• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 1,911 Views, 75 Comments

My Little Twilight: Adventures of Equestria - unleashedtwilight



My Little Twilight Pony Friendship Is Magic Adventures of Equestria Sequel

  • ...
8
 75
 1,911

The Phone Call

Another day at Ponyville… Twilight still studying…and I still haven’t found a job… at least Rarity let Kayla work with her in making dresses… Actually she has two jobs… working with dresses and helping Rainbow Dash with the weather… I would help with the weather but… I’m just a unicorn pony… hmm… maybe I can get a job at Sweet Apple Acres. I mean AJ let Brian work there… so maybe she’ll let me work there too. While I’m thinking to myself I see that I’m getting close to the acres and Applejack is bucking apples as usual while Brian collects them.

“Well howdy there Levi. What brings ya here?” Applejack asks. “You come to visit Brian?”

“Well actually I was hoping I could find some work here.” I said.

“Sorry Levi, but I think we got enough workers here already… why don’t you ask Pinkie if she needs some help?” AJ says.

“…! Oh shoot! I promised Pinkie Pie I was going to help bake cupcakes with her today!” I say

“You didn’t ‘Pinkie’ promise, did ya…?” AJ asked.

“…SHOOT!!” I say as I bolt off to Sugar Cube Corner.

“See ya later, Levi!” AJ yells as I run.

How could I forget a Pinkie promise!? Oh man, I hope Pinkie doesn’t get upset with me… I finally get to Sugar Cube Corner and I go inside… it was quiet… Mr. and Mrs. Cake weren’t even in… I wonder where Pinkie Pie is… Then I see a door that leads to the basement… oh sweet Celestia please don’t be doing what I think she’s doing… I went down into the basement to check around… but all I saw were crates and some stuff for business… thank Celestia. So where the heck is-

“Hi Levi!” Pinkie said from behind me.

“gah!” I yell “ okay… you’ve got to stop doing that…”

“…Levi why are you afraid of me?” Pinkie asks.

“Huh? I’m not afraid of you.” I say.

“Then why are you sweating?” she asks. “…you forgot the pinkie promise didn’t you.”

“N-no! I didn’t!” I say.

“AHA! I knew it!” Pinkie yelled.

“L-look I’m really sorry Pinkie Pie. I promise I won’t forget next time.” I say.

“Pinkie Promise?” she asks.

“… Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye” I say while closing my eye.

“Great! Now let’s go upstairs and bake cupcakes!” Pinkie said.

“So where are Mr. and Mrs. Cake?” I ask as we go upstairs.

“They said they had to go to Manehatten.” Pinkie said.

“Did they tell you why?” I ask

“Nope!” Pinkie said.

“…right…so… what are we gonna need to make these…?” I ask.

“Ok, we are going to need a cup of sugar, 6 eggs, half a cup of Apple juice from concentrate, and one stick of butter.” Pinkie says.

“You’re gonna use that for the cupcakes??” I ask

“No, silly! That’s for the filling.” Pinkie said.

“…Then what are we doing for the cupcakes?” I ask

“Oh, well for that we need 2 cups of flour, a table spoon of baking powder, a quarter of a teaspoon of salt, 4 eggs, 1 cup of milk, 1 and a half cups of sugar, a tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 stick of butter, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a table spoon of apple juice from concentrate.” Pinkie says.

Suddenly Twilight comes through the door practically running… and she has my cell phone from Earth for some reason.

“Uh… hey Twilight… why do you have my phone? I don’t think it works he-“ I was cut off when it started ringing.

“That’s why I came, dad. It just started ringing.” Twilight said.

“Huh…? But how’s that possible?” I say.”…wow four bars in Ponyville.”

“Hello…?” I say answering the phone.

“Dude… where the hell have you been??” A voice yelled.

“Sorry, I’ve been busy-… wait… Tyler!?” I yell.

“Why haven’t you called me?” he asks.

“…How in the hoof did you call me!?” I say still surprised.

“Did you just say ‘how in the hoof’…?” he says.

“…no” I say.

“Right… so anyway, are you still taking care of Twilight?” he asks.

“Yeah… me and her mother.” I respond.

“Wait, mother?” he asks.

“Well, you remember Kayla, right?” I start “Well me and her got married.”

“Dude that’s awesome!” he says.

“I really never told you before about that?” I ask.

“No. Dude you haven’t called me in years.” He says.

“Sorry about that… it’s just that I’ve been busy with the family… plus I didn’t even think a cell phone would work here.” I say.

“Oh so you’re in a dead zone mostly?” He asks.

“Uh… actually I-“ I get cut off.

“Levi! Aren’t you going to help me bake? You promised!” Pinkie yelled.

“Shhh!” I say to Pinkie.

“Levi…? Who was that?” Tyler asks.

“Hey! Wanna talk to Twilight?” I say changing the subject.

“Uh… sure…?” Tyler responded.

I made sure Twilight didn’t tell Tyler that we were living in Ponyville now… Man… time sure goes by fast… I still remember playing Second Life with the kid… But what I don’t get is how the heck he was able to call me in Equestria?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the phone to the other room to talk to dad’s friend… good news is he’s calm when he talks to me now. It’s been so long since I last heard about him…

“So Twilight, how have things been with Levi and Kayla?” He asks.

“Things have been good… we’ve had our good and bad times… *sigh*…” I say

“Something wrong, Twilight?” Tyler asked

“No I was just… thinking about my grandparents… they died a few years ago…” I said as a tear went down my face.

“Oh man…”He said.

“Hey, don’t worry. I’m fine. Besides, it was years ago.” I say.

“Hey… where did you and your parents move anyway.” He asked

“Well… You see… I-“ I was cut off.

“Howdy there, Twilight” Applejack said walking in. “Uh… what in the hay are you talking to?”

“Who was that??” Tyler asked.

“It was-“ I was cut off again as AJ took the phone, not realizing she put it on speaker.

“Hello? Twilight, you there?” Tyler asked as both of us could hear him now.

“Y-yeah… I’m here…” I said.

“Who are you talkin’ to?” AJ asked.

“Wait… is that Applejack!?” Tyler yelled.

“Huh!? Hey! How do you know mah name??” AJ yelled. “Twilight, what in the hay is goin on here??”

“Stop!!” A voice came from the doorway… it was dad.

“Applejack, what did you need?” Dad asked her.

“Well, I needed your help on the farm cuz Brian’s too tired now.” AJ said.

“Okay, I’ll go help. I finished the cupcakes with Pinkie Pie anyways.” Dad said.

“Now hold on just a second.” AJ said. “Who was that voice I heard a minute ago?”

“My name is Tyler and I’m Levi’s friend!” Tyler said still listening.

“Oh, well where you from?” AJ asked. “Manehatten? Ponyville? Canterlot?”

“Woah woah wait a second… are you saying you’re in Equestria!?” Tyler yelled.

“Well where else would we be?” AJ asked.

“I don’t live in Equestria…” Tyler started. “I live on Earth… where Levi’s from… Levi… why the hell wouldn’t you tell me that you were living in Equestria!?”

“Because... I honestly think you wouldn’t believe that.” Dad said.

“Dude… you’ve been taking care of Twilight since she was a filly…” he said.

“…Good point” Dad said. “Oh and there’s… something else you should know…”

“What…?” Tyler asked.

“Uh… I’m a unicorn now” Dad said.


To be continued


A/N I will admit, this wasn't my best chapter. But I'm going to have some help on the chapters to come from a friend... So for now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter everypony. :pinkiesmile: