• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 1,911 Views, 75 Comments

My Little Twilight: Adventures of Equestria - unleashedtwilight



My Little Twilight Pony Friendship Is Magic Adventures of Equestria Sequel

  • ...
8
 75
 1,911

Welcome to Ponyville Elementary... or Hell; Give or Take

(Levi P.O.V)

As i stood there in front of the school knowing i was going to be in hell as the other CMC were pushing me to the yard i REALLY wanted to kill Kayla for this

“Come on Levi ya big foal ah swear if ya dont get in there ah will tie ya up and drag you in the school” AppleBloom said.

“Forget it, I’m not going!” I yelled

“Yes you are come on it’s not that bad” Sweetie Belle said

I sighed “Fine... but if anything happens, I’m out.” I said.

We then walked into the school... and I already saw the two fillies that would annoy me the most.

“Oh look a new little baby blank flank” Diamond Tiara said.

“And... it begins.” I said face hoofing.

“Hey we are talking to you” Silver Spoon said.

“Do I look like I care?” I asked.

“You should” Diamond Tiara said “Didn’t your parents teach your better?”

“Didn’t your parents teach you not to be so stuck up?” I said with a grin.

“Yeah they did you dummy. where is your dumb parents let me guess they are blank flank losers” Silver Spoon said.

After Silver Spoon said that, my rage went through the roof! “My parents are dead you stupid filly!” I yelled.

“Oh well then go crying to them in tartus” Diamond Tiara smirked

“Go suck a-” I was interrupted.

“Alright, that’s enough... all of you!” Miss Cheerilee intervened.

“Sorry...” I said looking down.

“It’s fine, I know this is your first day but please no fighting” Cheerilee said in a nonsense manner.

“Yes ma’am.” I respond.

“Now, can you stand up in front of the class and introduce yourself?” Cheerilee asked.

“Sure...” I said walking to the front of the class. “Uh... Hello everypony. My name’s-” I paused when I heard Diamond Tiara giggling. “...Levi.”

“Levi? What kind of name is that?” Silver Spoon asked.

“Well you're one to talk you little-” I was interrupted again.

“Levi!” Applebloom yelled. “Just ignorem’. They ain’t worth it.”

“Ok everypony now its time for math” Cheerilee said.

For once I was glad to hear that... math was my best subject in high school, believe it or not. “This should be a sinch.”

“Oh, so you’re a nerd too? Well that’s a plus...” Diamond Tiara said in a sarcastic tone.

...Note to self... make sure Diamond Tiara is alone.....

After a few BAD hours of math and having crap thrown at me, it was lunch time thank celestia.

“So, what did you pack for lunch, Levi?” Scootaloo asked.

“Uh...” I said checking my bag and pulling out a.. “A daisey sandwich?”

“Ooo, that looks good.” Sweetie belle said.

“Hey you dumb blank flank” Silver Spoon said kicking my sandwich.

“Hey!” I yelled. “What the hay is your problem!?”

“Well for one, you're dumb and for two you should visit your parents in tartus” Diamond Tiara said spitting on me.

“Your parents must hate you... because they know you’re the biggest disappointments in their lives!” I snapped.

“Just calm down Levi, they aren't worth it” Scootaloo said.

“They’re annoying the hell out of me!” I yelled... “I just said hell didn’t I...?”

“Yes you did you dumb blank flank” Silver Spoon said bucking my nuts.

“Gah! You stupid BITCH!” I yelled and everypony gasped. “...oops”

“Ok Levi, you're coming with me” Cheerilee said.

“But they keep insulting me!” I yelled. “What kind of teacher doesn’t care about kids being bullied!?”

“I will talk to their parents later, but i gave scootaloo a letter; she is taking it to that Kayla mare” Cheerilee stated.

“Oh come on!” I yelled... “You know what? Forget it! I tried!” I said then teleported out of the class. Unfortunately I only teleported just outside of the school... so I just ran off.

“Hey squirt” Rainbow Dash said landing next to me.

“Yes Rainbow...?” I asked seriously not in the mood to talk.

“What the hay was that all about?” Rainbow asked.

“Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon... they constantly insult me and somehow get away with it, but when I say something back I get in trouble! So I left...” I said still crossed.

“Still you should just tolerate them. Heck i know how many times Scoots wanted to punch them and she did once” Rainbow said.

“Well, she deserves more than that obviously...” I said.

“There is one upside to you being a kid if you did not think” Rainbow said to me “You could have hit her and gotten away with it”

“I guess I didn’t think about that....”

“Maybe you should get back to the school before somepony sees you trying to skip.” Rainbow said.

“Alright... thanks for the advice Rainbow Dash.”

“That and now Kayla has to go to a parent teacher thing...stinks to be you” Rainbow said flying off.

“Ugh... I thought I was done with those a long time ago...” I said to myself.

“No you were not and i thought you said you would not do this” Kayla said sneaking up on me.

“Ah!... look, she pushed me too far. I’m sorry but I had to!” I yelled.

“I don’t care. Come on, Just go back to the school... Celestia knows what i am going to have to hear after you get out” Kayla stated teleporting me back
____________________________________________________________________________

“Welcome back Levi” Cheerilee said “Now back to our lesson, please take your seat”

I sighed walking to my seat “Alright...”

“What the heck Levi” Scootaloo whispered to me.

“...Could you do me a favor and punch them again?” I whispered to Scootaloo.

“She already done that” AppleBloom said

“Today?” I asked.

“Yeah, she got her good too” Sweetie Belle said “Then i hit her for talking smack about Rarity”

“What did she say about Rarity?” I asked.

“She just called her a bad dressmaker” Sweetie Belle stated.

“...I repeat” I whispered. “They are bitches...” we were interrupted by Cheerilee clearing her throat.

“Is there something you want to share with everypony?” Cheerilee asked.

“Oh you have no idea how much I want to say this, but I know I’ll get in trouble for saying this. So I’ll just keep it to myself...” I said.

“Now please tell me what lesson are we on?” Cheerilee asked calling me out on the spot.

I then look at the board for a moment to see the problem. It was a simple math problem; 5+7. “That’s it...?”

“Yes it is now please grab a pencil and paper and do the work” Cheerilee said.

I just wrote on the paper ‘5+7=12’ “There.” I said.

After a few seconds, Cheerilee went back to teaching...shocked. I then had a note passed to me reading “You wanna go crusading with us today?”

I looked at Applebloom and nodded after reading the question. I would give a thumbs up but.. you know... “hmm...” I said to myself. I wonder what Miss. Cheerilee will think once she see’s that I solved and advanced problem from high school...

I then decided to write down something for an equation that I remembered from high school ‘Let f(x)= 4x (squared), g(x) = -3x (cubed), and h(x) = 5x (cubed). Perform the indicated operation’ “And now for the actual equation...” I said to myself writing it down. ‘f(x) (times) g(x)’ “and the answer is...” ‘-12x to the 5th power’. finished writing down.

“What the hoof is that”Scootaloo asked.

“This is what you are going to learn when you’re older.” I said. “Algebra.” when Cheerilee walked up to us.......again but this time in shock.

“Oh my goodness Levi! You are a very smart colt if you know this” Cheerilee stated.

“Thank you. I’ve done this before after all.” I said.

“Let me guess, Twilight is making you do this” Cheerilee deadpanned.

“Huh?”

“You are staying with her are you not?” Cheerilee asked.

“Well... yes, but I knew this before that.” I objected.

“Please explain what you mean.” Cheerilee said.

“Uh... well, I can’t really explain it to you in front of everypony here.” I said rubbing my head.

“I know how” Silver Spoon said

Oh this should be good.... I think to myself.

“He is just a nerd” Diamond Tiara said

“...You know what? Yes I am, so that means I am smarter than you doesn’t it?” I asked with a grin.

“Yeah, well shut up you no talent freak” Diamond Tiara said.

“That is enough out of you both” Cheerilee said glaring at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

“But he called us dumb!” Silver Spoon yelled.

“Well I don’t care i have heard enough out of both of you” Cheerilee said.

“Good job Levi!” Applebloom said as I walked back to my seat.

“Now for our history lesson” Cheerilee said

“Oh great...” I groaned. “I’m horrible at history...”

“Don’t worry, Levi.” Sweetie Belle said. “ I can help. Rarity helps me with history all the time!”

“Uh... thanks Sweetie Belle.” I said.

“Anything for somepony who embarrisses Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon like that.” Sweetie Belle said giggling.

“Well, they had it coming to them.” I said.

“Trust me, we know.” Scootaloo said.

“Just remember to keep yer eyes on those two fillies.” Applebloom said.

“Don’t worry. I will.” I said then looking back at Cheerilee.

“Alright class. Does anyone know how Equestria was founded?” Cheerilee asked.

I know this one! I raised my hoof as high as i could.

“Yes Levi.” Cheerilee said.

“Equestria was founded in Hearths Warming eve, in a time when Unicorns, Pegasi, and Earth ponies had their fair share of arguments. In result of that, there was a huge blizzard created by these creatures known as Windegoes. Windegoes feed on hate and anger” I finally finished.

“Very good, Levi!” Cheerilee said. “I had no idea you knew so much about that.”

“Well that I learned from Twilight...” I said.

“If she keeps it up, then i will be out of a job” Cheerilee said with a laugh.
“Eeyup” AppleBloom said

“Well, I think I did hear her say that she wanted to be a teacher...” I said.

“Maybe she could teach ponies magic seeing as that is her talent” Cheerilee stated.

After a few more hours, school was finally over... which means it’s time for me to start crusading.

“Hey Levi, we made ya a crusader cape!” AppleBloom said pulling out a cape.

“Really...? This is for me?” I asked.

“Yup, it was Rarity who made it” Sweetie Belle said.

“I... I don’t know what to say.” I said levitating the cape to myself. I then put it on.

“Do you like it?” Scootaloo asked.

“I don’t like it....” I paused.

“What??” Sweetie Belle said with a voice crack.

“I love it!” I finished.

“Wow ya got us. Well come on lets go” AppleBloom said

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS DEEP SEA DIVERS YAY “ The CMC shouted right into my ear

“Ow...” I started. “Wait, deep sea divers??” I asked.

“Well yeah it was either this or skydivers” Scootaloo said.

“...Let’s go with deep sea” I said.

“I hope i see a shark”Sweetie Belle said.

“What!?” I yell. “Why would you want to see a shark!?”

“Duhh sharks are cool geez you still act old” Scootaloo said rolling her eyes.

“They’re dangerous!” I yell. “Couldn’t we try something else??”

“We could go and mess with Princess Luna” AppleBloom suggested

“How would that help us get our cutie marks?” I asked.

“Well, our pranking cutie marks” Scootaloo said .

“Uh... I don’t think I want to prank Princess Luna...” I said.

“Well why not? Ah think it could be funny” AppeBloom said.

“...Applebloom?” I said. “There is no such thing as a pranking cutie mark... I’m pretty sure of that.”

“Yeah AppleBloom everypony knows that” Scootaloo said I know this was going to turn into an argument... So I just decided to get a little distance from them.

“Oh yeah? Well maybe I should tell everypony about the time you tried flying and crashed” AppleBloom said.

While they were arguing, I couldn’t help but think to myself... There was this one thing I did when I was in high school... a bunch of kids said I was a good singer. Maybe that’s my special talent!

“Hey Levi come on you lazy bugger” AppleBloom said.

“I... I think I know my talent.” I said.

“Really? what is it?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“I think my talent is singing.” I said.

“No way...” Scootaloo said as their was a flash of light on my flank. When the light dimmed, I could see a Microphone on my flank.

“I was right!” I jumped.

“Uhh... Levi? I just got my cutie mark too!” Sweetie Belle said revealing a pink music note.

“What!?” Scootaloo yelled. “You BOTH got your cutie marks??”

“That is just plain creepy” AppleBloom said.

“Well, isn’t it obvious?” I asked.

“No, not really” Scootaloo said.

“Singing is Sweetie Belle’s talent too!” I finished.

“Well shoot if ya know what everypony’s talent is, then what’s ours?” AppleBloom asked.

“Well... for Scootaloo, I would-” I paused... They really should find out on their own...

“Well come on, spit it out!” Scootaloo said.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t tell you two... You have to figure it out on your own.” I said.

“Awww that’s no fair...” AppleBloom whined.

“Applebloom, that’s how everypony gets their mark.” I said.

“Hey there” Kayla said landing near us. “About time you got out of school, and hey you two got your cutie marks!”

“Yeah we did, but the creepy thing was that we got them at the same time” Sweetie Belle said.

“Yeah, as soon as I said what I thought my talent was.” I said.

“Well that’s good, I guess we can turn you back then” Kayla said.

“Wait!” I said.

“Yes, what is it Levi?” Asked Kayla.

“I kind of want to stay this age for a little bit longer...” I said.

“Well, I guess you can but no more trouble at school” Kayla stated.

“I actually like hanging out with them... reminds me of when I went to school back home.” I said.

“Well ok then, be careful” Kayla said before walking in the school.

“So, if you’re a good singer.” Scootaloo said to me. “Why don’t you sing a song for us?”

“Yeah! I want to hear you too.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Yeah on the long walk to the tree house” AppleBloom said.
______________________________________________________________________________
On the way to the Crusader tree house, I was singing a song that i used to listen to all the time back on Earth... Let me go by 3 Doors Down.

“Wow Levi, that was great!” Scootaloo said.

“Thanks.” I then turned to Sweetie Belle. “Your turn.”

“Me?” Sweetie Belle asked a little nervous.

“Yeah, I wanna hear you.” I said as we approached the tree house.

“Uhhh i don’t know” Sweetie Belle said.

“Come on Sweetie Belle, I’m sure you’ll do fine.” I said.

“Well if you say so...” Sweetie Belle said as she started to sing hush now quiet now.

“Gosh Sweetie Belle. How come you never got yer cutie mark the first time you sang that?” Applebloom asked.

“I dunno, I guess i never realized it” Sweetie Belle said as we got to the tree house after hours of walking.

“Wow, ten years later you showed up” Star said flying around us.

“You can fly already?!?” Scootaloo said with her jaw dropped.

“Well yeah it’s not hard, you just have to practice. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash where helping me” Star said doing a barrel roll.

“Ugh...” Scootaloo said to herself.

“Wow Stary, that is great” Sweetie Belle said with a voice crack.

“...Stary?” I asked with a grin.

“Shut up, Levi or else i will send you to the moon” Star said threatening me “Or i will get Kayla” .

“Hey come on! I helped Sweetie Belle get her cutie mark today!” I said pointing to her.

“Wait she got her cutie mark too?” Star asked in shock.

“Yeah, and so did I” I said.

“Yeah well your daughter is older than you” Star said.

“Coming from the recent 1 day old.” I said.

“Yeah, so what? Pumpkin chewed your ear or do i have to get the picture of you in a sailor suit put EVERYWHERE” Star exclaimed.

“Star, don’t you think that’s a bit much...?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Maybe it is” Star said landing.

“Yeah well shut up” I said

“Ah brought some snacks and juice” Big Mac said trotting up looking at me “Uhh Mr.Levi, why are ya’ll a foal?”

“It was a screwed up spell... Talk to Kayla about it.” I said.

“Ah don’t even want ta know but help yer selfs” Big Mac said trotting off.

I levitate a snack and juice box to myself.

“Wow levitation spell that is easy” Star said with a smirk.

“Yeah, I know it’s easy.” I said getting more annoyed.

“Lets just calm down” Sweetie Belle said.

“Whatever... I don’t want to start a fight anyways.” I said eating.

“Ya are just like my sister and Rainbow Dash with Star aint ya Levi” AppleBloom said.

“Oh please don’t compare me to them...” I said.

“You kinda are” Scootaloo said.

“He just doesn’t want to fight because he know my magic is better.” Star said.

“I’m not getting involved...” I said still eating.

“Can’t we all just get along?” Scootaloo said.

“I think he still has a grudge on me for turning him into a 1 day old...” I said taking a sip from my juice.

“No i don’t!” Star yelled but it sounded more like a mini royal canterlot voice because i crashed into a wall.

“Easy with the voice, psycho!” I yelled.

“Okay but as i was going to say, uhh... Levi did you bring your bags with you?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“Speaking of that, I haven’t seen Pinkie all day” Star said “Oh no, I know what she is planning”

“And what would that be?” I asked.

“DUCK!” Scootaloo yelled as everypony hit the deck.

“PARTY TIME” Pinkie shouted as she pulled her party cannon out of thin air i listened to the CMC and ducked as it blew a hole in the wall.

“...Pinkie Pie!” I yelled. “You almost blew our heads off!”

“Oops sorry” Pinkie said as her mane and tail deflated.

“!! But we’re fine!” I yelled smiling sheepishly.

“Don’t yell at her geez Levi” Star yelled at me.

“I didn’t mean to do it on purpose...” I said.

“It’s fine i just felt like making you smile” Pinkie said.

“Hey Applebloom?” I asked.

“Yeah, Levi?” Applebloom replied.

“Since this is my first day being a crusader and all, would it be ok to have a sleepover?” I asked.

“Yeah sure, but maybe you should ask your ‘mommy’ “ Scootaloo said with a laugh.

“Please don’t call her that...” I said.

“Ha that is funny, I might use that now” Star said.

Comments ( 12 )

1st! i think

SILVER SPOON DIAMOND TIARA YOU HAVE ANGERED XV NOW XV WILL FEAST ON YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD pt.desciclopedia.org/wiki/Xionic_Madness pt.desciclopedia.org/wiki/Xionic_Madness RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR

SSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPRRRRRRIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE MOTHER FUCKERS

When I saw this

My heart exploded

Tears flowed down my face

For it was the miracle of a sequel.

2044215 Lol, it's weird that I'm the first one to notice.

more.

it is also a very good story so far. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

why haven't you updated dammit i have been waiting for most of the semester listen 741702

Knowing if I was a pony my Cutie Mark would be a Muffin

I'm a wiz at baking muffins [Nothing else though]

I've waited so long... :fluttercry:

more chapters please

I love this story!!!:heart:
Are you going to continue it?????

this story is dead















Not big soup rice

Login or register to comment