• Published 22nd Nov 2011
  • 2,445 Views, 35 Comments

Legend of Twilight: Ocarina of Time - blazing5in



The Mane 6 are invited to beta-test a new game. What could happen?

  • ...
1
 35
 2,445

Fifth Chapter: Something doesn't feel right...

Fifth Chapter: Nothing feels right.

Here's a new chapter. Since I seem to have lost some of my motivation and interest, I decided to just finish it up soon, and cut a few corners, since I'm working on another one, which won't be done anytime soon. So, the quality may decrease, but I'll try my best to put it up to standard. Thanks for taking the time to read these fics.

"Nightmare Moon?!" Princess Luna exclaimed.

"That's impossible. You are the alter ego of my sister, which i personally saw annihilated."

The dark alicorn merely swayed her head, and spoke.

"So, that is the name of this form? How intriguing. But, even with strength that this body possesses, I am still not who you think I am. I believe, introductions are in order."

"My name, remember it well... for it is..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, lemme get this straight. Ah'm supposed to go ta this river, and get this fancy blue stone?"
"Yes, that's about it. Now, let's just go."

The orange pony merely nodded her head in agreement, and continued until they were faced with giant boulders, right smack at the middle of the path.

"You should just blow all of them rocks up."
"Nah, ah could just..."

And with a swift buck, the rocks crumbled into dust.

Navi couldn't care less anymore, and snorted.



"This is a river?" In front of the duo, was waterfalls, bridges, and a really fat pony, stuffing his face with whatever it was from that sack of his.

"Just get to the end. I'm sure you could just jump all the way through."

Applejack did just that. Landing on a stone platform with an insignia inscribed on it, Navi prompted Applejack to use the fairy ocarina.

"Okay, so, how do ah play that song again?"

Navi flew over three holes, and then flew over them once more. Applejack blew into pink ocarina with all she had, and made a

SCREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHHing noise.

Navi had escaped to my world in the meantime, to recover from the shock. In any case, Applejack learnt how to swim during that time.

After threatening one of the inhabitants of the waterfall for a shiny silver scale, and picking up the letter, they proceeded to the giant hulking... frog pony, who requested the heroine to help rescue his daughter, Ruto.

It granted them access, to some really weird cave.

Neither pony nor fairy spoke, and headed into the darkness, arriving at what seemed to be a giant cave, with a giant fish in the middle. They fed it some fish, and got in the ... fish.

*Ba Dum Tss*

"Sugarcube, ah know we gotta save some princess but, gettin eaten by a giant fish ain't no way to go."

"Well, save her before she becomes fish food."

"Ah thought she already got eaten?"

"Fine, fish chow."

They navigated through several muscled rooms, which was pretty disgusting, but Applejack had an iron stomach, so to speak.

And they found the princess in the middle of a room.

"Ugh, finally, some ONE comes to help me. You'd better help me, or else!" The aquatic pony princess commanded.

"Well, she sure acts like those snobby fancy pony." Applejack commented.

"I heard that! Now, carry me deeper into Lord Jabu Jabu."

"This fish has a name? And, why deeper? Ah though you wanted to escape?"

"I have to retrieve the spiritual stone before I do that. It's a family heirloom.

"Well, don't go losin' it in the first place. If ah get the stone, will ya give it to me?"

"Of course, but only officially. Now, hurry deeper!"

Scene transition, because I'm lazy, so I'll skip past the boss.

*Poof* went the boss.
They went back out of Lord Jabu Jabu with the help of a magical teleporter.

"Oh, by the way, since this sapphire was a gift from my mother, and she told me to give it to only my husband, call it an engagement ring."

At that moment, Applejack tossed the sapphire into the river, caught by Navi before it reached the water.

"Hay, Ah'm not marryin another mare!"

"You don't have to, and you won't, and you need the stone anyway. Now, go."

Applejack was heard grumbling under her breath.

"We got all three stones. Let's head back to the castle."

---------------------------------

The entire place was thrashed. Destroyed. Only 6 familiar pods remained of the room.

The room was littered with metal scraps, torn wires, and injured scientists, with two alicorns, both severely injured.

"Sister..."

"I can't believe we lost... together!"

"Sister, our only hope is the elements of harmony."

"All six are in its world. There's no way they can win in her domain."

"Then what do we do?"

"We must recover, and help them... quickly..."

"Before it is too late..."
--------------------------------------

"I'm bored."

Turning around, I saw Navi lazily flying about my room yet again.

"Haven't spoken to you in a while." I said.

"Sure, why not. I'm really bored. Get me something to do."

"You asked for it." I replied with a glint in my eye.
-----------------------------------------

Navi was seen punching buttons on a weird blue machine that had light radiating from it.

"Sugarcube, where'd ya get that? Ah never saw such a fancy shmancy thing before."

"It's called a game-boy advance, and- wait, I need to catch this Ralts! Oh, wait, green trainer doing it."

Applejack could only stare in surprise. What exactly was a Ralts? Peering at the weird contraption, she noticed a strange bipedal being, which promptly switched to a weird creature, who was facing another weird creature which was different. It was also a different language, which Applejack assumed to be a variation of Applebloom's 'fancy talk'.

Upon reaching the white castle, the sky suddenly turned dark.

"Whut's goin' on?"

Out of the obvious giant gate of the white castle from which a drawbridge lowered, making a path across a giant moat that was really dirty...

You know what? If you play the game, Zelda and Impa was riding a 'Horse' away from the castle, with Ganondorf in pursuit on another 'horse', which makes this a dilemna.

Zelda was clutching on Impa's back, who was running top speed away from the castle.

Zelda aptly hollered at Applejack, tossing a blue object her way, using magic. Which unsurprisingly landed in the moat, due to horrible accuracy levels, being stuck in the castle all day and night.

"WAHAHA"

Applejack turned around and came face to face with Ganondorf. But something seemed wrong.
It was when Applejack realized; Ganondorf was way larger than her. Or, did she shrink? But there was no time to think.

"YOU DARE STAND IN MY WAY I SHALL GIVE YOU MY MISTICAL BASEBALL OF FIAHHH"

Ganondorf raised a hoof, and a gleaming orb shot across the distance, hurling Applejack back.

"OMG I'M SO SORRY BUT I NEED CHASE PRINCESS SO BYE BYE I HOPEZ YOU NOT HURT"

The giant black pony left our hero(ine)s behind, and galloped across the fine grassy fields.

"... The buck was that?"