• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 1,911 Views, 75 Comments

My Little Twilight: Adventures of Equestria - unleashedtwilight



My Little Twilight Pony Friendship Is Magic Adventures of Equestria Sequel

  • ...
8
 75
 1,911

Exposed... Again

A/N
The first part that is used was from the first my little Twilight Fic incase anypony just didn’t bother reading it. So on that note, enjoy everypony.


“Look! A pony!” a kid called out.

The next thing that came to my mind was; “Shoot! We’re screwed!” The kids got a closer look at Twilight and then the next shriek came from a girl.

“OH MY GOD!! It’s Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony!!” the girl shrieked.

All the kids and their parents looked at us. Some kids shrieking and trying to get close to Twilight. Other kids were getting scared because they are seeing a character from a cartoon right in front of them. Their parents stood and stared in disbelief. The kids and their parents were crowding around us, just staring at us. Then, unexpectedly, Twilight broke the silence.

“Yes… I am Twilight Sparkle from the show My Little Pony, but I am here with my mother and my father and I would really appreciate it if you would just leave us alone!” She said frustrated.

“So you’re saying that those two are your… parents?” a woman asks pointing at me and Kayla.

“Yes. Why? Is there problem?” Twilight says as her horn glows.

“N-no, go ahead and play.” The woman said nervously.

“Thank you…” Said Twilight as her horn stopped glowing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“W-what happened to the park!?” Kayla exclaimed.

“I knew it was only a matter of time…” I said.

I knew something like this was going to happen… but I didn’t expect them to take down the park. In front of me was a complete Pony themed amusement park…

“Why would they take down the park…?” Twilight asked a little upset.

“It must’ve been ever since other people saw you at the park when you were younger… remember?” I said.

“This place is huge!” Scootaloo said. “Let’s go inside!”

“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea…” I said.

“Why not? We’re humans remember? They’ll probably just think we’re fans.” Rainbow said.

“I guess you’re right…” I said still worried.

“Don’t worry dad. If something happens, I’m sure we can explain.” Twilight said.

We then park the car in a spot that’s somewhat far from the park… this place is too damn popular with other people. We finally make it to the ticket counter and the girl’s hair was dyed purple like Rarity.

“Hello, welcome to the My Little Pony amusement park. How many will there be?” the girl asks.

“Uh… let’s see” I say counting everyone. “Thirteen tickets please”

“Will that be with cash or credit?” She asks.

“Credit…” I say giving my credit card.

“Thank you sir. All of you have a great day.” She said.

“Thank you!” Pinkie said jumping in front.

“That’s very impressive…” The girl said.

“Uh… what is?” I ask nervously.

“Her acting… she sounded just like Pinkie Pie.” The girl said.

“Well, she’s a big fan. Ok let’s go everypo- I mean everybody.” I said as we all walk through the gate.

Oh Celestia, if only you could see this place… there was an almost exact replica of Ponyville here that I am currently walking in. There were also rides here such as the Sonic Rainboom ride, the Nightmare Moon; which is almost an equivalent to the batman ride in Six Flags. And a bunch of other rides that I just don’t want to name right now… They even have a Derpy water park. But what caught my attention was the giant statue of Twilight in the middle of town and I noticed some writing on it…

The inspiration for this theme park came when we were visited by one of the actual ponies: Twilight Sparkle. Although she has not been seen since, we know she is still out there, possibly still here or possibly back in Equestria.

“I… I can’t believe it.” Twilight said.

“I sort of can…” I said. “I mean you did surprise everyone the first time they saw you.”

“Well come on everypony! Let’s go have some fun!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Wait, I think we should split up into three groups.” Kayla said.

“Good idea.” I said “Twilight, Kayla, me, and Sweetie Belle in one group. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Brian, and Applebloom in the second group. And Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike, and Scootaloo in the third.”

“Wait, why are you separating us?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Because, I can’t trust you three together.” I said. “Remember, you’re humans right now; so you can’t get cutie marks… and wow I hope nobody heard me say that.”

“So, is there a map or something?” Kayla asked.

“Oh, there’s one.” Twilight said, as she levitated the map to Kayla.

“Wait, we can still use our magic??” I asked surprised.

“Apparently… but we’re going to need two more maps.” Kayla said as she levitated two more maps to us.

“Ok but just be careful using magic, I don’t know how people here will react to seeing levitating objects.” I said rolling my eyes. “Alright everybody, let’s have fun here, and remember; when we’re done, meet at this spot.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, so where should we go first?” I ask.

“I want to see how well they did the library.” Twilight said pointing at the replica of her tree.

“But the library is boring…” Sweetie Belle moaned.

“We’re just going to see if it’s a good replica.” Twilight said rolling her eyes.

“Can’t I stay out here?” Sweetie asked.

“No, you’re staying with the group.” Kayla said.

“Levi…” Sweetie moaned looking at me.

“*sigh*… I’ll stay with her outside I guess.” I said.

“No, Levi, you are both going inside.” Kayla said.

“Hey, she’s sort of the boss; I have to listen to her.” I said looking at Sweetie Belle.

As we go inside the fake library, it’s an exact replica of the real library…

“Whoa… they got everything right!” Kayla said.

“Even the books are the same!” Twilight said picking one up.

We didn’t even notice that there were other people staring at us… but these people seemed strangely familiar.

“Uh… can we help you?” I ask.

“Have we met before?” a woman asked.

“I… think we might have actually.” I said… then it came to me. “Wait, were you here when this was a regular park…? Were you here when Twilight was here?”

“Yes… wait.” The women started. “I remember you! Aren’t you Twilight’s father??”

“Yeah, that’s me…” I said nervously.

“Oh my goodness, it really is you! Where is Twilight?” she asks.

“Heh, right here.” I said pointing at the now human Twilight.

“T-That’s her??” she said.

“Yeah, Princess Celestia used a spell on us that temporarily allows us to be human.” I said.

“Y-you actually met Princess Celestia!?” the woman exclaimed.

“Will you relax?” Sweetie Belle said. “Sheesh, what’s your problem?”

“Sweetie Belle, be polite.” Kayla said.

“Sweetie Belle…?” a girl asked behind the woman.

“Oh… who’s that?” I ask.

“This is my daughter, Ashley.” The woman said.

“Are you really Twilight Sparkle…?” Ashley asked.

“Well…” Twilight said levitating a book. “I think so.” She said with a grin.

“Wow…! What happened? Where did you go?” Ashley asked.

“Well, for the past year, we’ve been in Equestria and we decided to visit Earth again.” Twilight said.

“Um, I know this might be a big question to ask but… Can I come to Equestria with you? Please?” Ashley asked practically begging.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t just bring anyone to Equestria with me…” Twilight said.

“Awww…” Ashley said upset.

“Sorry…” Twilight said again.

“It’s ok, I understand.” Ashley said.

“I’m bored… can we please go somewhere fun?” Sweetie Belle asked annoyed.

“Ugh… fine… It was nice seeing you again.” Twilight said as we left the library replica.

“Take care, all of you.” The woman said.

“Finally” Sweetie Belle said in relief. “Now let’s go to someplace fun!”

“You know, I’m starting to think we should have brought Applebloom with us instead…” I said with an annoyed look.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“So, where do y’all think we should go first?” ah ask.

“I want to see the Sonic Rainboom roller coaster!” Rainbow said.

“Ah still can’t believe they named a ride after you.” Ah said rolling my eyes.

“Hey, they named a ride after me because they know I’m awesome.” Rainbow said.

“You couldn’t even beat me in a race without cheatin back in Ponyville.” Ah said.

“Say what you want, Applejack; I’m still the iron pony.” Rainbow said with a smug smile.

“More like boastful pony.” Ah said.

“Hey, at last I don’t boast as much as Trixie did.” Rainbow said.

“Hey Applejack, look! Sweet Apple Acres!” Applebloom said pointing at the replica farm.

“That’s just a fake Apple Acres, Applebloom.” Brian said.

“Oh… but It looks so real!” Applebloom said.

“Ah know that but it’s still-… hold on a second… where in tarnation is Pinkie?” ah asked looking for her.

“I’m right here!” Pinkie exclaimed as she pooped out in front of me holding a tray of cupcakes.

“Pinkie…? Where did you get those?” ah asked worried about the answer.

“Oh, I made them in sugarcube corner of course.” Pinkie said with a wide smile.

“There’s a Sugarcube Corner here too…?” Applebloom asked.

“This park has everything!” Pinkie said.

“Now hold on a minute, you didn’t tell anypony who you were, did you?” ah asked.

“No, nopony was in there. When I asked someone why they weren’t going inside, he said it was because it was scary… but I didn’t see anything scary about it!” Pinkie said.

“That’s weird…” Brian said.

“Oh, he also said to not go in the basement for some reason.” Pinkie said. “So I didn’t go.”

“Ah think whatever he said was scary, would be in the basement Pinkie.” Ah said.

“There was a sign next to the door. It said: Caution, do not enter unless you are at least 16.” Pinkie said.

“Well, we’re all above that age. Ah say we go.” Ah said.

“What about Applebloom?” Brian asked.

“Oh right… well since you asked, you can watch her for a little while.” Ah said with a chuckle.

“Wait, why me?” Brian asked.

“Well you were the one that asked, pops.” Rainbow said.

“Fine, I’ll watch her…” Brian said.

“Thank you. We won’t be long.” Ah said. “Come on everypony, let’s go see what’s so dang scary about that basement.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Let’s see… the Boutique should be somewhere in this park.” I said looking at the map.

“Um, is that it over there?” Fluttershy said pointing at one of the buildings.

“My goodness, it looks just like the boutique in Ponyville. Let’s go inside!” I said.

“Uh… Rarity? Actually I was wondering. Would it be ok if I went to see the animals here?” Fluttershy asks.

“Yeah, and is it okay if I go with her?” Scootaloo asked.

“I suppose it’s alright. But remember to come to this area, alright you two?” I ask.

“Right.” They both answer as the head off to the cottage replica.

“Well, I guess it’s just you and me Spike.” I said. “Let’s go inside.”

“Yes ma’am…” Spike said in a daze.

“Try to pay attention Spike… we wouldn’t want to give others the wrong idea.” I said.

“Uh…! Sorry!” Spike said blushing brightly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oh my goodness, look at all the cute little animals.” I said going inside the gate.

“Uh… Fluttershy? I don’t think you’re supposed to be in there.” Scootaloo said.

“Don’t worry Scootaloo, I’m great with animals. You should know that by now.” I said.

“I know that, it’s just that I don’t think you’re allowed to be in there.” Scootaloo said.

“Hey!” a voice called out. “What do you think you’re doing in there?”

“Who’s there…?” I ask.

“Over here…” a man said from the other side of the gate. “You aren’t supposed to be in there!”

“But I’m really good with animals… and they seemed really cute.” I said.

“That’s not the point. The point is that this area is to watch the animals only.” The man said.

“Hey, leave her alone! If anypony deserves to be in there, it’s Fluttershy!” Scootaloo said.

“You actually expect me to believe that that’s Fluttershy?” The man said. “Fluttershy is a pony, not a human! Now get out!”

“Ah!” I squeaked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“So… where to next?” I ask.

“Somewhere fun!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

“You know, you are really annoying me fast.” I said.

“Hey dad, what’s going on there?” Twilight said pointing at a stage.

“Not sure… let’s go check it out.” I said with interest.

As we’re walking we start to see a glimpse of who’s on the stage… and the first person I saw made me think… “Turn back now!” it was Lauren Faust… I couldn’t really get too close because there was a large crowd… this must be a bronycon… Hey, cool my first Brony convention.

“It’s a Bronycon meeting…” I said.

“What in the hoof is that?” Twilight asked.

“It’s a huge fan group about the ponies…” Kayla said. “So… we should really get out of here…”

Then we saw a familiar woman run on stage… you can probably guess who it was; yup, it was that same woman we saw in the library.

“I have news for every one of you people!” the woman exclaimed.

“Oh shit…” Kayla and I said.

“Excuse me ma’am but we’re in the middle of a convention.” Lauren said.

“It can wait!” the woman said. “I saw Twilight Sparkle! She is here in this park right now!”

Gasps were being heard all around, I could hear people saying things like “is it even possible?” or “Oh my gosh… she’s really here??”

“Ma’am, Twilight Sparkle has not been seen here in over a year, and frankly I still find it hard to believe that she was even here at the first place, now please take your seat or you will be escorted out of the park” Lauren said.

“I’m not lying I really saw her!” the woman said.

“Someone escort this woman out…” Lauren said into a walkie-talkie.

“No wait! Please!” the woman said being dragged.

“Someone needs to say something…” Kayla said.

“No, somepony needs to say something.” Twilight said walking toward the stage.

“Twilight, what do you think you’re doing??” I said worried.

“Don’t worry dad. Like I said, I can explain everything.” Twilight said.

“But to a whole crowd??” I asked.

“Levi…” Kayla said putting a hand on me. “Don’t worry about her…”

“…Alright…” I said but still worrying.

“Stop!!” Twilight yelled running up to the stage.

“And who might you be?” Lauren asked with an annoyed look.

“What this woman says is the truth… Twilight has returned.” Twilight said.

“And what proof do you have?” Lauren asked.

“I am Twilight…” She said.

“This is getting ridiculous. Get off the stage before I escort you out to-…” Lauren was cut off as she noticed one of the security guards, that was holding the woman, in the air.

“You still say it’s not me?” Twilight asks with a grin.

“It… it can’t be… you’re really here…?!” Lauren asked.

“Would you like more proof??” Twilight asked as her hand started glowing.

“No! no… it’s just… how are you human??” Lauren asked still surprised.

“Princess Celestia made us temporarily humans… it lasts 24 hours.” Twilight said. “Now let that woman go…”

The security guard did as Twilight said, and after that I could hear things like “Oh my gosh, she’s real!” and everything else was muffled from all the cheering. ..then…

“AAAHHHH!!!!” A familiar voice screamed running toward the stage.

“T-T-Twilight!!” said the flat haired Pinkie Pie.

“What happened…? And why is your hair not poofy?” Twilight asked.

“Don’t go in the basement at sugar cube corner…! It’s horrible!!” Pinkie yelled.

“You mean the cupcakes attraction…?” Lauren started. “It’s supposed to be scary.”

“It was horrible!!” Pinkie said screaming in front of Lauren.

“Pinkie Pie, calm down!” Twilight said.

“Pinkie Pie!?!?” Lauren yelled in disbelief.

“Pinkie Pie!” another familiar voice yelled as she ran down to the stage along with a rainbow haired girl.

“Pinkie, the sign did warn you.” AJ said.

“NO! The sign said to go in if you were at least 16! It didn’t say it would be really scary!” Pinkie yelled still panicking.
RB-Do i care that is what i want to know

“Pinkie Pie, didn’t you say someone told you it was scary?” Rainbow asked.

“Yeah… but he didn’t say it was really REALLY scary!” Pinkie said.

AJ facepalmed. “Pinkie...y’all know none of that is real.”

Pinkie stood there hair still flat before anything Lauren looked at Pinkie and said “Pinkie I am so sorry; I wish I knew you were here so you did not have to see that.”After a few seconds Fluttershy casually walked onto the stage with a very traumatized looking guard behind her.

I looked at Fluttershy and asked “You didn’t use the stare on him! Did you?”

“Oh umm yes I’m sorry but I really wanted to see the animals... I’m sorry” she said quietly.

“*sigh*... it’s fine I guess, Fluttershy but please don’t do that to anyone else, god knows how long until that security guard recovers...” I said.

“I can’t believe this is actually happening right now...” Lauren said with a wide-eyed expression on her face.

“Yeah... I kind of had the same reaction when I met Twilight for the first time.” Kayla said.

“But I thought I just made them up out of my imagination I didn’t think you were real-... wait are you really her father?” I was being bombarded with questions

“Well yes in a way I guess you could say that; I found her when she was a filly in my fathers shed and took her in; I raised her as my own daughter”everyone froze at that; wondering how she was there. I looked over at Pinkie Pie and she was still flat maned...

“Pinkie you need to relax, and be happy... remember that attraction isn’t real.” I said.

“But how CAN I be happy...?” Pinkie asked.

“You have to try Pinkie... you wouldn’t want to disappoint your fans, would you...?” I asked with a grin.

“Fans...?” Pinkie asked.

“Yeah, everyone here loves you, right everyone?” I asked looking at the crowd. But one as pinkie would say meany-mcmeanypants shouted:


“OH GOD SHE WENT PINKAMEANA! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!” the guy shouted. Pinkie just looked at me again and looked like she was about to cry. We then saw some little kid with a twilightlicous shirt on punch him in the nuts.

“...Thank you!” I said at the kid. “Like I was saying... Right everyone??” the crowd cheered which put a bright smile on Pinkie Pie’s face, also causing her mane to go back to it’s poofy form. The little boy then said out loud:

“Don’t make Pinkie Pie cry.” with that we went back to answering any questions subsequently the girls and one boy started running to the only place we had not been to yet; the derpy water park everybody went chasing them not expecting them to run faster on two legs.When we got there, we saw them running to the muffin shaped water slide. Rainbow Dash was able to get them and pick them all up in one go they all let out a disappointed aww she looked at them and said:

“You can’t go swimming, you don’t have a bathing suit” Spike looked at her funny and said

“A bathing what now?”i just sighed and explained it to him short and simple.

“A bathing suit is what humans have to wear when they go swimming; it’s not like equestria; you can’t go swimming naked” I said. “...That goes for the rest of you.”

“But where are we goin’ to get one at? Ah dont have any bits” applebloom said.We then heard a voice running to us it was Lauren Faust again.

“You don’t need to pay for anything everything here is free for you so feel free to browse” everyone ran to the shops.

“Well thank you so much” I then saw that little boy again thinking he was stalking me i smiled at him and said:

“Hello there little fella is there anything i can help you with?” He took a deep breath and said:

“Yes mister my name is Light Dusk Sparkle and i was wanting to know if you would give this picture of Twilight i drew of her” He then gave me the picture which i gladly took after that i went
after Spike and the rest of them when i got in there i saw the CMC with swim trunks and Spike with a one piece bikini.

“Spike, girls you got those switched up...” I said. “But first...” I take like 5 pics. “Ok you can switch now.”

After they switch, we then head to the shop ourselves and grab some swimsuits. Funny thing was that their tops matched their cutie marks.After we had gotten ready, the kids ran to the muffin shaped water slide. People kept following us around the park... it was sort of cool but at the same time, annoying... We then sat down, Kayla wanted to tan a little and i just wanted to relax a little bit. After a while at the waterpark, we got our clothes back on and went back to the car when we all got there i saw a passed out mint green unicorn with a dumb grin on her face i just said:

“Freaking Lyra! how did she even get here?” I just decided not to question it but when i put her in the car she somehow disappeared, I just decided to say it was celestia. I then looked at Twilight while putting the CMC and Spike in the car

“Hey Twilight want to go and see Tyler while we are here?” i asked while looking at the CMC and Spike who were sleeping we all agreed to go to Tyler’s.