• Published 13th Oct 2015
  • 15,024 Views, 318 Comments

Finding Happiness - Wildcard25



A boy with no parents and a cruel aunt and cousin runs away and is brought to Equestria in hopes of finding a place where he belongs.

  • ...
14
 318
 15,024

Anton's Spa Day

One weekend morning, Fluttershy was up and about feeding her animal friends. Anton was awake and was helping her by feeding some of the smaller animals like squirrels, mice, and ferrets their nuts and acorns.

"Here you go, guys. Come and get it," he sat the bowl of nuts down for the critters. They surrounded the bowl and started taking some nuts to eat. When one squirrel grabbed a nut that a mouse was was reaching to take, the mouse started fighting the squirrel for it. Anton seeing this broke them up, "Hey, hey! No need to get grabby. You'll all get your fair share," he looked to the squirrel, "And what do you have to say?"

The squirrel turned to the mouse realizing he was being greedy and offered the mouse the nut. The mouse smiled and accepted it.

"That's more like it." Anton smiled.

"Anton, is everything all right here?"Fluttershy asked, as she fluttered over.

"All good here, Fluttershy. Anything else needed to be done?" the boy inquired.

"Well, I was just about to feed the chickens in my coop."

"Can I help with that?"

"That's really sweet of you. Ok," So Fluttershy brought Anton to the chicken coop, "Just take some chicken feed from the bag and spread it out."

"Sure." Anton grabbed a handful of chicken feed from the bag and spread it around.

The chickens seeing this started walking over and picking up the feed piece by piece, "That was very good, Anton." Fluttershy smiled.

"Thanks. I owe it to you, Fluttershy. I mean I've never had to feed animals before."

Fluttershy turned to him in confusion, "You mean you never had a pet before? Not even a goldfish?"

Anton shook his head, "I haven't. Not even when I was with my aunt and cousin. My aunt would never allow pets in her home. Though there were times I wished I had one." he sighed.

"I see," Fluttershy said to herself before thinking, 'Maybe I should look into getting him a pet to show him some responsibility.'

"Fluttershy!" Came a voice, as Rarity trotted up while carrying a saddlebag, "Good morning."

"Oh, good morning, Rarity." Fluttershy greeted her back.

"Morning, Rarity." Anton greeted.

"And a good morning to you, Anton," Rarity greeted the boy, "So, Fluttershy, are you all ready?"

"Just about." she answered.

"Ready for what?" Anton asked her.

"Well, Rarity and I are going to Ponyville spa for our weekly spa day."

"Spa day?" Anton asked, as Fluttershy nodded, "Well, I hope you two enjoy it."

"Actually, Anton, dear," Rarity began, "Fluttershy and I talked about it, and we'd like you to join us today?"

Anton did a double take, "Me join you?"

"Yes," Fluttershy nodded, before looking concerned, "That is if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, though would I really be allowed at a spa for ponies?"

"Oh nonsense, darling. Of course you'd be welcome. The spa has treatments for more than just ponies. Why sometimes Spike goes there to get his claws done. So would you consider joining us? I promise you the experience is most relaxing. I even have something for you to wear while we're there?"

"Really, what?" Anton asked curiously.

"Ah-ah-ah. That's a surprise." she playfully winked.

"Well, ok I'll join you two. But if they start painting my nails I'm out." Fluttershy giggled a bit.

"Splendid. Well, let's hurry along." Rarity said, as the three headed to town.


So the three walked to Ponyville spa and entered. Anton looked around the lobby in amaze having never been to a spa before.

Trotting over was one of the spa ponies Lotus Blossom, "Good morning, and welcome to Ponyville Spa. How may I help you today?" when she saw the two ponies her smile brightened, "Why, Ms. Rarity and Ms. Fluttershy, how nice to see you two."

"A pleasure as always, Lotus," Rarity greeted her back, "The usual treatment, if you please? And furthermore, Fluttershy and I would like to introduce you to a friend of ours."

Anton approached, as Lotus smiled softly at him, "Lotus, this is Anton. And, Anton, this is Lotus Blossom, one of the spa's most talented workers."

Anton spoke, "It's nice to meet you, Lotus Blossom."

Lotus laid a hoof on his head and ruffled it, "A pleasure as well, sweetie. So you're the boy that's been the talk of Ponyville?"

"You've heard of me?"

"Of course. You may not have noticed, but I was there at your welcoming party."

"I do hope you can squeeze Anton in with us." Fluttershy said hopefully.

"It's no problem at all, Ms. Fluttershy. We'd be happy give Anton a treatment." Lotus offered.

"Fabulous, and thank you so very much." Rarity thanked her.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot." Anton added.

"No trouble. Come with me, please." Lotus showed them in.

When they entered the spa area, Anton looked around in amaze. There was a jacuzzi, massage tables, mud baths, saunas, etc.

Anton spoke, "It's like I died and went to heaven." the three ponies giggled.

The second spa pony Aloe trotted up, "Welcome, Ms. Rarity and Ms. Fluttershy. Oh, I see we have a guest with us today?" she took notice of Anton.

Rarity nodded as Fluttershy motioned Anton to introduce himself, "My name's Anton MacLeod. It's very nice to meet you."

Aloe smiled, "And it's very nice to meet you too. I'm Aloe, and I promise you we will make your day here the best you could hope for."

"Thanks. I can't wait." Anton said, as he started getting eager.

Rarity trotted over, "All right, Anton. Ready for your surprise?"

"Sure." Anton answered.

Rarity smiled and levitated out of her saddlebag a pair of black swim trunks in Anton's size, "Voila."

Anton looked impressed and happy, "Wow, you made those for me?"

"But of course, darling. Do you like them?"

"They look great. But is there someplace I can change into them?"

"Follow me, sweetie," Aloe offered, "Lotus will you prepare the jaccuzzi for our guests?"

"Right away." Lotus answered, as she went and prepared the bath.

Aloe showed Anton to a changing stall that he entered and closed the curtain. Fluttershy and Rarity waited on deck for Lotus to finish preparing the tub for them, "All is ready, you two." Lotus told the two mares.

The two ponies climbed into the tub, as Rarity sighed in relief, "Isn't this wonderful, Fluttershy?"

"Oh, yes, it's perfect." Fluttershy agreed, as the two ponies relaxed.

"Room for another?" came Anton's voice as he descended on deck wearing only his black swim trunks, "How do I look?" he inquired.

"You look positively adorable, sweetie." Rarity smiled.

"Are you ready?" Fluttershy asked him.

Anton looked down at the water seeing it bubble and steam. He nodded to Fluttershy and stepped in. At first he recoiled, gasped, and panted from the heated water as he made his way in. Soon his panting turned into sighs of relaxation as his body got used to the temperature.

As Anton relaxed against the tub while sitting allowing the water up to his neck he spoke, "This sure hits the spot."

"It does, doesn't it?" Rarity asked.

"I've only seen jaccuzzi's in movies and such. But man they feel better in person." he rested his arms against the ledge. It's so good I feel like I could fall asleep. But if I did I'd probably be boiled alive." he joked, and the two laughed.

"Yes, well, we'll make sure you don't fall asleep." Fluttershy assured him.

"Thanks." Anton replied, as the three continued to relax.


After a good ten minutes of soaking, the three got out and toweled off. Anton wrapped his towel around his waist, as they went below the deck of the tub.

"So what's next?" the boy asked.

"Well, Fluttershy and I get our usual's, but how would you like to get a hooficure?"

"Hooficure?" Anton asked knowing it was like a manicure. He looked at his finger nails feeling they could use a little trimming, "Well, all right."

"Lotus, Aloe, would you make sure our friend is comfy?" Rarity requested.

"Leave it to us." Aloe answered.

"Come with us, Anton." Lotus said, as she and her sister led Anton to one of the lounge chairs.

Anton laid down on one of the chair and stretched, "All right. I'm ready."

"Just relax, cutie, and let us handle things." Aloe said, as she went down to his feet and took a file and began doing his toe nails.

"Mm. Not bad." Anton moaned with relaxation.

Lotus lifted up Anton's right hand and began filing his fingernails, "Quite interesting appendages. We don't normally get too many customers here that don't have hooves."

"I can believe it." Anton replied, before laughing as he looked down at Aloe, "Easy, that tickles!"

"Sorry about that, but these feet as they're called feel so smooth." she rubbed her hoof against the sole of his left foot.

"Thanks, I guess."

Once both ponies finished filing his nails, Lotus spoke, "There. That about does it."

Anton looked at his fingernails and down at his toenails, "Perfect. Thanks you two."

"Our pleasure. And now how would you like a nice massage?" Aloe offered.

"A massage? Really?" Anton asked liking the sound of it.

"Of course. Just follow us." Lotus said, as they led Anton to the massage room.

As they approached it, Anton started heading crashing sounds, along with bone breaking, and screams coming from the room next to it, "Uh, what's going on in there?" he asked nervously.

"Oh, don't mind that sweetie," Lotus held him close, "That's just Bulk Biceps giving some of our customers what we call 'The Extra Strength Hot Stone Deep Tissue Massage'."

Anton continued to listen to the painful cries and screams making him more nervous, "That sounds incredibly painful. Don't give me one of those."

"Don't worry, you'll be getting a traditional one." Lotus assured him.

"Thanks. And I feel sorry for who's getting that bone breaking massage." he chuckled.


Soon enough, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Anton were getting massaged by the spa ponies, with Lotus Blossom and Aloe personally giving Anton one.

Anton laid on the massage table face down, as both ponies were doing his back and the back of his legs.

"Oh, yeah. That's the spot," Anton moaned, as Lotus did his back, "Ooh, little lower. That's the ticket."

"You seem so tense, Anton. Why is that?" Lotus inquired.

"Well, let's just say I've had a lot of pent up stress that I needed to get off my chest." he explained.

"And where did this stress start from?" Aloe inquired, while massaging the back of Anton's legs.

"I'd rather not say." Anton answered, while thinking about his aunt and cousin along with the ridicule he got from Uppercut.

The two ponies deciding not to further question him continued to do their work, while Anton continued to enjoy the treatment.

Anton looked to the side seeing Rarity and Fluttershy and spoke, "You were right, Rarity. This whole spa treatment really is relaxing."

"But of course, darling." Rarity smiled.

After their massages, Anton changed back into his regular clothes and stood with his two pony friends in the spa lobby.

"Thank you so much for the treatment today, you two." Rarity thanked the spa sisters.

"Yeah. I feel completely rejuvenated after all that," Anton added, "I may actually look into coming here more often. If you don't mind that is."

"Not at all, Anton." Lotus answered.

"We'd be more than welcomed to have you again should you require a little relieving work." Aloe added.

Rarity gasped, "Idea! Fluttershy, why don't we make our spa day for us three from now on?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful, Rarity. What do you think, Anton?" Fluttershy asked him.

"Count me in." Anton approved.

"Then it's settled," Rarity smiled, "Well, we best be going now. Have a good day, you two."

"Same to you and Ms. Fluttershy," Lotus replied, "Goodbye, Anton."

"See you next time." Aloe bid him farewell.

"Bye!" Anton waved, as he left with Fluttershy and Rarity.

As they walked outside, Anton took a breath of the fresh air, "Ah, I feel completely revived after all that."

"What part did you enjoy the most?" Fluttershy wondered.

"Well the massage was definitely relaxing, but if I had to pick one it'd definitely be the jaccuzzi."

"Oh, yes. It certainly was relaxing." Rarity agreed.

"I'll say. When I grow up and get a place of my own I'm gonna get me one of those installed." Anton promised, while the two ponies giggled to themselves.