." Blueblood said, getting a little bored.

"I then use it and it's effect is to banish my Snoww, then to discard Silvaa, Warlord of Dark World and draw again. This allows Silvaa to be special summoned."

He then flips up Zure, Knight of Dark World and hits Achacha Archer with Silvaa.

Apple Bloom: 4000-2600

Then Sonic Bird with Zure.

Scootaloo: 4000-3300

He then ends with that, with a small smirk.

"I set a monster and then Blue-Eyes attack Zure," Scootaloo said causing Blueblood to laugh.

"Sorry little one, my trap now kicks in" Blueblood said

Before Scootaloo could call it off, Blue Eyes fired only to run into Hate Buster. A trap that destroys both Zure and Blue-Eyes and deals damage to Scoot's equal to Blue-Eye's attack power.

Scootaloo: 3300-300

Scootaloo ends with two face-downs, going to Apple Bloom.

"Ah summons Gagaga Magician and uses his effect to change his level to 3, allowing her to overlay him and Achacha Chanbara to summon Muzurhythm the String Djinn." Apple Bloom said

Apple Bloom ordered her monster to attack Silvaa, detaching an overlay to double his points for the battle.

Blueblood: 7100-6700

"Ah then use my trap call of the Haunted to bring back Gagaga Magician to hit him direct.

Blueblood: 6700-5200

Apple Bloom ends with that and a small grin on her face.

"I use Dark World Lightning to destroy Scootaloo set monster and discard Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World. Then by his effect, when discarded, destroys Muzurhythm." Blieblood explained getting the field clear.

He then uses his field spell to banish Zure, discard Broww, Huntsman of Dark World and draw. Then Broww lets him draw again.

"I then summon Beige, Vanguard of Dark World, then returns him to my hand to return Grapha to the field."

He tries to hit Scootaloo direct, but she uses her Call of the Haunted to bring back Blue-Eyes. So he redirects the attack to Gagaga Magician, but Apple Bloom use Half Unbreak, meaning Gagaga Magician can't be destroyed this turn and she takes half damage.

Apple Bloom: 2600-1850

Blueblood with a eye roll ends his turrn with a face-down.

"I active the Change of Heart," Scootaloo said

Bueblood use his Dark Deal, which allows him to pay 1000 life points and change the effect of the card to “The opponent discards one card.”

Blueblood: 5200-4200

So since he has to discard a card now, he discards Reign-Beaux Overlord of Dark World, who then special summons and destroys all of their monsters.

Scootaloo couldn't believe it, then she ends with that.

"Ah summon ma Gogogo Giant, then switches him to defense mode to summon Gogogo Golem in defense, then uses the Double Defender spell card, endin' ma turn"

"Finally my turn again. I use my Gates to banish Silvaa, discarding Goldd, Wuu-Lord of Dark World to draw a card. Then Goldd is special summoned with his own effect. I then use Escape the Dark Dimension to summon back Silvaa and normal summons Beige, Vanguard of Dark World." Blueblood explain, his field covered with powerful monsters.

"I active my trap card Needle Ceiling," Scootaloo call out, but Blueblood counters using his Dark Bride, allowing Beige to beat her.

Scootaloo: 300-0

Then he has Goldd attack Gogogo Golem, but Double Defender negates the attack. Then Silvaa hit Golem, but Golem can't be destroyed once per round while in defense. So Reign-Beaux finishes him and Grapha destroys Gogogo Giant, finally ending with a face-down.

"Don' ya worry Scoots, Ah can still beat him" Apple Bloom said, sharing a smile to her friend.

"Ah set a monster and a card and ends."

"Really that all!" Scootaloo cried out

"Have ya seen his field?" Apple Bloom returned

"Let finish this, I attack," Blueblood said

"Well high and mighty duelist. Ah use Mirror Force to destroys them all." Apple Bloom said, with Scootaloo chearing.

"Fine, I use Gateway to the Dark World to bring back Grapha and attack your defense monster regardless, destroying Zubaba Knight." Blueblood said, causing Apple Bloom to get enraged.

"Ah use Pot of Greed everypony knows what this does. Ah then summon Gogogo Gorham, then tributes him to summon Gogogo Golem-Golden form who comes out with double the tribute monster's attack points. This is a special summon. If ya don' understand"

Gogogo Golem-Golden Form ATK: 4600 DEF: 1500

"Any battle damage from him is halved but he can still beat Grapha." Apple Bloom said with a smirk

Blueblood: 4200-3400

"Yeah, you show him Bloom!"

"I once agsin use my Gates to banish Goldd, discarding Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World to draw. Kahkki's effect now triggers, which can destroy any monster. I pick your Golem" Blueblood said, trying to destroy Gogogo Golem-Golden Form, but the giant just loses 1500 ATK points to negate his effect.

Gogogo Golem-Golden Form ATK: 4600-3100 DEF: 1500

He then sets one monster and ends.

"Ah now summons Gagaga Guardan, he attacks ya defense monster." Apple Bloom said, attacking the face-down card.

The defense monster is Sangan, who adds Ceruli, Guru of Dark World to his hoof just with Gogogo Golem-Golden Form to hit direct.

Blueblood: 3400-1850

Apple Bloom ends with a smirk, Scootaloo still cheering for her friend, but disappointed that she couldn't help her.

"I use the spell Forces of Darkness to add Kahkki and Broww to my hoof, then use the Gates to banish Silvaa to discard Ceruli to draw." Blueblood explain, moving the cards around with his magic.
Then Ceruli's effect is triggered, but then negated by Golden form.

Gogogo Golem-Golden Form ATK: 3100-1600 DEF: 1500

Blueblood smiles at the giant monster now weak from its own effect.

"I normal summon Broww to attack Gogogo to take him out. Once and for all" Blueblood said, still smirking.

Apple Bloom:1850-1750

He then ends, causing Apple Bloom to be annoyed.

"Ah summon ma Gogogo Ghost and overlays ma monsters to summon Number 39: Utopia to attack Broww." Apple Bloom said, causing her mighty number monster to rise to the battle field.

Blueblood: 1850-1050

She ends, smiling at a cross Blueblood while Scootaloo clap.

"I use the Gates effect to banish Ceruli to discard Kahkki to draw, Kahkki destroying Utopia."

"Then I summon Scarr, Scout of Dark World. But because of his effect, the monster bounces back to me so I can summon Grapha, who finishes the game" Blueblo

Apple Bloom: 1750-0

Blueblood smiled in victory causing Apple Bloom to give Scootaloo a "I told you so" look.

The wall behind them stood still, but the eye seem to look at them, staring at the three. The eye that watch from abrove shined causing them all to leave Sweetie Belle's Mind.


"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" A voice rang through the empty building that stood by Ponyville.

The cloak pony banged they hoof onto the wall. The place is full with spider webs, the lights never work and the floor look like it was close to break.

The glow of pink lit the room, the dark jacket thrown across the room. Standing in front of a dirty mirror, The Millennium Ring hang around her light blue coat, she then storm off after seeing what the hood did to her long silver mane.

"I'll get those items, if it the last thing The Great and Powerful Trixie does!" Trixie scream into the night sky, the bright moon showing her more clearly.

Author's Note:

So yeah, umm... Surprise well it not that big of a surprise seeing that Trixie play the same part back in Po-Gi-Oh Season One, I re-use old ideas. Well if it not broke. Anyway, Trixie only chapter next, like what I did with The Master (Part One) so it going to be nothing but backstory , yay, I guess?

So yeah, umm... Well see you all then.