• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 838 Views, 34 Comments

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A Millennium - Mister Phoenix



In the dark of the night, a strange unicorn found the old Castle of Shadows. Where one of the ancient Millennium Items were hidden.

  • ...
2
 34
 838

A Start To A New Millennium

In the deep dark of the moonlight night and shadow ran through the tall forest where the once Castle of Shadows stood. The creature hidden by the blacken night looked at the left over piece's of rock.

A gold shine by the the moonlight that caught the stranger eye. The object lifted in the air by the use of magic, it was just a simple gold ring.

A gold ring with a triangle in the middle with a eye. With five sharp points hanging at the bottom.

"Finally. After all my searching I have finally found the Millennium Ring and No Pony is going to stop me from find the others and taking over the world!" The creature said, laughing like a evil villain.

Po-Gi-Oh Two: The Start of A New Millennium.

"And done. I win again" Sweetie Belle said with a smile.

Sweetie Belle and her two best friends The Cutie Mark Crusaders Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. Only sat to watch Sweetie Belle defeat Diamond Tiara with no problems what of ever.

"Oh what? Boo, boo! You cheated!" Diamond said, making Sweetie look at the cards.

"Umm... No I didn't I beat you in a fair duel. I just kicked your flank with my trusted Dark Magician" Sweetie Belle said, smiling.

"You still cheated. How was I meant to defeat The Queen of Games?" Diamond question

Before Sweetie could answer the filly question they teacher Miss Cheerilee walked in making everypony run to they seats and Sweetie place her deck in her desk.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student joining us, his name is Button Mash" Miss Cheerilee said to the class.

A brown coat colt walked into the class his head looking to the ground. Most likely due to his shyness, with his flank being blank and his dark brown tail. The colt quietly got to his seat which is next to Sweetie Belle.

"Hi there! I'm Sweetie Belle!" She said, with made the colt jump.

"Umm...I'm Button Mash" he said quietly, trying to end this talk.

"Your name is cool. Do you like the game Po-Gi-Oh. Or Duel Monsters whatever you want to call it?" Sweetie Belle asked, making the colt smile.

"Yeah. It not my favorite that goes to my video games. The game it self is cool" Button said, coming a bit more out of his shell.

"Well Button if you want I can be your first friend in Ponyville" Sweetie Belle said, smiling at him.

"Wow, really? Thanks a lot Sweetie Belle, your name is cool also" Button said, before the two new friends did a hoof bumb.

The class seem go on forever, but when the home bell rang Sweetie Belle and Button Mash bid each other a fair well and good night. Sweetie Belle was tired to her bones.

When the white unicorn filly walked into her room. A golden box sat on her bed, waiting for something or just wait for her. Sweetie knew Rarity wouldn't dare to put this in her house, shrugging Sweetie carried it down stairs to throw in the bin.

The tired filly climbed up the stairs once more wanting to just sleep forever. But that same box, somehow sat on her bed waiting for her to open it.

Sweetie let out a sigh, she totted over to her window, letting the cold air enter the room. She walked back to her bed to throw the box out the window, smiling in victory she closed her window.

Sweetie turn around with a yawn just to see the same box just sitting there. Like magic, unable to leave her room Sweetie rolled her eyes. The young unicorn open the box to see countless of puzzle piece's in it.

"Well maybe if I solve it, it will go away" Sweetie Belle said to her self.

Thus during the night the filly stayed up trying to solve the puzzle. Somehow it was so simple each piece, she just somehow knew how to solve it.

One piece at a time it was so simple but at the same time impossible. Each piece she seem to ether knows where it goes or doesn't. Then it was finish the puzzle was completed.

The puzzle was complete the triangle with a eye in the middle and a way to hold it, most likely around a neck.

She puts it on the bed side table before falling fast asleep with the time being eleven at night.

Her Dark Magician look at it in shock.

"Oh no The Millennium Puzzle that means" Dark Magician said, in shock.

A shadow figure raise behind the card with a laugh, Sweetie Belle forehead glow a yellow eye. Her room shine a bright light with Sweetie Belle, her Puzzle and deck gone with a trace.


Fancy Pants: 1500 - 0

The crowd watching the duel in the stadium. Fancy Pants dueling Blueblood, for the title of best duelist in Canterlot. Prince Blueblood stood in victory with the announcer loud voice quiet down the crowd.

"And that's was the match between Fancy Pants and Prince Blueblood! Any words from the winner?" The Announcer question Blueblood.

"Yes, my next win will be against The Queen of Games her self. Sweetie Belle" Blueblood stated making the crowd start yelling.

That's a match I can't wait to see. Two rivalries fighting for the title of best duelist! With Sweetie's Dark Magician it will be one duel for the ages!" The Announcer cried out

Her Dark Magician isn't the one I need to worry about. While Sweetie still has her Equestrian Gods, I'm fighting a losing battle Blueblood thought while leaving the dueling area.

Blueblood enter into Canterlot Castle. Thinking of a plan to defeat Sweetie Belle once and for all and gain his title; King of Games. But the it was mere to impossible with her Equestrian Gods, even when he had one she still beat it with her Black Luster Solider.

When there only one, they have a weakness but together they are unstoppable. This Chase, creator of the game was only one who knew how to defeat them but even in the end he was stuck down by all three at once.

Sweetie Belle, she was something a pony who knew nothing to Queen of Games. A nobody a rookie on the rise.

"Blueblood" A ghostly voice said, it echo through the halls.

The cold air sent Blueblood to look around in fear. It was haunting, but he just can't stop listening.

"The Key, find the Key and unlock the mind" The Ghost voice said, whispering through the halls.

"The Key?" Blueblood question, before he shock his head.

"No this is just a trick. Nothing more, nothing less." Blueblood said, entering his room.

A little down more the halls, a stallion unicorn sat on the bed, his eyes shut. Pictures of a ring, a puzzle, a eye, a rod, a scale, a necklace and a key. All golden that could easily shine in the light of Celestia sun. With a eye symbol on each one marking them.

"The Millennium Items have return." Chase said, opening his eyes in fear.

"The Seven heroes shall come to pass, when day became night and shadow rise and fell. The end times will soon to come, unless the seven band together with the seven items to stop the end" Chase said, repeating the saying.

"We're all doomed." Chase said, looking out the window.


Sweetie Belle slowly open her eyes looking around a white void, in the background played every duel she had. Blueblood, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom Amber, Knuckles, even Master Chase.

Sweetie Belle looked around with her cards floating around the void too. All time had seem to stop, nothing had meaning. The young white unicorn filly sat in this place, her cards not even speaking to her.

"Lady Sweetie Belle!" A familiar voice cried out, causing her to smile.

Her very own favorite card; The Dark Magician standing in his weird form what Lyra called human. Wearing just a purple dress and green staff, he looked at Sweetie with a worry look.

"Your fine. That's impossible!" The Dark Magician stated

"Not quite, I need her, she important and well I can't be without her" a different voice said, coming some where in the void.

"Who are you? Show your self!" Sweetie Belle yelled out.

A yellow Earth pony mare stood in front of Sweetie Belle with a brown mane looking at her. Her eyes kept moving from the filly and to her duels.

"Your good. No wonder why you got choose to behold my Millennium Puzzle" the mare said looking at the duels.

"Huh? I don't understand, who are you, what's going on?!" Sweetie Belle question, wanting to not be left in the dark.

"Well I really don't know who I am but just call me Spark. You see young Sweetie Belle, long ago a dark game was created with black magic. The only way to control thr power was to create seven items. A Puzzle, A Eye, A Necklace, A Rod, A Scale, A Key, and A Ring. These was known as The Millennium Items and that's how far my memory goes" Spark said, with Sweetie sitting down in shock.

"Maybe Chase will know. He knows about weird magic but did you come out when I completed your puzzle?" Sweetie Belle asked

"Yes and I believe that we are now together to find the seven holders of The Millennium Items"

Sweetie sat in shock at the news, first evil Shadow Ponies and now Millennium Items. It was all so confusing, why her?

What makes me so special? She thought

It was all so weird and chaotic. It didn't make any sense. Why should she be doing all this? One minute she hated the game, next she's the best with the title of Queen of Games.

Sweetie knew that she could trust her Dark Magician and other duel monster cards. The triangel, this Puzzle that hang around Spark's neck. It seem there was a lot of questions but no answers to them.

"I'll help you find the seven holders of The Millennium Items. Who ever they are" Sweetie Belle said, just when Pinkie pop into the white void.

"Its whom" Pinkie said, before disappearing.

Spark and Sweetie Belle looked at where the pink Earth pony was just before, before Spark could even asked.

"It Pinkie Pie, don't question it" Sweetie Belle said, before the white void started to disappear.

"My magic is running out. Find the other six and save the world. I'll be right by your side in the Millennium Puzzle" Spark said before Sweetie fell back on her bed.

"Ow." She cried out.

Seven items, seven ponies are the holders. She looked at her Puzzle and wonder where to start, it seems like a wild goose chase without knowing where go to first.

Wait that's it! Chase, he should know about this! Sweetie's thoughts cried out.

The young unicorn jumped off her bed to grab a brown piece of string. She tried it up around the holder at the top for the string.

Sweetie Belle lifted the Puzzle with her magic, the small object glowing green with Sweetie Belle hanging it around her neck.

"Next stop Canterlot!" Sweetie Belle said looking out the window.

Author's Note:

So this is now in the making again, yay. Well I don't know if this is going to end up with The Thousand Year Door but well I said I had a idea and now I'm making it. This will be different from what the show did. This will ether be 13 chapters like the first one or more or less it matters on how I write it. No duels in this chapter so that's why it so short.