• Published 22nd Nov 2011
  • 2,445 Views, 35 Comments

Legend of Twilight: Ocarina of Time - blazing5in



The Mane 6 are invited to beta-test a new game. What could happen?

  • ...
1
 35
 2,445

Sixth Chapter: The arrival of chaos.

Sixth Chapter: The arrival of chaos.

*CRASH TWINKLE*

Sounds of glass shattering into hundreds, if not thousands of pieces were heard, from everywhere around Hyrule field.

There was none in sight, however. Just a pink party pony that kept disappearing into holes in the air that broke like glass every time she jumped. Along with our sidekick, Navi, in hot pursuit.


"STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL, PINKIE!!!" Yelled our blue patrol fairy.

"But why? I mean, all of these nice people are giving me candy and cupcakes and muffins and chocolate and there was one really weird guy who gave me a head when I was ahead of him.."

Pinkie stopped to snicker.

"But then it started moving and I was like oh my gosh it's moving so I threw it back but he was a really nice guy I'm the really bad pony for throwing it back I should have just accepted it and-"

"I GET IT JUST PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT"

"Okie dokie loki!" And zipper sounds came from her mouth.

Navi tore up all of the papers all over the field, flying in through the rips in the fabric of space-time, with walkthroughs, cheat codes, and any other papers with anything related to the game this story is ripping off.

Pinkie didn't seem too happy.

A swirling vortex appeared, and a yellow maned pegasus popped in to say hello. Before long, HUNDREDS of everything related and unrelated appeared in the once-peaceful Hyrule field.

Navi lost her cool and went on a rampage. Navi destroyed the whole of Hyrule with a really loud scream and the dream machine exploded. The end.

Not really. I quick-saved, so it was easy to get back to the time before any of this happened.

Pinkie finally promised not to conjure up or ask ANYONE for these walkthroughs/papers, bribed with countless cupcakes of different sizes and icings.

Suddenly, screeching noises were heard.

The sky turned dark. The sun in the sky was being overwhelmed by darkness. It was forcefully brought down, with elongated shadowy arms that stretched towards the heavens, and the moon, blood red, took its place in the ominous sky.

From across the six dreams, each one of the mane 6 stared at the sky.
------------
"W-what's happening? Is this supposed to be part of this as well?"

Navi ignored the question by the purple pony, and glared at the dark moon.
-----------
"Ms. Navi... w-w-what's EEP!!"
Fluttershy dived into the nearest bush, only to jump out in fright, shrieking at the surroundings. The land had turned barren. The grass, the trees no longer grew, and withered away in the distance. Navi was in the exact same spot as she was in the other worlds, her gaze not leaving the moon.
----------
"HEY!!! BLUE THING!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!"
Rainbow Dash tried desperately to shake Navi out of her trance, with no success. The mare, with a terrified expression, one she never took notice of, was ever too obvious, in the impending dangers to come.
---------
"What in the name of Canterlot, no, In Celestia's mane is happening? Why is everything suddenly transforming into such, horrid, ugly landscapes?"
Rarity could not even bother to worry about herself, as the lands changed shape, and form, in front of her eyes.
---------
"Oh mah Celestia..."

Both the orange pony and Navi stared at the withering sights, trees deforming into lifeless trunks, and slowly turning into abominable creatures, with the ability to traverse the lands.
---------
"Um... Is this my fault?"
Our pink lovable pony inquired.

No. No it is not.

"Then? Is it because of all the 4th wall breaking that you are causing?"
Yes, Yes it is.
-------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the toolshed.

Radiant light fused with the mystical dark energies to create an energy wave.

Celestia and Luna pointed their horns at the glowing machine, attempting to destroy the very barrier that protected those inside from everything that was outside.

The energy was rebounded off the barrier, striking both princesses with the attack that they used themselves.

"Thy can't go on much longer... sis... we should call for help..."

"No, Luna. We must... stay strong, and... get all of them out of there."

"Then sis, Thy should be the one to get out. It was thy that caused this.

"I'm not leaving you alone. And we should not leave them alone, either."

"We can only pray that thou are safe..."
-----------------------------------
The world suddenly radiated. The air reverberated. Even the light was manipulated by the darkness. All of the six ponies huddled against their only companion. When suddenly...

The world shook, and darkness devoured the ponies. Not even Pinkie could get out in time. The yellow maned pegasus went back to her world.

-----Time skip-----
Opening their eyes, all six met face to face with each other. The six ponies gasped, and flung themselves at each others hooves.

"Oh my gosh, I missed all of you! Where have you been!?"
"I simply cannot withstand your grime covered hooves, AppleJack, but in light of this scenario... I am willing to make exceptions."
"Ah can't see what coulda cause this mumbo jumbo, but ah'm sure that ah'm glad to see y'all."
"um... I'm so happy to see you are all safe..."
"I-I-I wasn't scared or anything! I'm Rainbow Dash! With me around, we can get to the bottom of this!"
"YAY!!! WE ALL CAME BACK TOGETHER! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!!!"

Out from the ground several hundred meters away sprung up a giant stone castle. A huge chasm collapsed around its perimeter.

"W-what is that?"

"That's the final castle. I never thought this would happen so soon."

All six trained their eyes on the one blue fairy that had offered them a sight for sore eyes.

All six shouted in unison. "Navi!"

"What's going here? What's happening?"

"Now isn't the time to explain. We have to ascend that tower. Quickly!"

"How? The only ponies that can cross that chasm would be Rainbow and Fluttershy, and Fluttershy is, well... incapacitated."

Fluttershy was trying to regain confidence by talking to herself while hiding behind Applejack.

"... Pinkie? Here's a cheat code, and a walkthrough for this castle. Please be quick about it."

"Okie doki lokie! Yay! What do I get?"

"An internet cookie. Now, Please hurry."
"Okay!"

Within a few minutes, a rainbow bridge appeared between our characters, accompanied by a brown, crisp cookie.
-----Minecraft-----
"What a hard day at work! I got a few diamonds! Time to celebrate with a.... Hey, a cookie's missing."

-----Our story-------
Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow, who were screaming their lungs out, were dragged across multiple rooms by inhuman, or infairy force.
"Pinkie! Open all the doors in the way!"

Pinkie sprinted at each locked door, and unlocked it with the infinite key cheat. Who knows how she's doing it.

"I'm Pinkie Pie, that's why!"

Right.

This happened several times until they reached a giant hallway.
Giant steel armored foes dropped from above, stunning Pinkie, and stopped Navi from dragging the other 5. They must have been quite relieved.

Pinkie dispatched all the foes around with a huge blade clenched with her teeth. No prizes for guessing what. Navi knocked all the helmets off.

The other five were still regaining their composure from the rough ride, before Navi slingshotted them into the next couple of rooms.

Arriving close to the top, before the giant menacing door, our heroines took a break.

"Are you crazy, you dumb fairy?! You almost got us killed 3-"
"5 times, actually."
"Whatever, Rarity! Fact is, blue thing nearly killed ME- I mean us."

"Navi, I sense a great evil behind that door..."

"Yeah, Final boss in there. Or at least it's supposed to be..."

"You said something?"
"No, nothing. Let's go!"

Our not so eager heroes marched bravely into the sunset. I mean door.

The metallic door swung open with vigor, exposing the evil within.

"Oh my Celestia..."
"What evil is this?"
"You gotta be kidding me!"
"Eeeek!!"
"Ah' swear, this is really... horrible."
"OhMyGosh!! How could anyone DO this?!" <----Pinkie. She is angry.

Navi was stunned beyond belief. What stood in front of them... Was a huge black pony. Brandishing a sword. At two adorable, baby ponies, one with tiny wings, beige coat and brown mane, the other, a small horn, with a orange mane.

"WAHAHAHA NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN TINY BABY SIZE"

And the chaos ensued. The babies, with phenomenal speed and power, struck the huge stallion practically everywhere. The baby pegasus flew at ridiculous speeds, avoiding every single swing and energy bomb. The baby unicorn reflected every attack thrown at her. And suddenly, tossed up into the air, was the stallion.

"K THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD"

The baby unicorn charged up so much energy and loosed it into the beast.

"NOOOOOO"

And the stallion got incapacitated. Turned into a plushie.

The baby unicorn started chewing the plushie's tough skin, while the pegasus pounded the stuffing out of it. (Figuratively speaking.)

Amazed, awed, and shocked by the recent developments, we shall promptly stop here for a very long commercial break.



Author's Note: Since it's an important year for me, (O levels and stuff) I'm not gonna be writing until I actually have enough free time to spend on this fan-fic. Sorry to say, earliest you get a new chapter might be next week, but I'll try to push in enough time to finish up my next chapter. Thanks for your patience with me and my writing. I will try to improve my own standards as time passes.

Comments ( 7 )

'O' Levels?! :pinkiegasp:

You're either in the UK or in Singapore like me!

Hurray for common ground! I have 'O's too! :pinkiehappy:

Ah crap, and so begins the studying... :pinkiesad2:

185207
Eeyup. I'm a singaporean. :rainbowlaugh:
Good luck for your 'O' levels.:pinkiehappy:

191563
DON'T YOU DARE. :twilightangry2:
*Navi was here.

Ok this is my reaction to reading that the baby cakes pwned that guy: :rainbowhuh:

I am officially stupefied. The BUCK IS GOING ON?!

Hugh?!??!?!?!?

You have plans to continue?

Login or register to comment