• Published 13th Mar 2016
  • 8,170 Views, 203 Comments

The Curious Tale of Dr Shine and Ms Sparkle. - RefugeInSilence



Curiousity is a terrible thing, especially when it leads an addiction you can't control.

Comments ( 22 )

Flim and flam have it

7588735 probly they do I really hate those guys. I hope the next chapter gets uploaded soon

7588735 The timing and situation is to good not to be unless discord is involved

7588735
Nah, they're probably just a couple of patsies like Mirage was, probably to see if the stuff can be mass produced in any fashion; If anypony could figure it out, it's them, but they'll be going away for a long time as soon as anyone realizes what they're actually selling.

Okay, I read all but the last two or three chapters in search of something more. What I found was a slice-of-life-y fetish fuel drama about a trap slowly transitioning into an exploding cam girl while external conflict and proper proofreading shutters in and out in about four chapters flat.

So first of all, why was this tagged in futaquestria? Our protag doesn't use their dick but once, which is framed in a rape scene that shames Rarity out of the cast... This is almost completely opposed to the futa fetish, which celebrates dicks on girls, or at least frames their orgasms/appendages in a positive light.

Secondly, I do applaud your theme, and some of its execution. In a setting where magic is so prevalent, transitioning mtf is often a snap of the fingers ordeal, followed by whatever dramatic aftermath. I enjoyed reading about it as a slow process, with stage by stage introducing its own share of drama.

Finally, you are in desperate need of an editor to polish this gem. Proof reading errors galore, but that is small cakes compared to pacing issues (see above: conflict resolved in four chapters), and smoothing out dialogue and word choices.

I'll be tentatively following to see how this progresses... It'd be a damn shame to see all this potential turn into dust.

Is this story going to continue? I have enjoyed it quite a bit and would like to see more.

just stumbled onto this story and i really like it tho then i noticed the last chapter came in 2016.

please i hope this story aint dead and will get new chapters since its sad when good stories dies. :fluttercry:

Next chapter, please? :applecry:

So, you going to update this soon?

This story dead or are you comming back to it at some point?

Comment posted by RainbowWhooves521 deleted Oct 26th, 2018

Still waiting for next chapter 😢

Still would like more please.:applecry:

*sigh* another great story left to gather dust

would love to see this get updated at some point

Please Update this please :applecry:

seriously!? you cant just not finish the story, i understand that people have lives but come on!! we all want to know how this all ends!?

Dude! Come on! Please update this 🙏 😭

Login or register to comment