• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 1,911 Views, 75 Comments

My Little Twilight: Adventures of Equestria - unleashedtwilight



My Little Twilight Pony Friendship Is Magic Adventures of Equestria Sequel

  • ...
8
 75
 1,911

Home Sick

A whole year has passed since I moved to Ponyville… We’ve had our share of arguments, including those with Twilight’s real parents. But, thankfully we’ve been able to get past them and move on. But there was one thing I didn’t get; how is my friend Tyler still calling me? Is it possible that our worlds are being linked because I have my cell phone with me…? If that’s true then that means it’s only been a year on Earth too… Maybe I should call him.

I start calling him with my cell phone, “Come on, come on. Pick up!” I say to myself.

“Hello?” Tyler answers.

“Hey man, how’s it going?” I ask.

“Oh hey, what’s up dude?” he asks.

“Listen… You know the first time you called me when I was in Equestria?” I asked.

“Yeah?” Tyler said.

“How long ago was that exactly?” I asked.

“About a year, why do you ask?” I completely froze. I was right! This cell phone may actually be the reason why our worlds are going through the same rate of time now!

“That’s all I wanted to know, thanks Tyler.” I said.

“Uh… no problem dude” he said before I hung up.

“This is crazy…” I say to myself.

“What’s crazy?” A voice said behind me; it was Kayla that I saw.

“Apparently time on Earth is going at the same rate as the time in Equestria because of this phone.” I said.

“is that really possible…?” Kayla asked quizzically.

“It seems like it. When I called Tyler just now, he said it’s been a year.” I said.

“Wow… it’s been a year already…” Kayla cooed.

“Yup, time sure goes by fast.” I said.

“You know, I sort of miss our home on Earth… it wouldn’t hurt to go and visit once in a while.” Kayla said.

“Yeah, I know what you mean… but I don’t think it’s possible though to visit Earth again…” I said.

“You never know until you ask.” Kayla said smiling.

“Ask who?” I said.

“Princess Celestia of course!” Kayla started. “I’m sure she can find a way to bring us to Earth again.”

“Yeah, that’s actually a pretty good idea. And if it works, we can see our friends and family again!” I said.

“And hey, I’m sure Twilight would like to visit too.” Kayla said.

“Come on, let’s go meet up with the princess now.” I said as I teleported Kayla and myself to Celestia’s castle.

“Where is she?” Kayla asked.

“Probably in a different part of the castle.” I said.

“Dad?” a voice said walking in the room.

“Oh hey Twilight. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Oh, I just came to visit Shining.” Twilight said. “What are you doing here?”

“We came to ask the princess something.” Kayla said with a grin.

“Ask her what?” Twilight asked.

We then explained the whole situation to Twilight and…

“You’re really planning on going to visit Earth??” Twilight asked getting excited.

“Yeah, if the princess approves.” I said.

“I really hope she does, I miss my uncles.” She said.

“You really miss them?” I said with a slight chuckle.

“You don’t?” Twilight asked.

“Eh… a little bit I guess, but my brothers can get really annoying.” I said.

Our conversation was cut short when Princess Celestia finally walked in the room.

“Oh, hello Levi; Kayla.” Celestia said.

“Hello Princess” Kayla and I said.

“Is there something the matter?” Celestia asked.

“Well, we have a question…” Kayla said.

We explained everything to Princess Celestia too; she understood why we would ask to visit our world… but there was a small problem…

“I’m not sure how others will react to seeing ponies in your world…” Celestia said.

“It’s happened before with Twilight, but things were fine.” I said.

“Yes, but you were human at the time, were you not?” Celestia said.

“Oh, right…” I said looking down. “Isn’t there any way to change us into humans again?”

“Well… there is one way” Celestia said.

“Really? How??” I asked.

“It will only last 24 hours. After the spell wears off, I highly recommend Twilight bringing you back here.” Celestia said.

“We understand.” I said.

“So, would you like to bring anything with you before you go?” Celestia asked.

“Actually yes…” Twilight said smiling.

“Twilight? What did you have in mind?” Kayla asked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you all ready to go?” Celestia asked.

“Yes we are, Princess” Twilight said answering for the rest of the mane 6 and Brian.

“Alright, now remember what I said Twilight.” Celestia said.

“I won’t forget; 24 hours, then come back.” Twilight said.

“Thank you so much Princess Celestia.” Kayla said.

“Of course Kayla.” Celestia said.

“I can’t believe we’re actually going to Earth again!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “I wonder what’s changed since we were gone.”

“Probably not much.” Brian said. “I mean, according to Levi, it’s only been a year.”

“Alright, get ready all of you.” Celestia said as her horn started glowing.

After a few minutes, we could see the castle sort of disappearing… and we could get a glimpse of… of the inside of my house on Earth…! I then felt Kayla holding my hand… wait… hand! The spell actually worked… me and Kayla were human again… but I have to remember that it’s only temporary. After about another minute, we finally appeared in my house.

“Welcome back to Earth everyone…” I said.

“Wow, it’s all still here…” Kayla said.

“Well where else would our stuff go?” I asked with a chuckle.

“I don’t know; thieves?” Kayla said.

“I feel funny…” Twilight said from behind us. Kayla and I turned around and-

“AH!” Kayla and I yelled simultaneously.

“What?? What’s wrong??” Twilight asked.

“T-Twilight…! Y-you…” I stammered.

“You’re human!” Kayla yelled.

“What!?” Twilight yelled wide-eyed. She then ran into the bathroom to look into a mirror, and then she ran back screaming… but she sounded really excited.

“And it looks like she’s not the only one…” Kayla said pointing at the others… they ALL turned human!

“I guess when Princess Celestia used the spell; it affected all of us…” Twilight said.

“WHOA! This is so cool!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed jumping in the air.

“Hey pops, how do I look?” Rainbow asked Brian.

“I think you look beautiful. But I always think that even when you’re a mare.” Brian said.

Rainbow Dash was human too along with the others… her hair was still rainbow colored though. That goes the same with the rest of the ponies; their hair color didn’t change. Pinkie Pie was walking around the room and Applejack was watching her to make sure she didn’t break anything. Rarity was still in shock and in disbelief at the situation. Fluttershy was pretty quiet the entire time.

“Hey Levi.” Kayla said.

“Yeah, Kayla?” I asked.

“How about we show the others around town?” Kayla asked.

“Well that sounds like a marvelous idea.” Rarity said.

“Wait, hold up… didn’t Spike come with us?” I asked.

“Yeah… where is he?” Kayla asked.

“I’m right here…” A voice said and we saw the little boy that used to be the baby dragon we knew in Equestria.

I couldn’t help but start to chuckle when I saw Spike…

“It’s not funny!” Spike exclaimed.

“We know, we’re just playing.” Twilight said.

“I think Spike looks cute” Fluttershy said.

“Yeah me too.” A voice said.

“Shh! Sweetie Belle, we’re supposed to be hiding!” another whispered.

“Sweetie Belle!?” Rarity exclaimed.

We then saw where the voices were coming from; Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle were hiding in our bags… and now appear to be little kids.

“Eheheh… howdy there sis.” Applebloom said smiling sheepishly.

“Applebloom??” AJ started. “What in tarnation are you three fillies doin here??”

“We wanted to come too!” Scootaloo exclaimed.

“Did you even tell Big Mac about this?” AJ asked.

“No…” Applebloom said looking down.

“Do you have any idea how worried you’ll make him??” AJ yelled.

“Hey, ease up Applejack… they’re just kids, they don’t know better. Besides, it’s only for a day.” I said calming her down.

“Ah guess you’re right…” AJ said. “Nothin’ we can do about it now…”

“So how about we head out into town?” I asked. Everyone agreed.

“Hey, can we show them the park I used to play at when I was younger?” Twilight asked.

“Sure” I said.

As we’re driving in the car (that the others are still amazed by), We almost arrive at the-…

“Sweet Celestia…” I said.

TO BE CONTINUED…


A/N

Sorry about the long wait everypony, it’s just that I’ve been focusing on other fics and summer school and it’s been hard for me to get everything done at once… so I really hope you enjoyed the chapter!
:pinkiesmile: